• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'm back! Looking for Foil Skyla, Foil colress Max potion, shiny Dusknoir Have: RH PLF Kyurem Meta h

RE: H FA JUNIPER, Black kyurem ex PLS, FA Bianca, FA Landy W Thundurus Deoxys absol

@squarepants
Yeah, the values might be close, I'm really just trying to get ahold of thundurus and deoxys with the FA juniper. I've already got that machamp also.
@pandas
Make me an offer FA Bianca? I would like to get some of he JPN cards I need and Misc. shiny collection cards.
@gatr
I didn't see much, but I'm open to offers if you want to offer. :)
@tkyk
I 'm interested in N RH, have any of my collection wants? Ultra rare machamps and Gallades I would like to trade for if they are in NM-M condition.

RE: H FA JUNIPER, Black kyurem ex PLS, FA Bianca, FA Landy W Thundurus Deoxys absol

I PM'ed you, have you sent yet?
If not can you please send soon.

Please CML for Juniper FA and 2 Bianca FA!!!

My RH Juniper BLW and Landorus Ex. Your BLEX and BC sampling pack?

Hey man, I have Juniper and Ghetsis FA JPN if you're interested

@fluttershy
I saw the empoleons, victini ex FA
@mrgatr
Let me make sure that I have the sampling pack, but I would do that. =) I'll PM later today.
@bobert
I would be interested in that, what are you looking for, and do you have other BW8 cards you could add also? I don't have any BW8 cards, so any of them would be good. Also, 1st ed. or unlimited?

Did you see anything else? Offer (I'm not completely sure what price FA supporters are valued)?

Juniper is 1st and Ghetsis is Unlim. I'm interested in your Bianca FAs

@fluttershy
I value the biancas around 18 and the 4 empoleons at 4 and the victini at 10, so maybe I'll pass for now.
@bobert
I could trade for them, but I don't think that I could offer very high on them. I would go one bianca for one of the FA supporters, but I don't want to trade both for non playable cards. Sorry.
@alexander
interested in RH Max potion, shiny ray, Kyurem PLF holo,

I could do the shiny ray for it and throw Ina reg max potion if. You need it

Not sure how fair this is for you, but it's all I've got atm.

My:
1x Rev. Juniper
1x Rev. Ghetsis
1x Absol PLF

Your:
FA Bianca

If you want you could cml to counter offer.
If you do counter offer then please leave out my rev. Juniper from your counter offer.

At what do you value Cobalion EX?

Sorry guys, I haven't been on in a while. The FA supporters are gone (need to update pretty badly). I value the cobalions at 10 Reg. and 15 FA, but I need to make sure that I still have some.

I am interested in the FA Juniper, I have an extra thundurus EX and an extra catcher. But CML if you like.

Back