Introduce Yourself!

Hello, Pokebeach. I'm a PokeDad from Cleveland, OH trying to learn the ropes of the TCG. Hoping to find these forums and this website, more generally, useful.
- marlofkark

So... Is this where the pancakes come from?

Nah, just kidding :p But yeah. Hello everyone, I'm xDoggerx and my natal land is the Pokemon world 2.0.
You can call me just Dog if you want to.

Also, I came here for research purposes, like TCG and to pass a good time with anyone.

And that's about it, thanks, and I'll see you around the forums.

- xDoggerx

Hey guys, bigchilly here. Just beat Y and I need ditto in the friend safari. No one else I know has a 3ds. Please send me requests and PMs showing your FC so I can register you. Not just looking for ditto, I want all types. Thanks all!

BC

Shining Raikou said:
  • why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Hello there. I'm a new user here and happy to finally decide to join instead of being a front page lurker.
I opted to join the forums to try to find more people interested in playing Pokemon, discussing Pokemon... And well just enjoying the medium.

I, ironically, found out about the site through a Google search. Thought the name sounded cool and went and looked at the front page. Been coming around since then!

I enjoy cooking and watching movies, also discussing said movies as well.

Hope to find some new friends, get some cool new Pokemon from trades, and some advice for a new breeder and Pokemon battler.

Hi there! I've been following this forum for a while now and i always stalk the new cards threads ;D

Been a long time player of both the tcg and the videogames :3

What's going on, my name is Andrew aka Chondosaur
I play ice hockey, I work out, I used to play pokemon when I was younger then stopped now I'm back playing it haha,.
I joined because I wanted to know some info on a Mew EX card that I got recently in a Legendary Treasures booster pack I opened, if anyone is an expert on Mew cards let me know, if you want to know whats wrong with the mew card I got, message me or comment. Thanks guys
:D

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Hi guys! I'm David, and the reason I joined this website is because I wanted to learn more about the Pokemon TCG! I'm really excited and thanks!

Hey everybody, I'm PikaPika2, and I joined the site for one thing: POKEMON :) I'm a fan of anything Nintendo, Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, some Street Fighter, TF2, Portal, etc. Pokemon is the #1 Game Franchise in my opinion. I love it.
:) ;) :cool: :D :p :rolleyes: :shy:

Attachments

• Derplett.png
    Derplett.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi, I joined PokeBeach to learn more about the Pokemon TCG. I'm an older guy with two kids - my eldest has started playing Pokemon TCG so I thought it a good idea to learn more about it so that I could help her collect, build decks and play a few games too.

Joined because I'm getting back into the TCG thanks to some of my friends also getting hit with nostalgia. Haven't played the card game since Gym Heroes released, though I never took a break from the video games. Fun times.

Hello! My name is Esuzu. I'm mostly doing nuzlockes with my friends so I joined her for help and some chance for trades with megastones :)

Hi my name is Sableye because it's my favorite pokémon but my real name is Zach..I came here for pokémon tcg deck ideas and discussions
. My interests are pokémon and I also play yu-gi-oh but I am trying to get into pokémon tcg more competitively.

Hi, I am Ultradc, and I am a competitive Pokemon TCG player. I joined mainly for the organized play discussion, but there is plenty of things to talk about here. My brother told me about Pokebeach years ago, but I never used the forums until now. I am getting into programming, I play lots of video games, Pokemon TCG, of course, and obviously the Pokemon video games like everybody. I hope to be around to take part in discussions, though!

Good day, I am Sevastian de Lioncourt, or at least that's the alias of my oldest Pokemon RP character. Mostly, here to get a bit of help with my pokemon TCG decks.

That said, my typical hobbies include Martial Arts, science from Astrophysics to Bio-Engineering to anything that might fall under "super/fringe" science, writing, reading, music (classical, US rock n roll 60s - 90s, symphonic metal, and various other songs of other genres that sound good), cooking.... I do a lot of stuff. Especially video gaming, TCG, and TTRPGs (been playing D&D for 20 years, started with AD&D 2nd)...

That's about it.

Oh. Started pokemon with the video games, bought Red and Blue the same day. Over the years have had Yellow, Silver, Gold, Sapphire, Ruby, Crystal, Diamond, White, Black 2, HG, SS, and the old TCG for Gameboy. Used to have Snap, Stadium 1 & 2, and XD, but an ex stole many of my pokemon games after we broke up, the *cough*.

Played the TCG from the very first set, up to.. Last set of packs I recall buying was either one of the Team Rocket expansions, or the Gym Leader expansions, whichever came later. Recently got back into it with my current GF, though our collection is quite small. Pokemon was my first TCG I was serious about (even IF a neighbor teen conned me out of my $300 Charizard from the first set by convincing me to play for ante when I was a kid)... I have fond memories of it, and YGO, UFS, and Magic have become some serious money drains to keep up. Hoping Pokemon wont do that to me, lol.

Hello All! X3 I'm a shiny hunter, breeder, and trader. I also battle from time to time, but i'm not so good at it lol. Joining cause there's not a whole lot of players around me and i'm exploring new frontiers i guess. Don't hesitate to say hey, and may all your endeavors be successful X3

Hello guys, I'm Racket!

> why you joined

Well, I've recently got into competitive TCG play, and I've noticed that this forum comes up rather often. So, I've joined the community!

where you found out about PokéBeach

startpage.com

> your interests
> hobbies

Well, I've played Pokemon since I was 5 or 6. I've more recently got into competitive TCG since joining a University club for it. Outside of that, I'm a Mathematician and Computer Scientist. I used to compete in martial arts (mostly open form, and some sparring). I used to be an Air Cadet (i'm interested in flying, drill and survival).

Hey guys I'm HandsomeMonkeyKing. I've been a fan of the TCG since base set and have been more recently active for the past few years now. I've been lurking this website for quite some time now and have always been impressed by the level of creativity, professionalism, and support this community has brought to the game.

Hi there, I'm TradingManatee, I joined because I am a pokemon event collector, and I wanted a place to trade my events and expand my collection
*I'm interested in Event Pokemons, music, movies, videogames, very few manga and anime
My hobbies are listening to music and reading, I love doing both a lot
Uhh, my favorite pokemon are (in order): Lilligant > Gardevoir > Pikachu (as cliche as it sounds)

Back