XY Ideas for Future Pokémon Generations

A region either based on Greek mythology, or the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, so there could be legends or a single legendary that would represent the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs/fossil Pokemon.

Non-Mega Evolutions for:
Dunsparce (Normal/Dragon)
Sableye (Dark/Ghost)
Stunfisk (Electric/Ground)
Luvdisc or Alomomola (Water/Fairy for both)
Lumineon (Water/Fairy)
Basculin (Water/Dragon or Water/Dark)
A male version of Kangaskhan (pure Normal or Normal/Fighting)
Delibird (ice flying)
Octillery (maybe, pure Water or Water/Steel)

Pre-Evolutions for:
Tauros and Miltank (why hasn't this already been done yet?)
Heatmor
Durant
Kangaskhan
Lapras
Absol
Tropius
Skarmory

Mega Evolutions for:
(pretty much any underrated Pokemon you can think of, plus all the starters)

New Pokemon ideas:
A battery Electric type
An Ice type snowman
A porcupine
Grass/Electric lemon
Chain related Ghost types
A scarab beetle
Pseudo legendary Pokemon that aren't Dragon, Steel, Flying, Psychic Rock, Ground, or Dark type, maybe for underrated types like Grass or Bug
Competent early normal types (or evolutions of old ones, I like making all Pokemon useful)
A manatee (would be rare)
Butterfly shrimp
Fairy/Dragons
A hummingbird
Koalas
Kangaroos
Tasmanian devils
Fruit bats (that are actually useful)
Pokemon based on weather like a lightning bolt, or a tornado/funnel cloud
Nerve cells
A tanuki raccoon thing
Shadow people
Clownfish and a sea anemone
Bighorn sheep or rams
Komodo Dragon

My idea for a future Pokemon Generation:

Region: Ruthena

Starters: A Grass-type possum, a Fire-type rabbit and a Water-type wolf

Other Pokemon: An electric marmot Pokemon, a fire-breathing mink Pokemon, a borzoi Pokemon, a porcupine Pokemon, a snow-leopard Pokemon, some more Fairy Pokemon, a Dark-type bat Pokemon, a Psychic-type toad Pokemon, a bluejay Pokemon Pokemon, a Fighting-type kangaroo Pokemon, a black widow Pokemon, a butterfly Pokemon, a wasp Pokemon, a Zmei Goronych-like Pokemon and the like (that also includes more Mega Evolutions).

Region Description: It is a region with mountains, taigas, forests, tundras, caves, cities that never sleep, and even the Red Square-inspired landmark, which happens to be an Ice-type Gym (its exterior will be based on St. Basil Cathedral) and there will be a Crimea-inspired island where the Water-type Gym Leader lives in.

Region Landmarks: A Red Square-inspired landmark, a Winter Palace-inspired palace, a Swallow's Nest-inspired aquarium, a G.U.M.-inspired shopping mall, The Ural Mountains-inspired Victory Road, a Pokemon League that is based on the Kazan Temple of All Religions, and a lot more.

Region Villains: Team Wave (their outfits are based on the naval uniforms and their goal is to resurrect the Legendaries and rule Ruthena with an iron fist, Stalin style, and kill those who are not like them; plus, their leader is based on Stalin)

Region Professor: A young woman who happens to speak fluent Russian. Plus, her lab is located in the same location where the Red-Square-inspired landmark sits

Region Gyms: The first one, which specializes in Normal-types, will be based on a college building; the second one specializes in Bug-type and will be based on a speakeasy; the third one specializes in Flying-types and will be based on an airfield; the fourth one, which specializes in Fighting-types, will be based on a wrestling ring; the fifth one, which specializes in Ice-types, will be based on an ice rink (with its exterior based on St. Basil Cathedral); the sixth one specializes in Water-types and will be based on an indoor swimming pool; the seventh one, which specializes in Psychic-types, will be based on outer space; the eighth and final gym specializes in Steel-types and will be based on a shopping mall with jewels (I know that I suck at ideas)

