Introduce Yourself!

drewdrake3

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone! So I just recently started getting into the card game, and I found that it is a lot of fun! I have been playing pokemon though, since I was born. I love it, and I came here mostly because I wanted to join the Pokemon TCG skype league, but I am sure that I will find much much more here. Thank you!

dill17

I <3 Mudkip
Hey, im dill17. I joined because my friend rock wrecker invited me. I learned to play pokemon with him and thought it was fun.

suicune_articuno

Traditional Pokemon Master
Hello! I'm Dena. I'm 25 years old, and reside in Arkansas. I found out about this site from the Yahoo! search engine where I asked it the worth of the 23k gold plated Pokemon cards. I bought one this week pretty cheap ($10.00, that's including shipping). I chose the Charizard one for my son. I still remember when those came out "back in the day" when I was a kid. :p

I also almost forgot to add that I am still a huge Pokemon fan. Well.....more like to the more traditional ones. The first 300 are the ones I prefer. I have been a Pokemon "geek" since I was in the 5th grade. All the newer Pokemon, Ash's makeover, taking Brock and Misty out of the cartoons....well. That's just nuts!! Guess you could call me a hardcore traditionalist. Lol

1234567890anas

Aspiring Trainer
Hi I joined because I've been using pokebeach for a while now, I actually found out about it by accident ._. Of course one of my intrests is PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. So yeah hi.

RedArceus

Aspiring Trainer
Hi I'm RedArceus.
So, finally I joined. Yeah, I like playing the TCG and creating fake cards.
My first Pokémon game was a Pokémon Sapphire Version.

CoolJosh10

PhrozenFlame: Fire is cold and Ice is hot
Hi I'm CoolJosh10, I live in the U.S. I liked going to this website so that I decided to join the forum. I got into Pokemon at 4. I'm currently 15.

InstantBacon

Bacon Robot Pokemon Trainer
Hi! I'm InstantBacon! A British guy from the North who likes bacon!
I'm 13, but will be 14 on December 5.
I joined because this website is actually quite popular, and I wanted to get in on it!
I found out about PokéBeach by just being an idiot on Google. As you do.
I'm interested in games, anime, manga, TV, drawing, Internetting (if that is a thing), and being a random bacon.
My hobbies are drawing, playing videogames (Pokemon FTW!), and watching videos.
My favourite food is bacon (duh!), my favourite colour is purple, my favourite anime shows are One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist, my favourite manga is Pokemon Adventures, and my favourite game series is Pokemon. I'm also partial to Adventure Time, Doctor Who and Futurama. I find theories about things rather interesting, and don't get scared easily by creepypastas. I like them, though.
Sayonara, tomodachi!

aur

Aspiring Trainer
Hey I'm aur, I'm 18 and live in the UK - England
I've been stalking the news and forum posts on here for a while about the new pokemon x and y games. I found of about pokebeach from another website. I'm interested in graphics design, game development and animals. :3 I am currently studying animal management at college.
I have pre-ordered pokemon x :) anyone else getting this one?

cheekyelf

Aspiring Trainer
Hi,

I aren`t a tcg player but i am a collector,I hunt down cards at garage sales and really enjoy finding that rare card ! :D

Lanturnman

Lanturn is not even my favorite pokemon....
G'day, everyone!

My name is Lanturnman and I joined because I like this community very much, so much in fact that I have been stalking you guys for a while now (very long while)... Anyways, I am Dutch and therefore English isn't my native language, so please forgive any grammar and spelling mistakes.

wvoody

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there! My name is Charles, I'm 18 years old, and I recently became a pokemon professor. I found this while I was searching for information about tournaments and such. I've loved everything pokemon for as long as I can remember. I'm moving to New York soon and hoping to connect with TCG players there :)

SuperSandslash

Ground type lover
Hi. I am SuperSandslash.I like to play games, draw, and write. I began to like pokemon when I watched the original series as a kid, but I didn't play the games until LeafGreen. I am sort of shy but nice and kind. I've also been checking Pokebeach for X and Y news, but I didn't make an account until now.

BruBox

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone! My name is BruBox and I'm here with an interest in the TCG. I got into it for the first time in years this summer (2013) and have a renewed interest in building/battling with decks. I hope to get a Skype league going that could actually run effectively if anyone is interested. I'll post on the TCG tournament page with the same idea. Thank you and I'm glad to be here!

dragonxx21

Aspiring Trainer
Hey there, I'm dragonxx21 and I used to collect a little bit when I was younger, and have recently started getting back into collecting. I'm hoping to play competitively in the near future but for right now I'm just trying to increase my collection. Hope to see you guys around.

Tusharminj

Aspiring Trainer
Hey there buddies, I'm Tusharminj and m 16.I love pokemon(everybody does phh..) ie Anime,manga and ofc the games.Honestly i just love pokemon till the 3rd gen,Indigo league being the best.Pokemon Emerald being the best game.Guys try PokeMMO-Fire red. Its pretty cool.I came here looking for help in searching Pokemon:Indigo League episodes with JAPANESE AUDIO and ENGLISH SUBTITLES. PokeFan for Life. Cheers! :D

McFadyen

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Everyone!

I'm McFadyen and came from Spain to share with you the fans of Pokemon. If I'm honest, I enjoy reading in English more often in my own language forums. So step practical English (currently use a translator, I need time).

I hope there is no problem.
Be not mean to me, please, haha ;)

FennekinWright

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, everybody! I'm Jess. 23. I'm stuck in Montana for now, but that's not gonna last much longer.
I got Yellow when it first came out, and I've been hooked on the series ever since. Sometimes I feel like just about the only "old" fan who doesn't actually hate the newer Pokémon....with a few exceptions. (Hi, Vullaby!) I used to play the TCG too, before I lost interest around the Delta Species era, but I've been getting back into it lately with my boyfriend. I like the anime too, but more in an ironic way.
I've been coming to PokéBeach for news for.....well, a long time. Too long to really remember. I'm far too shy for my own good, though, so that's why it took the better part of a decade to actually get around to joining!
Outside of Pokémon, I'm really into the Ace Attorney games (and mysteries in general), I closely follow most of Nintendo's other franchises too (especially Zelda), and I'm really interested in trying new RPGs despite often being too lazy to put in the time. I'm lazy, I watch too much TV, and I have a dumb sense of humor. What more could you ask for? :p

ittybittyskitty

WannabePkmnProf
Hi hi ~
Ittybittyskitty is me, and I've been stalking the forums for some time now - I enjoy reading the conversations and discussions going on, especially about all the Gen 6 info, and finally decided to dive in (plus Pokébeach people seem way nicer than the guys on the Serebii forums who didn't want to give a noob a chance oTL ). Interests obviously include Pokémon, but I'm a big gamer with a whole bunch of things, like Legend of Zelda, Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed, etc etc. Also enjoy drawing a bit here and there too lol.
Cheers ~

Neil

That Homosexual
I decided it was finally time to join the forums since i'm a huge fan of Pokemon. I knew about this website for a while but I never was into forums until a couple of years ago.
My name is Neil, i'm 17 and I live in New York. I am a senior in Highschool and I plan on going to school eventually for Video Game Design or.. something in that area, hopefully. I've been a big fan of Pokemon since I was a youngin. Everyone is always on my case about growing out of it but I never will because Pokemon is a lifestyle. People need to learn to deal with that!
One of my hobbies is collecting Manga, Video Games, or anything else that's geeky, haha.

I plan to be here a while, so.. Get to know me.

Also, i'm not sure if my signature and avatar are appropriate? I like Naruto a lot too but if it needs to be Pokemon, I can change that. I have Pokemon sets too.