If you could change your username....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought about changing my username so many times. You guys know how picky I am with avatars and banners, and it's even worse when it comes to my usernames. I've had considerations of DaftPunk, mau5man, OptimusCrime, Frost, X, and sooo many others. But you know, it's nice just to be recognized as ShadowLugia after so long on the forums, so honestly, I really wouldn't change a thing. ^_^

If I could change my username, I would just capitalize the first letter of each word and space the 8 away from the me; so it would look like this: The Aura Is With Me 8.

I discovered that if i could change my name, it would be more like MeltingMonkeyMan, or Like-A-Glove, or even worse, like Beefed up Burrito. Maybe WPM and them will allow name changes in the future.

^The moderators. I just wanted to change my name to Luckiness. Or Pink Latias. Or Shiny Totodile. Or Totodile Lover.

...But then again, I'd want to change my name back to LuckyPokeGirl.

My opinion: If you have multiple options for replacements, that shows that you're going to stay indecisive after the change. So it's best to stick to your roots and keep it the same before you regret it again. ;)

Yeah I don't think I'd change my name. Even if I go by Ganon more than I go by TFO.

[18:33] <%DNA> ganon, change your name to gtfo
(geddit? Ganon, The Fallen One)

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-name-change-requests

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back