Introduce Yourself!

Hi I'm new at this forum. I found it online and I'll use it too find information about pokemon and trade with people.

Hi guys :D

I'm here to find advice - me and a couple of people are trying to make a catalog of all Pokemon TCGs and more TCGs. We already have more than 8000 cards, we added cards ourselves, on it but we want more. Anyone has advice?

Everyone will be able to trade with this catalog too... :)

Hey guys! I'm SCf3, I'm (obviously) new here. I've been using Pokebeach as a reference for my recent interest in collecting TCG and I figured why not join? I collected TCG as a kid, but lost a lot of my cards. So I'm here to trade and build up my collection, and maybe even try to get into the competitive scene! :)

I'm James/FlameTC, and I am a huge fan of pokemon. I View myself to be very knowledgeable about any of the pokemon games, and I'm not growing out of it any time soon. I joined this site so I can be a part of conversations/communities where I can ask questions and interact through the games. I hope to get to know a lot of people on this site.

Hey guys! I'm Barimoss. I've been lurking here for about a year and figured I might as well join. I'm a huge fan and nerd of the Pokemon games, especially the fan-theory aspect of it. I'm just now starting to get into competitive, but I mainly play for the lolz. :)

Hi Im Morgan
I joined mostly because looking for vivillon forms is making me tear my hair out but ive been playing since 98 so i figure its about time i join a pokemon community This is my first time ever posting on one of these things so if u have any suggestions id be happy to hear them

Hi, everybody! I'm woohoobat. I joined Pokebeach because... Well, I really just wanted to find out other people's friend codes and add my own. I found out about Pokebeach about 10 minutes ago. I searched on the web for "Pokemon X TM locations" and ended up here.

I love Pokemon, art, anime, other video games, animals, etc.
My hobbies... doing art and playing video games, I guess.

That's all. Bye, kupo!

hello!! i'm aly, i joined pokebeach because i've been playing for as long as i can remember, and i figured it was time to finally join a community! i don't know how much i'll end up using this, but, i'll definitely be able to keep it in mind whenever i find a need to have a quick fix or solution to a problem i'm having within my game. i've heard around about it a lot, and my friend recommended it to me because of my current needs in XY!

Hello! uvu
My name is Naecy and ever since I started playing pokemon blue version ive practically become hooked onto this game 8)
I came around to pokebeach to finish up my pokedex for pokemon x and just meet some new people!!
Some of my hobbies are drawing, watching anime, and gaming of course
Its definitley going to be a fun time here uwu!!!

Hello. I'm blademan08, I mainly came here to participate in Friend Safari communications, but I can also joinin whatever else is to be offered in the forums. Glad to join.

Hello!
I'm Capt. Slowpoke, after my colleagues nicknamed me when playing netball captain fast but thinking slow. Or the other way 'round, don't really remember.

I love Pokémon games and TCG a lot, I have tons of cards and now totally into X & Y as well.

I'd like to share the Safaris and I'm currently trying to get the Vivillon collection out of the way so I can focus on breeding high IV Pokémon and battle with friends.

Be gentle!

Hello! I joined because I wanted to collect pretty Vivillons haha. I found out about PokeBeach via Google while searching for Vivillon trades haha. I like Pokemon and music! Hobbies are writing, singing and dancing haha. Yep, off to the Vivillon thread I go~

Greetings everyone! I joined these forums mostly because I was bored and figured it'd be a good way to have some fun with other folks who like Pokemon. I didn't really know which name to use, so I just picked a Pokemon I like. I enjoy gaming (obviously), reading, listening to music, and probably other stuff I don't feel like listing. Oh, and similar to Sapphire (and probably others too) I'll probably want to trade Vivillions too. Slowly gathering Scatterbugs for this purpose.

Have a great night!

Hi Everyone!

found these forums when I was looking for some info, I really enjoy reading the posts so figured I'd make an account. I've been playing pokemon since red/blue on the GB, and after being disappointed with the 5th gen I am completely into Pokemon Y in a big way. I haven't logged this much into a pokemon game since silver on the GB! I've even gotten interested in online play, something i avoid in most games. I look forward to reading and chatting pokemon with everyone here.

Greetings! I originally joined because this site had the best friend safari system, and I had a long list of pokemon I was hoping to get form there. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'll stick around, but I also don't want my account to be randomly deleted either. If you want a pokemon from my friend safari, or want my Vivillion form, free to pm me!
Let’s see here… my favorite mon is treecko, and favorite game is sapphire. As for a hobby, I’m a big Sword Art Online fan!
Catch y'all later!

hi all,

Came to pokebeach to hopefully trade pokemon. Especially Vivillion. Looking for Icy, Sun, Ocean, sandstorm, jungle versions. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. My games vivillion are the River pattern.

thanks.

hi, im shane, I found this site by looking for a place to trade.
I've been playing pokemon since red and blue. (yup im old)
I consider my self a jack of all things. collecting, movies, tv, games.

I am looking forward to exploring pokebeach and seeing what the site has to offer.

cheers :)

Hi. I'm Matt and I'm looking for friend safari people to help with my pokedex. Played since the old Gameboy days, but not too hardcore. Played and beat all the games except the 2nd part of the last generation. I'll get back to it. Just finished the main story of X last night. Onto postgame!

I'm Galaxy Hunter (call me GH) I joined mostly for Friend Safari (Psychic for me) and/or getting all the Vivillon forms (mine is Modern).

Some stuff about me:
I started with Crystal Version, never actually finished the originals, but played every game since 2nd Gen.

Currently running my second Nuzlocke run in SoulSilver, successfully finished a Ruby run a year ago with light casualties.

My favorite Pokemon is Eevee, not any of its evolutions, although I am partial to Espeon.

I also write, although my muse is rather flighty, especially when I tried narrating my Ruby Nuzlocke run (I really should get back to that).

My Friend Code is: 3239-2847-9694, PM me yours if you want to trade.

My name is Greg aka"Camonerd". I joined to discuss Pokemon tcg strategy and to make friends. I started playing Pokemon back in 1998 when Red and Blue came out. My favorite Pokemon is Gyrados. Hit me up on ptcgo my username is camonerd.

Back