Introduce Yourself!

Hey guys! I'm Austin. I'm 16 and live in the US. I've been into Pokémon for as long as I can remember. My first game was Pokémon Sapphire. I obsess over Pokémon a lot but who cares?It's Pokémon!

I found this site by searching Pokémon theories into google.

Hello,
Name is Acid_Bot, I enjoy playing the Pokemon video games, a bit of the tcg, and living in the US. Pretty excited about Pokemon X Y, and looking forward to meeting new trainers for trading and battling.

I have been using this site for a while, mostly for pokemon news.

hello, i'm a n00b, i play pokemon tcg, and yugioh, i only have gen 3 games. i got sapphire2x, and mystery team red.

Hello all, My name is Kevin. I am a new member. I am located in NYC. I love dark-type Pokemon and believe it or not... My fav Pokemon is Gengar! =)

why you joined? Im a pokemon fan :D
where you found out about PokéBeach? at tapatalk, it seem to be the only poke forum that actually works on tapatalk
your interests? music and science :D
hobbies? gamer <3

hi everyone! im glad to join here C: Im chilean (spanish), so my english could be a little weird xD

hey pepz what's up ! my name is kayko I've created an account on this site because I find this forum good to write about the newest information about pokemon x and pokemon y. I chased the pokemon game series as long as I can think back , begining with pokemon red and blue :D
feel free to contact me if you want my 3ds friends code for the release of pokemon x and y or for anything else. I look forward for your questions and mails. :D

Hi! Old fogey here. I'm a recovered MTG addict that hasn't touched any form of TCG for over 15 years. My son (just made 7) is a huge Pokemon fan and as soon as he learned to read I taught him how to play Pokemon cards. We mainly bought (a lot of) theme decks and altered them with what cards we had. A few months ago we created an online account to make use of all the online codes we accumulated. And ever since then we've been lurking here to learn more about tournament decks and read deck advice.

I (we) look forward to participating within Pokebeach's forums!:)

Hi, hi, hi~ Name's Tuoko ouo Or you can call me Tuo. Whichever you prefer. XP
Made an account today~

Hello :D
My name is Ashley
I got into pokemon when I was 6

-I joined pokebeach because I wanted to talk about pokemon

-I found out about pokebeach through one of my friends

-I love video games and hanging out with my friends

-I hope I can become friends with you all

Hello everyone! I'm 13 and from finland, and i joined because of my friend.
My name is Julius, and ive been a huge pokemon fan as long as i can remember.
I'm really into playing pokemon on my GBA and Firered is my favorite pokemon game.
Pineapple X is my irl bff. And my favorite 6 pokemons are :
6. Volcarona
5. Lugia
4. Metagross
3. Blastoise
2. Squirtle
1. Pikachu

Ello~ I'm the MonstrePerdu. Monstre is just fine. :3

I'm 21, been a fan of Pokemon since it was released, and one of my favorite Psychics, and probable top favorite Pokemon ever, is Gardevoir. It goes without saying that I'm gonna mess up Kalos with a Gardevoir. Yup.

So, I joined up because, quite honestly, this place has a significant amount of rumors coming through that have proven to be true and gah, I'm a sucker for spoilers. I've always known about PokeBeach, namely thanks to trolling Serebii, but was just lazy to pick up an account over here. :p

Interests unrelated to Pokemon are:
  • Kongdom Hearts
  • EDM-ish music, mainstream pop music
  • Korean music; so bamf, needs its own bullet
  • One-man sidewalk concerts
  • Being a dork
  • Mountain Dew & French fries

Ummm...don't have much hobbies. The heck is a hobby, anyway? Haha. I'm a writer, does that count? Yeah, I dunno what else to write. Irony, I know. Send me a line, yah? Let's talk Pokemon! :3

Greetings PokeBeach,
Just arrived at this home after a few weeks of just browsing around, felt as if it was time to join the home. I feel as if I may have a great time.

First off, I'm huge Pokemon fan, and been watching since it was introduced in the USA, around late 1998. I love the 5th generation the most. As for my username (yes, I love Liepard as well), I'm trying to keep similar or same as most of the PokeForums I'm currently at too. I watch the anime in 3 languages (Spanish first since it's my native language, then the original Japanese, and then the English dub). I love playing the games (can't trade or FC since I don't have WiFi yet), love the games, and even collect tcg & other Pokemon merchandise too (plushies, shirts, figurines, anything I can find). All of my favorite Pokemon are based on real life animals I like, which are mustelids first, felines second, and civets third.
My 10 favorite Pokemon in order:
• Watchog
• Dewott
• Mienfoo
• Buizel
• Mienshao
• Floatzel
• Oshawott
• Samurott
• Purrloin
• Patrat

About me: I speak Spanish and English, fluently. I'm learning Japanese and Korean. I'm going to be 28 years old this December on Friday the 13th (out of curiosity, I was also born on Friday the 13th, back in 1985 - its sort of my lucky date).

I listen to metal music (thrash metal and death metal the most).

My favorite sport is football (my favorite teams are the Seattle Sounders FC, and the Portland Timbers FC, and the USA National Team - I dislike the term 'soccer' so I don't use it). I also enjoy travelling, learning (cultures, foods)

Dan here, from Melbourne. Long time reader, first time poster looking to find others to trade and interact with for X & Y. I am an active player.

Waddup, I'm GlassesAndPokemon, and i wear glasses and like pokemon. i play tcg in Michigan and am active in a local league. Just don't want to be a step behind my league mates as they constantly know something a day before i do from this site. sweep swerve swag swiggity swoop.
-Ben.

Hello! I'm Allons-y_Alonso/Allons-y as a nick, or just simply my real name, Isabella. I'm 14 going on 15 and I joined Pokebeach forums because I wanted to be part of the discussion and fun when something gets announced. I like talking, see. I've known about Pokebeach for a LONG time, and learned about them about five or six years ago and have been actively browsing the main page since. Great source of Pokemon stuff. Just now I had decided to join these forums, because I've had no desire to in the past/I was just not up to it. I'm happy to meet everyone here, and hope I can fit into these forums soon. :) I hope to have a fun time here!

Hey all, name's exo, I'm an admin of a video game collecting site called vgcollect.com, and I've been a Pokemon fan for about 13 years. I recently got into the TCG as well, since my friends in my city got into it. So yeah, hope this goes well :)

Well I'm not real into pokemon anymore sadly. I still play the games but Only have Sapphire, Fire Red, and Blue atm. I'm a huge fan of Naruto, I also like Dragon Ball, Bleach, One Piece, Gurren Lagann, Darker than Black, and I just started attack on Titan. I like several other anime's but don't see how its relevant. Soooo whats up :D

I joined because I been meaning to. I found out about PokeBeach from YouTube. My intrest are Video Games, Comic Books, and Television. I have no hobbies. I'm 14 and enjoy many things to many to list. Also I own a 3ds and PS2. I will most likely getting a PS4 or PS3.

Back