This generation will be based on Russia

[/size][size=large][/font]My Idea`s:

Regio: Hawe (Bases on Hawaii)

Profesor: Lexie (a young woman that have fair curly hair, she is your aunt and old Elite 4 Leader)

Starters:
Grass Starter is Knocus (a palmtree design pokemon)
Water: SeaStar (Bases on the Seaster)
Fire: Flares (It is a 'Fire' with bunny ears that grow when it evolve, so it can be flying)

Other Pokemons:
Corus (Bases on the Cocusnuts that grow in the Palmtree`s it is Fairy/Grass)
Senaz (a fish pokemon with iron horn`s on his head: It will be Water/Steel)
Buttly (Poison/Bug):He got tiny wings with a Green Body, in it hands it has a flower)
Zuloen (Elektrick/Flying): He looks like a monkey with long nails, and a star on his body)

Legends:
Miyun (Water/Rock): It is a HUGE Tsunami monster who have a Move: Flooding with can make you confused and raise his Speed+Defense it has a damage of 120

Fiol ( a Satanic Looking Pokemon he is Fire/Fairy) His Special Move is Burning Fire. It has a Damage of 120, and caught burn.

Gyms:
The First Gym is in the Ground, The Gym Leader is good old Brock: He use Rock types.

The Second Gym is in the middel of the Sea: It is a Water Gym (ofcourse xD) The Leader`s name is: Weas (After Defeating The Elite 4 you can caught "Miyun")

The Third Gym is Ghost (You can find the Gym in the death places) The Leader is: Spook

The Forth Gym is a Psychic Gym: (The Gym can be found after you has found the Psychic Card, what is be hold be the Psychic Pokemon: Persa (a Fly Glasses with big ears) The Gym has Psychic/Dragon Types and the Leader is: Psywela..

The 5th Gym is specialized in Ice Types: The Gym is found in the Cold Mountain after a long ride on a Mamoswine: The Gym Leader is Snawo.

The 6 Gym is Fairy and can be found if you have caught a Fairy Type Pokemon with the move Fairying World xD) The Leader is called Vera

The 7de Gym is Fire:
And is found at a place volcano called "Eruption Cause" you travel to this on a Pyroar..The Leader is: TayLo (He use that same Pyroar) (TayLo tells you, after you completed the PokeDex a Secret story, he say`s "When your pokemons are full of love, and ready to fight, the powerfull pokemon Fiol will appear.

The last Gym is Flying: You can find it a the Sky Pillar, this pillar will when you stand on it go 1000 feet in to the sky, than, there fly a Rofy (a new Flying Type, that look like an Staraptor, but it has Angel wings) The Leader is: Skylona..

And, I know..I suck at idea`s too xD

I always thought it would be cool if when you beat the champion, you actually become the champion and take challenges. You would be notified when you get a new challenger and they would be extremely difficult to beat. Maybe they'd have a high leveled, EV'd team. If you lose, then you could just work your way up again.

DittoCrow said:
I always thought it would be cool if when you beat the champion, you actually become the champion and take challenges. You would be notified when you get a new challenger and they would be extremely difficult to beat. Maybe they'd have a high leveled, EV'd team. If you lose, then you could just work your way up again.

I have always wanted this as well, and the teams/Pokemon you face could just be copied from the battle facility in the game.

Also, for the love of god give us an egg incubator ala berry pots from HG/SS! Not being able to have a full team and hatch eggs(for playing through the game while hatching) has been a huge annoyance for me. And they need to cut the hatching animations length in half.

My idea is based off of the Archipelgo trial from Don't Starve.

