Introduce Yourself!

Hey, I'm Liam. Have just finished school and only one exam left which is accounting tomorrow. Live in New Zealand and have joined to gain Pokemon from the friend safaris on Pokemon X/Y. I mostly spend my time just chilling out, like listening to music and watching anime. Obviously by my username you can see I like Sasuke but I also like One Piece and Bleach. Mainstream I know, but whatever,

Hey! I'm operative lm. Yes, that is a lowercase L. I decided to join after a decent amount of lurking for card info over the past few months. After a good few years of collecting the TCG during its first years, I had my "these new pokemon are horrible we dont need 386" phase. It was only with Pearl and Platinum that I got back into it. Unfortunately, my card collection disappeared between then and now, so roughly a year and a half ago I began collecting again. I'm much more into it now than I was when I was ten, though. :p

Hey everybody! I'm just a guy from the Seattle area that has been playing Pokémon for years and was interested in joining the community. I have homework a lot of the so I wont be very active unfortunately... But I am very interested in trading 3DS friend codes with people for use in the friend safari! I love breeding and battling in the hand held games and I'm looking to become more competitive so any tips would be welcome! Favorite types are electric and psychic :)

Hey i played and beat almost EVERY game(including fire red)when I was younger and pokemon cards came out I INSTANTLY bought 5 long packs so you could say I'm an old school pokemon collector LOL:D

Hello everyone. I am SilverFox, as you might imagine, I like fox pokemon. I have been into the pokemon series since Red and Blue and I still play to this day. I don't really collect the cards because I don't really have the time to. I enjoy battling with people on X and Y. I will also trade pokemon with people. I'm also interested in shiny pokemon so, if anyone can help me with that, then feel free.

Hi everyone. I am Sarah/Nebthet,

I have been a lurker on the forums for a while, and had thought I had registered a while ago, but I guess I actually hadn't. Bad me.
I am an avid Pokemon video game player. From the SD versions to All of the current versions. I am playing both X and Y right now and would like to add more Friends for the Safari experience.

3DS Mii name: Nebthet78
3DS Friend Code: 2638-0718-1054

Feel free to add me to your friend code, and then shoot me a PM here with your code so that I can add you as well, otherwise it won't work. :) I am looking forward to meeting some new peeps.

Hey, for those interested in the friend safari, please add yourself to the Friend Safari Database here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/safari.php
If you need help with finding out your friend safari, please contact me, and I'll look it up.
Thanks!

Hello everybody, I'm EJ. I found pokebeach when I was doing a search about shinies in X/Y and this place seems pretty cool, so I figured I'd join up! Hope to have lots of fun on here with everyone!!!

Hi I'm Arturo from Mexico.
I heared about this webpage was from a Friend (Chilpa)
My hobbies are Pokemon and Zelda. My user on fc is Gotth.

Hey everybody. Just joined this forum to find new Pokemon and friends. Previously I was a Serebii member but school kept me away from it. Don't know what happened to my account but I decided to join another Pokemon forum and I discovered Poke Beach. Seems like a nice place so here is hoping for good times.

why you joined - To help get the Pokemon Play Software to work so i can host an official tournament
where you found out about PokéBeach - Friend mentioned to join here to get it working
your interests - Pokemon
hobbies
anything else relevant

Hi guys! I've been a pokemon fan since the days of Red and Blue (so the very beginning I guess). I've used these forums for many years to get advice and news but never really bothered to join and post. I figured it would be a good time to do so as I wanted to add my Friend Safari to the database. Hope to post more and contribute to anything research related as well.

Hello!
I'm Meryl!
I've been playing Pokemon since R/B/Y and competitively since D/P/Pt. I was more of a lurker on this forum. I decided to make an account.

Hobbies: pokemon? Lol

c: I'm a potato.
Joined the site because I'm interested in the knowledge and rules about The PTCG, and to discuss about general ptcg stuff:)
Also I use the site's scans on cards, which are super usefull :)
Soup.

Hey
I joined this site because I havn't played Pokémon for several years but a while ago me and some friends decided to start playing with our old cards again. The thing is that we don't really remember the rulings and some other basic things.

I found out about Pokébeach while I was Googling for answers to one of my problems, but I could not find the answer so I decided to make an account here to ask the people here if they knew it.

Well for hobbies and interests I would say Pokémon and Pokémon. Pokémon has always been a great part of my childhood and it´s something I will never stop loving ^^

Thats it for me

//Soulero

Hello everyone, you can call me Tuna. I joined this community to be able to interact and help fellow pokemon players. I am currently playing Pokemon X and trying to complete my pokedex. I hope to be of assist to everyone, see you all around :)

So I'm Cathy and I found this site online. I went here cuz I wanted to trade in ptd2. My hobbies include gaming.

Hi my name is Teegan. I love pokemon!
I found out about pokebeach from my friend teegrun!
Recolors/splices
Soccer, Lacrosse and Pumpkin Pie!!!!!!

Back