Introduce Yourself!

I've lost my marbles. So now I play Pokemon. I"m just an old school Pokemon player looking for challengers online since nobody locally wants to play old competitive Pokemon.

I found PokéBeach via Google a long time ago. Just never wanted to make an account until I had a reason.

I like playing arcade racing and fighting games. I enjoy watching anime and basketball (NBA).

why i joined - there were a few conversations on some threads i wanted to join in on and throw my two cents in to.
where i found out about PokéBeach - not sure if it was from a friend a long while ago, or found it through another pokemon site.
your interests - i like drawing more than anything right now, currently digital art. i use Paint Toll Sai, and working on some fakemon and some evolution predictions. (what one will evolve from/to)
hobbies - ...um...drawing, gaming, music...'bout it.
anything else relevant - i have a bunch of trading cards from the '90's. i think that counts.

I should've done this sooner, but I never saw this thread until now :p Anyway, I'm Bisharp'sCloak and as you can tell from the name, I'm rather fond of Bisharp. I may not have played any of the games, but I like playing the TCG. But above all else, I am a huge fan of the anime. There are few episodes I haven't watched. I can't say I've got a favourite series, but it might be Battle Frontier or Sinnoh League Victors. Though I won't be surprised if XY beats them.

I go by the user name 117jokes. I joined to trade pokemon. I only play the video game series. I'm not into the TCG.

I have read this forum for some time and I thought it's about time to register here. All you need to know is that my favourite pokémon is Dunsparce.

Just a quick message to say hi to everyone as a new member and give a few quick bits of information as regards to Pokémon :)
Favourite types: Fire, Dragon, Dark
Favourite type match-up: Dark/Fire, Steel/Ghost, Poison/Ground
Favourite Pokémon: Blaziken, Darkrai, Hydreigon
Favourite region: Unova
I play the main series games, the TCG and watch the anime.

obligatory intro post-
Join because I've been checking news and such on the site for a while, and figured ,why not sign up to be able to comment on stuff?

Hai there, I've been a long time lurker on the site, so I thought I would finally make an account and get involved! I found out about this site through the Pokémon subreddit a while back.
My favourite pokemon are: all the Eeveelutions, both of the Mew Duo and Lugia.
Art and gaming are my hobbies and I'm working towards becoming a concept artist! I imagine I'll be hanging around the artwork section a lot. :'D

Hi guys, I'm Blastchill :D
I'm a senior player (last year) and I'm going into my first full competitive season. I played in a few tournaments last season but I wasn't very competitive D: I'm hoping to grab an invite this year and travel to DC for worlds in 2014. It's pretty cool to be able to join pokebeach too! Massive Pokemon fan in all areas of it and I'm always up for talking about it :D

Hello there~! I'm Lil-BlueFantasy, but just call me Blue to save some time c;
I came here because I've always KNOWN about the forum but never bothered to sign up, and it's always been something I've been needing to get around to P: And to be honest we all know there's nothing better than being able to discuss Pokemon with other people 8D
In my time I tend to do a 'Lil bit 'O arts and doodles and drawings and all that jazz, but I've never really did any Pokemon art..Which I should maybe do xD

OH WELL, I hope I enjoy it here and that I get a long fine with everyone~~

Well, I'm atouchofanarchy and I joined because I knew about Pokebeach, but for some reason I never realised it had a forum too! I like Pokemon (obviously) and love reading.

Hi, I'm xDkoYx and I joined cause I love pokemon! With the release of Pokèmon XY I couldn't wait another second not to join a great pokèmon fourm. I love seeing peoples ideas and have been browsing pokèbeach for about a month now. Really glad to (finally) join this community!

Edit: Words

hi guys I just joined because I love Pokémon so much and i think its a great community. i am playing XY because I dont know but still
see ya! I like food and chips, but also apple pies, mmh! you?

Hey guys, I'm Kairyu. Joined because there were pictures I couldn't see as a guest... so I made an account.
I'm not sure how active I'll be, as I'm not much of a forum-goer. But Pokemon is my absolute favorite franchise. Been playing since gen1, but I think the games get better and better each time.
Nice to meet you guys ^^

Hi.
I joined for the same reason but please I can't find how to delete my account, how is it done?

Back