Introduce Yourself!

Hello my name is Camoclone. Some of you may know me from http://google.com/. I plan to be pretty active on here in the tcg section. I'll see you guys around!

Hello! I'm a new member of PokeBeach and I know a lot about pokemon card errors. I'm join because I figured out that this is a website about pokemon cards misprints and other stiff on here and the reason I found out is when I look up pokemon card errors and this website appeared on google and My interest hobbies is video games like pokemon black and others games and I will share my pictures to you and all of that Shinning Raikou.

Well, my name is Emalie Knight and I live in Michigan. I've always liked pokemon :D I still remember when the first episode came out. If that doesn't make me feel old then I don't know what does! I'm 18 years old and I'm working on getting a degree in Criminal Justice.

I don't have a generation that I like the most but I'd have to say my top three favorite pokemon are 3: Eevee 2: Celebi and 1: Squirtle. :)

I found this website randomly on Google and thought that I would try it out! Hope I have fun :)

Hello, My name is Mewtwoultima.

I like the news this website has which I read daily.

I made the account because I'm having problems with my pokemon.com account. I log into it with the name I made and the password, but it won't let me. It says I forgot my username or password. (My username on pokemon.com is dialgatheultimate by the way) I go to my email account and recover the username which is dialgatheultimate. I type it in, it still won't let me sign in. So I reset the password and create a new one, but it still won't let me log in. I think someone might have hacked into my account because I created a new one just to see what happens and it logs in perfectly fine. I want to fix that account because I have a lot of dreamworld stuff. I looked all over google and none of sites I look at say anything useful or helpful. What should I do? Anyone got tips on how I can fix this problem or possible hacking?

Mewtwoultima said:
Hello, My name is Mewtwoultima.

I like the news this website has which I read daily.

I made the account because I'm having problems with my pokemon.com account. I log into it with the name I made and the password, but it won't let me. It says I forgot my username or password. (My username on pokemon.com is dialgatheultimate by the way) I go to my email account and recover the username which is dialgatheultimate. I type it in, it still won't let me sign in. So I reset the password and create a new one, but it still won't let me log in. I think someone might have hacked into my account because I created a new one just to see what happens and it logs in perfectly fine. I want to fix that account because I have a lot of dreamworld stuff. I looked all over google and none of sites I look at say anything useful or helpful. What should I do? Anyone got tips on how I can fix this problem or possible hacking?

Have you tried contacting the support team?
I forgot my username (after not going on it for a while) and the support team sent me an email providing my username.
So my advice is:
1. Contact the support team (they sometimes take a few days to get back to you though)
2. Wait a few days, and then try to log in again- it sometimes works... (if you haven't tried it already!;)) hope this helps.:)

hi i just i join here to comment on forum topic And to look for more battle And because i Can lol,
My interests mostly to be a youtube partner at the moment and My Religion, Pokemon Competitive Battle, Gaming, Commentary, LP, Anime, Manga, Animal, Fox, Dragon, And many of other stuff,
My Age 26,
My Name just call Me Light Faustine because Really i don't Like My Actual Real Name,
Hobbies well Gaming,
And how i known This Site, i go around The internet When i Research stuff And its was a while ago sense i found This Site So yea,

Hello everyone, I'm FutureJordan. I've lurked on the forums for a bit and liked what I saw so I decided to join. I don't play the TCG game and I don't really collect. I just like Pokemon in general. My main hobby right now is watching tv shows such as Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Dexter, how I met your mother, and many many more. Thats about it for me. Looking forward to getting to know everyone around here.

Hi there :) I'm misaluna and i came upon this forum quite long ago on google while searching for active trade forums (i finally created an account whoo~) I'm interested in pokemon wifi trading (i believe i can do file trades though i've nv done that before) and RNG-ing! ( just started learning not long ago, beginner :/ ) My hobby is watching/reading anime/manga! I look forward to getting to know more people :)

Hello Beachers, i'm Ponyblaster, a TCG player from Europe ;)

Was lurking on the forums for some time now but thought i'll create an account to share discussions/points of wiew with foreign players !

