Introduce Yourself!

Hey :)
I'm Joëlle and I was actually looking for a forum where I can trade vivillons, so that's how I pokebeach ;)
Feel free to contact me if you want to trade a vivillon, mine's meadow :)

Hello!!! I'm new here. My favourite regions are Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos(yes basically all) Kanto and Johto I cherise the most. They were my childhood. But I also love all the others. Unovawas okay, but it had stuff that bugged me a bit.
Favourite Pokemon are: Charizard, Eevee (all other Eeveelutions), Latias, my Shiny Pachirisu :), Garchomp, Meganuim, Piplup, Delphox, Gardivoir, Mew and Celebi.

My Friend Code is 5386-8615-6228.

CharizardX12 said:
Hello!!! I'm new here. My favourite regions are Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos(yes basically all) Kanto and Johto I cherise the most. They were my childhood. But I also love all the others. Unovawas okay, but it had stuff that bugged me a bit.
Favourite Pokemon are: Charizard, Eevee (all other Eeveelutions), Latias, my Shiny Pachirisu :), Garchomp, Meganuim, Piplup, Delphox, Gardivoir, Mew and Celebi.

My Friend Code is 5386-8615-6228.
Hey, if you're interested in the friend safari, please add yourself here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/safari.php
And if you need help with finding out your safari Pokemon, just drop me a profile comment or pm. Thanks! :p

Hello everyone. Im Jaz. I joined to get into a community that is serious yet fun. Drohn battled me (and stomped me) on showdown and we were talking a bit. He linked me these forums and here i am! I was 10 when pokemon hit the USA. The target age and it hit a bulls-eye with me. I played the games and cards for 3 years and then I kind of lost my poke-way. I played 5th gen casually but when 6th gen was announced I bought a 3ds and every pokemon game for the ds and beat at least 1 from each gen and remake to get my chops up to par for X and Y.

So here I am. Ready to battle, trade, and meet others like me. Thanks Drohn, for the invite. Hope to see you all on here or in game. Friend code is: 0834-1229-8013 pm me so i can add back.

why you joined
where you found out about PokéBeach
your interests
hobbies
anything else relevant

I'm Charlie, wanting to find people in the Wilsthire, UK area for TCG and VG, i found out about the site via Google wonderful tool!! Pokemon, football (Soccer), wrestling, family!!

Play football, PS4 etc....

Ready for meeting people from all over and hopefully near me!!

Thanks

Hello everyone! My name is Fearzy and ever since I was little, I was super big into pokemon.
I had an account on here a couple years ago, but it seems it was deleted. lol. I'm glad I can rejoin this community and would really like to get to know fellow pokemon fans! <3
I've been recently into drawing commissions for fans and friends of the same. If you're interested in a commission, don't hesitate to pm me! I'll be putting up examples of my work. ^^

Hey everyone
My name is jack and im here hoping to trade heracronite! (if you have it, pm me :p)
Well thats it, thanks and cya!

Hello,

Just started playing Pokemon in September... used to be a collector when I was a kid... now playing the game with a few friends.

Hope to learn more about building decks from this site and hopefully will be able to contribute in the future.

Hi I'm sephiria. I have a shiny garbodor. I was trying to find someone to trade it with. I found this site and decided to try iy

Hey fellow PokeFans! My name on these forums will be TrainerJack. I am a Pokemon card collector in Highschool and have quite a collection that mostly consists of the Black and White sets. I am planning on ordering more from the other older sets, I've already opened a significant amount of EX packs, and even older sets, such as WotC cards (most of my WotC cards are barely excellent condition). Most of my posts on these forums will be on the Pokemon TCG and the games, but rarely on anything else. See ya 'round!

Hello everyone!

Originally I was just looking for places that had some pokemon TCGO tournaments, I then found the forums and decided I'd like to join in on some of this action.

Some of my interests are gaming, I usually just console game, xbox 360 specifically a big majority being Halo 4, even more specifically I play competitive Grifball (If anyone here even knows what that is). If anyone wants to add me my gamertag is PoisonxPoptart.
I have a lot of other hobbies buts it's basically Pokemon and video gaming, I love deck building as I have a Latios/Blastoise deck and a Dark Rainbow deck that are pretty succesful.

I hope to get pretty active in these forums, looking forwars to it!

Hello dedicated reader,
I am Sompom (Six letters, like Pompom). I started playing Pokemon on Blue when my parents got it for me for Christmas a long, long time ago. I played it so much in the first few days that my cousin warned me "Stop playing or it will suck you in!" I looked at her like "You think that's a bad thing?"
I found out about Pokebeach from a Google search looking for a Masuda Method, IV-bred trade. The specific one I found has already completed but I think this is as good a place to look for another as anywhere else.
I like spending time with friends and playing social games. One of my friends started competitively breeding so, rather than just get crushed by him every time, I decided to start breeding myself.
Anyway, I think that's all from me. See you around!
-Sompom

Hello!

I am TheBlackFog. I joined PokéBeach because I've been reading the articles on this site a lot more lately, and decided I might as well become a member. I also have some scans for one of the latest TCG sets, (Legendary Treasures) and wasn't sure if you had to be a member to submit scans, so there's another reason. I think I found out about PokéBeach when I was looking for new information about the newer TCG sets. I am interested in the Pokémon Trading Card Game, (I used to play, but now I mainly collect) myths, legends, creepypastas, video games, etc.

Nice to meet all of you!

Hello all! My name is Daniel and I found out about PokeBeach through my brother. One of the reasons I have for getting an account is to add friends for the Friend Safari! I'll post my Code on my profile, but in the meantime, it's 1693-1966-7209. Shoot me a message if you want me to add you! Also, a random fact, but I'm very intrigued by the Strange Artifact in Pokemon X/Y and would love to hear some of the theories behind its connection to a new game/possible DLC.

Thanks!
Daniel

Greetings! My name is Seraph. I found PokeBeach a while ago and finally decided to join. Hope to enjoy my time here.

Hi! My name is Michael and I've been a Pokemon fan since Red and Blue. I'm currently playing Pokemon X. I joined specifically for trading to complete the pokedex, for IV breedables, and most importantly to get ALL the VIVILLON forms! I'm super excited to do some trading!

Hey all
I am a Prof. /TO in central Washington. I just started my league up again in my town again and I joined for deck building and trading. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone I just found out about this website while searching on google for a forum to switch friends codes (for safari purpose on X/Y) and pokebeach poped in the results so here I am :D
I love the "community" side of pokemon games actually. About my hobbies and interest, its mainly all about video games and japanese anime, so I am interested in everything around these subjects. hope we get along ^^

Back