Introduce Yourself!

Hello,

I'm a newbie and my name here is Limaska.
I'm from Finland and I have played pokémon since I was a kid. I joined here because of new pokémon series, X and Y, where is given an access to a pokémon which has different forms depending of the country you are playing at; Vivillon. I would love to have different vivillons but my finnish friends have the same as me, so I joined here to get other ones too.
Of course this is also a very good pokémon based forum, so why not?

I'm interest of video games. And maybe a books. And sitting on computer. I have a lot of free time and I'm using it on playing. I don't really have any hobbies if you don't count computer and games as a "hobby".

I'm (for now) 19 years old and I don't really have anything else to say, so I'm gonna say bye bye. :3

Hello everyone!
I´m from Germany and I´m playing Pokémon since the first generation. It is still one of my favorite games. I was searching for information about the different Vivillon patterns and so I found PokéBeach. I decided to register an account because I´m looking for nice people, loving Pokémon like I do. I would like to have the possibility for trading Pokémon and get the latest news about the games. My hobbies are: Pokémon, reading books and cats :)
Nice to meet you all!

Hello guys, I'm Luis Rodriguez (But I've always been Chilpa in the Pokémon games), and I found out this place because I was searching for friend codes.
Obviously I love video-games, Pokémon is my second favorite RPG game (for those interested, Golden Sun is my first place). I also like reading and watching movies (I love The Lord of the Rings, Back to the Future, and Batman!!).
I'm from México, and I'm working on filling my Pokémon X Pokédex (already beat the Elite Four). Hope to meet lots of you guys to trade, battle and make use of our Friend Safaris!! :D

Hi everyone, it's Lena.

I'm from Indonesia and right now I'm playing Pokemon Y. I got introduced to pokebeach by the username chittock. I really like the friend safari database here :3
My hobbies... hmm, reading, designing (yes I'm a graphic student hehe) and of course playing pokemon ^^v

Nice to meet you all..:shy:

Hello people

My name is André but people call me Gene. I came here specially for the Vivillon trades :) I play Pokemon Y and I mainly do trades. Feel free to add my FC if you want to trade/battle/safari.

Gene 1864-9751-7058 BUG (Butterfree, Volbeat, Venomoth)

Hi everyone!
I'm Nat and I'm very excited to join the community! I joined mainly for friend code purposes but I've loved Pokémon for as long as I can remember. I'm getting into competitive battling and really need a full IV ditto to breed with a destiny knot. Other than Pokémon, right now I love acting and hope to someday be on Broadway!
Thanks for Reading,
A brand new member

Hi there, I'm Shrike. I just got back into collecting cards after over a decade of letting my old collection rot in the closet, and since this seems to be the biggest TCG forum around I thought I'd join! Other than the TCG I'm a longtime player of the games (though not competitively) and general fan of everything Pokemon!

hello, I'm Slinky_Slink, I started playing pokemon since gen 1 but stopped at gen 2, when x and y was announced I was intruiged and decided to get back into the series, so I've played soulsilver, black1, and white2 and now Y.

I joined Pokebeach to get access to some more trades and friend safari, and to just hang out with some other pokefans :D

I like Video Games of a large variety, Mario, Sonic, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, anything by PlatinumGames, Megaman, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Castlevania, Metroid, and of course, Pokemon!

I also like Art, Animation, Anime, Movies and Comic Books!

See you around the forum!

Hi everyone. Newbie here.

I've been googling trying to find out if I have a misprint card. Novice player but traded for a card and dont know what I got.

why you joined : Looking for friend codes for pokemon I like
where you found out about PokéBeach : searching through google
your interests : RPGs reading fantasy, hockey and tbs games
hobbies : woodworking, metalworking and whittling wood :p

Hello everyone! Im Ralevin. I am from Arizona and have been a Pokémon fan ever since Red and Blue. I joined this site because it seemed like a good one to talk with fellow Pokémon fans. I enjoy reading, traveling, music, my pets and video games.

I'm Neorecon19 and I've only gotten into the TCG for about a year now. I joined primarily to get a better insight on the the construction of deck building and to get some pointers from some of the experts in the TCG with my first local TCG Premiere tournament on the horizon. I've been playing the Pokemon games since the 1st gen and I have no plans on stopping anytime soon.

Hello, I'm Soos. Like the Pokemon DS games. Currently playing Pokemon Y and looking to add friend codes. I have poison types in my safari.

Hi! My name is Zack, Zero Cool. I found this site looking for information on the Pokemon TCG, and decided to join up to get some advice and learn what I can! I played it.. a really long time ago when I was but a wee child. Recently friends have been picking it up and I decided what the heck. I still play the games and whatnot so why not! Mostly my time is spent working and playing League of Legends, I come from a varied TCG Background, mostly focused on Magic the Gathering for which I am a certified judge and middle of the pack tournament player, as well as a competitive player for the WoW TCG. I look forward to posting and reading posts!

Hi everyone I'am Adam and I've been a pokemon fan for my entire life so it just seemed right that I joined this fourm. I've played every pokemon game, been collecting pokemon cards since the first set, watched the show most of my life, and want anything to do with pokemon. So I am looking forward to sharing my joy of pokemon with everyone!

Hi everyone! My name is Jason but you can call me Iceblaz. I recently joined Pokebeach after the people of serebii were mean to me and so i just wanted to have fun and the res of my information are as follows:
3ds fc:3866 8552 7045
fs type:steel
and thats it so far

why you joined
where you found out about PokéBeach
your interests
hobbies
anything else relevant

Hey, I'm 30, living in the UK, and currently back collecting Pokemon, having first collected when they first came out.
I joined as there seems to be lots of information on Pokemon TCG and the games here, and well, it looks cool, and less elitist.
I collect retro games consoles as well as Pokemon cards - I have a Game Boy collection, starting my Game Gear collection and looking to get a Neo Geo Pocket in the near future. I like reading, collecting cards and playing Pokemon :)
Anything else...hmm, I like to trade and sell and fangirl a little, but not in the slash fiction stuff....

Hey there,

Confession: I almost lied and said I was younger than I am because after skimming the recent posts I feel like a senior citizen BUT as I have no shame in my game I will admit I am in my early thirties and have become addicted to playing Pokemon on my 3DS.

It all started after my nephew got my oldest son hooked on Pokemon a few years back. I had to help him play because he did not know how to read yet. Next thing I know I am playing Pokemon Black on his DS from the time he is in bed (alright, sometimes before that) until midnight, moving on to purchase Black 2 & White 2. I finally stopped stealing his DS when I got myself the Pokemon 3DS system with Pokemon X.

I joined after seeing the Friend Codes thread because I don't know anyone except my nephew who plays & I want to be able to do the Friend Safari.:p

If you want to help me out my friend code is 0447 6250 6671
Thanks!

Hey guys, im TristMerc but you can call me Tristan. I joined this forum to find new Friend Safari codes as i thoroughly enjoy Shiny hunting within it. I found out about PokeBeach by the simplest of ways: Google. I like Shiny Hunting and Trading more than I do battling but i enjoy battling every once in a while. My Friend Code is 3222-6027-5800 and i have a Fighting Friend Safari but I only know that Breloom is within. Message me if you add me, thanks. :D

Back