I didn't have a name idea so just named myself after my actual deck...

Hi there! My name is Angie.
I'm from Florida and I've only been playing the TCG for a little over a year now. I'm pretty noobish and was hoping for deck ideas and such. I suck at introductions. Pokemon YEAAAAAAAAH!

Hi I'm a collector from the uk, just got back into it, I completed base set 1 back in the day but I stopped collecting for some reason, now have the bug for it again!

Hi, I'm a competative Yugioh (12 regional tops, 3 YCS tops) and Magic player that just recently got into the pokemon TCG (about 2 months ago). I'm honestly enjoying it quite a bit more than Yugioh, at the moment, as it's fresh and fun. I have several decks that I can make, but currently have Landorus/Tornadus/Mewtwo built. I've joined the community primarily to trade, but also to help expand my knowledge of the game.

Hello my name is Romeo. I am from Finland. I have been reading Pokebeach forums for some time now and finally decided to register :)

Hello I'm Venya, I joined in order to learn to play the TCG game, and hope to get a teacher to help me organize my cards and help me for tournament reasons.
I found this place just looking around at TCG forums and this place came up. It seems pretty eat so I thought I join. I love pokemon and being a furry. (not together though my furry is a lion) I play games of all kinds but I love the TCG of pokemon. I still collect when I can. ^_^ I'm hoping to start trading soon. :)

Hello my name is Alex im From a Youtube Channel Called KaijudoAU the point of the channel is to try to find other Australian kaijudo players, if you are an Australian Kaijudo player please message me on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/KaijudoAU/videos?flow=grid&view=0
anyways im always interested in Kaijudo related content/chat and am willing to video duel over skype The only TCG i play is Kaijudo.

My name is Andy, and my son Paul and I have used Pokebeach's TCG card scans for 2 years--both to get a sense for whether to invest in upcoming sets, and to print proxies for decks we are testing out at home. The site always has the best Pokemon TCG news out of all sites. Thanks!

Good evening, gentlemen!
...Well, it's evening over here, anyway.

I signed up because Black 1 and 2 have gotten me back into Pokemon after a several-month hiatus before and after Black 1, and I decided to create a VGC format Sandstorm team. Naturally, I needed somewhere to get feedback on it, and this was the only place I could actually remember the name of and knew anything about. :p Hopefully I'll be staying on after that's resolved.

Hello everybody, I'm formerlyheyzeus.
I'm a freshman at Purdue University in Indiana and have been playing the TCG for almost two years now.
I've been using PokeBeach for a long time to keep up to date on news, but since moving away to Purdue and losing my league connections back home, I decided I should actually join up on the site so that I can hopefully make connections with people nearby and if not just have people I can throw ideas around with.
I'm all about rogue decks and love coming up with completely ridiculous deck ideas and trying to reform them into something actually playable.

Well, umm Hello everybody, I am Clackluvr23, I was introduced to pokemon the second i got adopted from Russia, my cousins were avid fans and when i got my first pokemon game, Fire Red, I had them over every weekend to help me out....Im just finishing 8th grade and im 14. Im trying the TCG, so i bought a trainer kit so me and my dad could play, I only have Platinum, but im going to get Black 2 in about a week. I got to this site when I was about 7, I went looking for a hardcore Pokemon site, and found this place, Im 14 so that was 7 years ago, Im just now making a account because I now have the time to have an account. Umm thank you and bye !!

Hi!

I'm new to Pokebeach. I've used it as a resource for some time now, but I've never joined. I can't remember how I found out about it, probably just a Google search.

I've been wanting to try online trading, and when I saw that Pokebeach had a trading forum, I figured I'd give it a try.

I love Pokemon, have since it came out :) And dinosaurs and crocodiles. And Jesus!

Thanks for letting me be here :)

Back