Pokemon If you were a Pokémon what would you be and why?

RE: If you were a pokemon what would you be. Why?

Well, considering my body type and personality, I would most likely be an Electric type. Which one is the question. Probably a Raichu, or a Plusle/Minun. Now that I think about it, I like math an science, so a Minun or Plusle would fit me best. I am also a generally cheerful person, although I do have my sad moments, as does everyone. So, perhaps, a Minun. Minun cheers on everyone, even though he can still be "negative" at times. Despite this, he has a good friend in Plusle, and despite how he may not have very much physical strength, if he wants to, he can hatch a Nasty Plot and deal some damage. I went shockingly deep, didn't I? :p

I'd be a...
Ditto. It'd be awesome to mimic Pokemon, people, inanimate objects, etc. for whole new experiences. ^^

tumblr_mb2ts7AfPB1rdt2s1o1_500.gif
images

It'd be awesome to not have to buy clothes, just transform my outfit as I go. Or turn into an Abra and Teleport, or turn into a Flying type and take off. I could grow an umbrella out of the palm of my hand when it rains then bring it back in when I'm done.

Mew would also be cool for these reasons.

The pokemon that I'd be is none other than... Victini! We are both optimistic, upbeat, and passionate! And we are always striving toward victory in every obstacle we encounter.

We also both share the same favorite letter! V.

I'd most likely be a Crawdaunt. It's my favorite Pokemon, next to it's pre-evolution. Not crab-eating Pokemon would want to mess with a oversized lobster with claws like that. I'd live a peaceful life at the bottom of the ocean.

Gengar. This guy is always smiling. And i wouldn't need to be opening doors to go to another place.

Dragonair as well. Rare and georgeous.

Any Eevee evolution. They're all pretty cool.

RE: If you were a pokemon what would you be.

Metalizard said:
Dark Kadabra (tcg reference) if you wish...

Oh my gosh guys! Urigeller is on the Forums (jk).

Anyway, I would either be a Magikarp or a Chinchou. Or some kind of Magichou. On one hand I could splash over a large mountain. On the other, I could zap myself back to health with volt absorb and have a cute name. So yeah, Magichou.

I'd be a Chatot, then I could relearn human speech so I can ask who the hell turned me into a pokemon.

If people are going to choose Ditto, it defeats the object of this thread. Ditto can be any Pokémon.

^lmao

I'd choose choose Garchomp! King of my domain, capable of a plethora of attacks and be all around awesome.

'cept of course I'd be a lizard who dies in the cold ._.

TheTPCProductionz said:
If people are going to choose Ditto, it defeats the object of this thread. Ditto can be any Pokémon.

By that logic nobody can be Mew either.

I'd have to go with Flygon. They are pretty powerful, and they are able to fly. Flying would be just be plain awesome...

Oh my gosh! I've been gone a while and now I have a whole page of threads to reply on! My computer was down for a week :(

Anyway, would anyone else want to be the aforementioned Magichou?

EDIT: A mix between Magikarp and Chinchou.

At the moment I'm in a Tropius or Dragonair mood. But there's always Flygon....

Ohman177 said:

Judging by your signature you're always in a Tropius mood :p

I think I would want to be a Turtwig (ignore all my bias as I explain why :D). Turtwig live in jungles, primarily near lakes, so there would always be adventure beyond the horizon. Turtwig also has good defenses, so running away wouldn't be that necessary. Turtwig also have a variety of personalities, whether it's being lazy or outgoing and overprotective (see Ash's Turtwig). Add that to a great arsenal of cool attacks like Razor Leaf (who hasn't dreams of shooting razor blades?). Plus I could have an opportunity to start out a journey with an aspiring young trainer, and go through the perilous stages of adventurous friendship. That's just my reasoning.

I'd be a Kirlia (for obvious reasons) so I can pretty much use my psychic powers to do anything (fight crime/save people).

GoobieDoob said:
Ohman177 said:

<3 You know me so well. But then I got to thinking and it's definitely Tropius, Latios, or Flygon.
Tropius because #Bananasonmyneckdiamondsonmygrill.
For real though if I'm ever hungry I could just eat those and I can fly and I look so cool with my bad a** hat thing.
Latios is just Latios. Turn invisible, fly extremely fast, physic powers, cute as sh*t. The works. Oh and one of the best pokemon cries ever (mainly anime)
Flygon is just 2Cool4School. With his rad Sand Blockers and his speed and music making and just everything about this thing is amazing.

That's it. I choose ditto.

Ohman177 said:
GoobieDoob said:

<3 You know me so well. But then I got to thinking and it's definitely Tropius, Latios, or Flygon.
For real though if I'm ever hungry I could just eat those and I can fly and I look so cool with my bad a** hat thing.
Latios is just Latios. Turn invisible, fly extremely fast, physic powers, cute as sh*t. The works. Oh and one of the best pokemon cries ever (mainly anime)
Flygon is just 2Cool4School. With his rad Sand Blockers and his speed and music making and just everything about this thing is amazing.

If you are tropius let me know. I wanna see how the hell you manage to eat the bananas if you can't grab them with your hands or rip them off with your mouth.
That shit is gonna be hilarious.

professorlight said:
Ohman177 said:

If you are tropius let me know. I wanna see how the hell you manage to eat the bananas if you can't grab them with your hands or rip them off with your mouth.

Tropius don't do not work. Tropius get his b**** aipom to feed him bananas.

Edit: Are we allowed to curse uncensored?

Ohman177 said:
professorlight said:

Tropius don't do not work. Tropius get his b**** aipom to feed him bananas.

Edit: Are we allowed to curse uncensored?

I see, tropius is real pimp. Not as pimp as cinccino, though. She's the pimpingest pokemon ever. (is pimp one of the "really bad words"?).

I don't see why not, I do it all the time. F***. See? everything is cool.

Back