All you need to know is that there are six islands
Each island has it's own pokedex and legendary.
Each island is based on a climate

1. Kupala Island
Based on a forest and grassland
2.Snowgleu Island
Based on snowy plains and snowy forests
3. Caracole Island
Based on beaches and other coastal areas.
4.Sanitone Island
Based on deserts and rocky areas.
Boghead Island
Based around marsh areas and big spooky bogs.
6. Moontime Island
A mountain surrounded by thick jungle

Pokemon found on Kupala Island are
Deerling Dedene Flabebe Oddish Bellsprout Tangela Lillipup
Pancham Farfetch'd
Starly Pidove Pickachu
Nidoran Male Nidoran Female
Ladybu Spinirak
Bidoof Marril Growlithe Evee
Budew Scatterbug Spewpa Caterpie Metipod Weedle Kakuna Wurmple Silkoon Sewaddle Venipede
Mankey

Caves
Kangaskan
Zubat Golbat
Paras Parasect
Geodude Graveler Roggenrola Boldore
Woobat
Dratini (Super rare...)
Carbink

Legendaries
Zapdos 91
Moltres 92
Articuno 93
Entei 94
Suicune 95
Raikou 96
Hoopa 97
Volcanion 98
Diancie 99
Moltrazor 100 LV. 50 Fire and Steel

Starters.
The grass starter is a quiet bunny that grows into a fast Grass and electric type.
The fire starter is an elephand with mammoth tusks it grows into a bulky fire ground type
The water starter is a hammerhead shark that grows into a Water Steel type. It is one of the fastest pokemon out there with really hight attack and speed. I would go into more detail about the other islands but this post is REALLY long.. Maybe another time.

EDIT: Fixed it to it won't be super long at the expense of not looking organized.
I will talk about new pokemon in a future post.

I have an idea for a new Pokemon main-series game. Welcome to the Aden region, (The name could use some work) a region dominated by industry and factories. The events in Aden take place at least 30 or so years before the events in Kanto and Hoenn. This region has little to no respect for Pokemon, until you come along. While you are going about, beating the eight gym leaders scattered throughout Aden, the other regions are constantly pressuring Aden to change their view on Pokemon and have them more involved in people's day-to-day lives. As the aden government (They do not have an elite 4 or champion, but instead they have a President and a senate) decides to bring Pokemon out of the national parks and into daily life, a group of extremists named Team Alloy wish to keep Aden the way it is. They love the idea of Aden becoming extremely industrial and want to export Pokemon out of Aden all together. As you make your journey with your sister as your rival and your brother an admin of Team Alloy, things become more and more tense between the extremists and the Aden Government. This tension eventually leads to civil war, leaving the rest of the world to pick a side and fight.
Spoiler Alert!- After a long period of fighting, the civil war ends with Team Alloy and its allies surrendering at the capital, the President and most of the Senate dead, and a new government to be created. This creates the Elite 4 and Champion every Pokemon fan knows and loves. After this you have the option to go to the battle frontier.
I hope you like my idea and please give me feedback!!!!
Thanks, Jofo2360

Jofo2360 said:
I have an idea for a new Pokemon main-series game. Welcome to the Aden region, (The name could use some work) a region dominated by industry and factories. The events in Aden take place at least 30 or so years before the events in Kanto and Hoenn. This region has little to no respect for Pokemon, until you come along. While you are going about, beating the eight gym leaders scattered throughout Aden, the other regions are constantly pressuring Aden to change their view on Pokemon and have them more involved in people's day-to-day lives. As the aden government (They do not have an elite 4 or champion, but instead they have a President and a senate) decides to bring Pokemon out of the national parks and into daily life, a group of extremists named Team Alloy wish to keep Aden the way it is. They love the idea of Aden becoming extremely industrial and want to export Pokemon out of Aden all together. As you make your journey with your sister as your rival and your brother an admin of Team Alloy, things become more and more tense between the extremists and the Aden Government. This tension eventually leads to civil war, leaving the rest of the world to pick a side and fight.
Spoiler Alert!- After a long period of fighting, the civil war ends with Team Alloy and its allies surrendering at the capital, the President and most of the Senate dead, and a new government to be created. This creates the Elite 4 and Champion every Pokemon fan knows and loves. After this you have the option to go to the battle frontier.
I hope you like my idea and please give me feedback!!!!
Thanks, Jofo2360
I like the idea of an industrialised region but death? I think that wouldn't make it into the game, with pokemon being family friendly and such.

