• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'm back! Looking for Foil Skyla, Foil colress Max potion, shiny Dusknoir Have: RH PLF Kyurem Meta h

RE: Victini ex, Black kyurem ex, FA cobalion ex W: BW9, zekrom, FA Rayquaza

I'm not sure who made it, but I'm sure that the absol is not that large and has no blue aura thing going on. Sorry.

You can look on the foot or bottom, or back of figure and it should say Nintendo, a year, and either Banpresto/hasbro/Tomy/jakks/yuujin/bandai on it. Those are the main pokemon toy companies. Please check for me thanks.

do you have any of my rh trainers/supporters?

@binkx
Huq nyugz 2003 China On the bottom. It looks as though it has been damaged, though, it may just be a crappy job on the part of the toy company. It looks like the head got glued on crooked. It only stands around 1.5 in. and is probably around 2 in long.

@leon
I'm pretty sure that I have a RH colress, but I don't see anything that I would trade you for.

I have Keldeo ex FA I need the tornadus ex pm me if you are interested

Anyway you can post or pm me a picture of 1 of those figures? Seeing as I have never heard of that name...they may be bootlegs (often have crooked parts).

RE: H FA JUNIPER, Black kyurem ex PLS, FA Bianca, FA Landy W Thundurus Deoxys absol

CML for FA Juniper? I have FA BIanca

RE: H FA JUNIPER, Black kyurem ex PLS, FA Bianca, FA Landy W Thundurus Deoxys absol

I'm really only look for the PLF stuff for FA juniper. If you could get some, the only other card that I was interested in was FA Lugia ex

Would you trade Virizion EX SR, Ghetsis Reverse holo, RH N (Noble Victories), Team Plasma Ball, BW9 Machamp and G-scope for the Juniper FA?

I don't think I could do that, I value the juniper around 40 and I don't think that adds up. Do I have anything else that would interest you for the ghetsis and the N? I don't know what RH ghetsis is at, I would assume around 5-7.

Well I added it up 39, though maybe ebay overprced the Machamp, Team Plasma Ball and G scope. I think Juniper will probably go down in value once the set comes out (or not since its a Supporter) but now I'm gonna add the promo Mewtwo EX.

Hey again, CML for FA Bianca and FA Juniper? I have catchers, Jirachi EX, Genesect EX, Virizion EX FA, G-Scope, etc. I could trade.

CML for your pretty Black Kyurem EX PLS. Thanks :)

I have:
FA Keldeo
Mewtwo EX Promo x2

Interested in:
FA Professor Juniper

Saving it for thundurus or deoxys, do you have anything else from my list?

Skipped:(

anythingbutgrass said:
Saving it for thundurus or deoxys, do you have anything else from my list?

I added Mewtwo EX promo to my offer, does this change your mind? If not, I'll see if I get anything good out Plasma Freeze packs today and change my offer. Unless I actually pull Juniper...

CML for FA Bianca please.

Back