Introduce Yourself!

Hello! I'm Raven! I've been playing pokemon for literally as long as I can remember, and have no plans to stop any time soon! I'm 22 years old and am a certified biblophile!

Hi im Aaaro88 been playing since red/blue and stopped for a while after G/S and finally came back for X/Y
I'm addicted to breeding pokemon and want to make some shines :) I'm very easy going and helpful whenever i can be. I work as a game tester :D

Hey guys my name is SkyPillar and I am a new trainer here on PokeBeach! I chose this pokemon forum to join because it seemed more welcoming to me, and i already like it! I am a HUGE pokemon fan, and my favorite type is phychic. My favorite pokemon is Ninetales, the mythical fox pokemon! The main reason i join the forums is to help others on their own journey to become the pokemon master, so feel free to ask me if you need any trouble! This is SkyPillar, and I will see you guys later!

~SkyPillar

Hey I'm Cool Joe and I've been a pokemon fan since the days of red and blue when I was just five years old, now a college student, I'm a competitive battler and a player of the games, including the new X and Y. The Vivillon trading thread is what really brought me here as I've really gotten into the hobby and need help getting them all. So anyways please contact me if you'd like to trade.

Hey all! Been a long time Pokemon fan and now with X and Y out, finally starting to create more competitive teams. I'm always coming by this site and thought I should actually create an account to try and get involved, so here I am. Not much else to say really. :shy:

Hi! You can call me Sonne :D
I played Pokemon Stadium when I was little. After some year I discovered pokemon ruby and it was my first pokemon game (Stadium wasn't mine).
I discovered this forum after searching a Tundra vivillon trade on google.
Nice to meet you c:

Hey guys my name is Jeremiah. I'm 27 and am from Pennsylvania. I have loved pokemon since it originally came out way back in the day. (Man i'm old lol) I played the TCG competitively up untill about three years or so ago when i had a falling out with my team. I was ranked 8 in PA at one point lol. Anyway i digress, I have recently started to get interested in the VGC competitively and have started to learn how breeding and all this fun stuff works. I think i'm getting the hang of it but any help would be appreciated any way glad to be part of the community. Slanje.

Hello ~

I am Dibul and I joined the site in an attempt to get more FCs for my Safari, battles and trades.
I like playing videogames.

Hey everyone. I joined up here so I can keep up to date with everything Pokemon. I also joined because I want to complete my Vivillon collection :)

Hi, I'm Jae.
Why you joined? I wanted to have friends on my pokemon x game, to trade and battle with.
Where you found out about PokéBeach? By googling for trading sites..
Your interests? Japan
Hobbies? working out

Hello everyone,
I'm actually here for a special reason.
I used to be a Pokemon Gym leader back in 2000 and made a number of decks for daily 'Challenge the Master' events. When I changed job I gave them all to my cousin who quickly became the coolest kid inthe school;) Anyway - a few months ago he gave those decks back to me - exactly as they had been all those years ago. It brought back happy memories, and I began to tweak them.

Now pokemon has evolved, these monster decks are just for fun, being unable to compete with the latest pokes. Never-the-less I have been tweaking them for the 2000 Queen Mary STS Format (Base/Jung/Foss/TR only), although I am perhaps a little late for the event (ahem).

If anyone would like to mill over the old archtypes, and help with tweaking the decks for this format, you'd be more than welcome.

Currently I have the following deck types:

Haymaker
Wiggly/Jiggly Wave
Rain Dance
Damage Swap
The Cleaner
Venucentre
Dark Raichu!

See you in the arena Pokechamps!
Vibe :cool:

Why I joined:
I joined because I have been looking for someone who got the Marine Pattern Vivillons who is willing to breed a Compound Eyed Scatterbug with 5 IVs and Modest or Timid nature. I already got a few Garden Scatterbugs with those IV's and Compound Eyes if anyone want to do a swapsie with different patterns,

Where I found out about PokéBeach:
I googled to try to find someone who is willing to breed Marine Vivillons and I guessed this is a good place to continue my search as I got no one interested on Reddit yet.

My interests and Hobbies:
I love breeding pokemon and I recently got into IV breeding, and I am currently trying to create my dream team in Pokemon X with IV's in my desired Pokeballs, abilities and attacks.
Other than that, I really love plants and animals and I am currently trying to propagate some sad examples of Bonsai.

Anything else relevant:

If you happen to want to help me with my quest in getting a 5IV Scatterbug with the Marine pattern, please do contact me over PM so we can discuss what you would want for the deed, as I am willing to trade held item's to the 5IV hidden ability pokemon I have bred so far to it.

Hello everyone! I joined Pokebeach after reading an article about building a version of my favorite TCG deck, Virizon/Genesect. I'm looking forward to discussing strategies for both the Pokemon Video games and TCG!

Well, I'm Leigh/ Coyotepack, and I joined mainly to get more into pokemon
I found about this through Google and it looks like a nice forum.
As for interests, I like art, comics, Mythbusters, Game art and the internet.
Hobbies include Art, cooking, and playing 3DS games (it's my only system). I have played the original Pokemon Blue and Silver, but Y is my favourite.
And that's about it really.

Hello members! My name is Pedro, I'm 13 and brazilian. I've started My pokemon life maybe in 2011 playing in My dsi heart gold. Nearby it, I joined pokemon tcg life with my typhlosion deck. Now I'm only playing tcg but I want return to pokemon videogames. Bye

Hey there everyone! I'm mdstandeford

Been playing pokemon for the better part of 15 years!
Joined this forum to expand my pokedex!
I'm a huge fan of pokemon but thats not the only video games i play!
PM me for my friend code!

Hello, My name is Ekeae. I've come here mostly to look though trades to see what I can find as well as find people who may have my SV matches to some of the eggs that are currently clotting up my PC boxes. lol. I love to look for shiny Pokemon and currently have 12 in Y.

Hello everybody. My name is Olubogu, and i'm a Nigerian in England. I came here through wandering around the internet... I'm not sure what else to say, so i'll just smile and walk away :D

Back