Spartan Sceptile said:
I like the idea of an industrialised region but death? I think that wouldn't make it into the game, with pokemon being family friendly and such.
Is it wrong I have always wanted death in Pokémon games and technically there is: just not to the right people. (Cyrus/Lysandre<-- if he is?)
Also I love the new regions that people are coming up with in here I have a few of my own but I`m still working on them.

I've only really read the last two posts and the first one, but I'll throw in my two cents.

1 - I don't think the death idea is likely to happen (often) in Pokemon, and it seems more "mature" (for lack of a better word) than what the games tend to go for.

2 - I like the idea of an industrialized region too. You could have Pokemon such as Grimer and Magnemite in the "wild" in some of these factories. It wouldn't need to be entirely industrialized either: there could be parts that are the equivalent of suburbs or parklands that could have a more traditional Pokemon catching experience, so to speak.

3 (unrelated to 1 and 2, but I wanted to include it) - Streetpass wasn't used to its fullest extent in X/Y. The "bonus" you get for Streetpassing is pretty much a joke, really. Streetpass, when used well, can be really fun (like in Animal Crossing: New Leaf). Some ideas that could make Streetpass in Pokemon worthwhile:

-Letting you battle the team of the person that you Streetpass that is in their Battle Box. If you win, you can get experience and some kind of prize.

-The trainer PR video of the person you Streetpass is saved to your game, where you may view it. You can save a certain amount of these videos, but if you get too many the ones you don't save get deleted.

-When you Streetpass someone, you get a trophy of a Pokemon. Think the trophies in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl. Every game has a trophy assigned to it, sort of like the Friend Safaris, only this would be tied to Streetpass. When you Streetpass someone, you get their trophy.

Of course, this isn't the limit of what Streetpass could be used for. I really enjoy the Streetpass functions of Animal Crossing New Leaf (the home viewing area is a great way to explore more of what is possible there) and I think it could positively impact the Pokemon series.

My ideas:

For the starters,
A fire-type slow loris pokemon with extremely slow speed stats.
A water-type platypus pokemon, when evolved fully would be dual-type, perhaps water and poison.
A grass-type amphibian, when fully evolved would have dual-typings, a grass and steel type.

The legendaries, would be based on the Chinese constellation symbols:

The black tortoise, pokemon, a dragon/grass type.
The dragon pokemon, a dragon/sky type
The white tiger pokemon, a dragon/water type
The vermillion bird pokemon, a dragon/fire type

Based on the true myths, each of this creatures are considered warriors of each region, the black tortoise of the north, the dragon of the east, the tiger of the west, and the phoenix of the south.

This came mainly from my head, and perhaps, a quartet master, symbolising the the middle region, a bear pokemon, with steel/dragon typing. The games conflict would be based on the feud for land, power and gold between the east and the west, whereas the north and south remains peaceful and strong, yet ignorant. The trainers duty is to keep the peace and remind them of the pokemon and people that would die in the face of wars. The trainer would need the help and persuade both from the north and south to stop the war. The antagonist is a slick snake, whose job is creating fibs and lies, that initiates the war and whose only purpose is hated the idea of pokemon and people living together and would rather see them perish. The antagonist would tempt the leaders to awaken the legendary beast of each region, to destroy the world.

These would be my starters/legendaries/other pokemon

Starters
Grass-Type: A seed pokemon that grows into a Grass/Dark Venus flytrap that evolves into a two-headed Venus Flytrap that has Grass/Dark Typing.
Average HP,Defense,Special Attack and Special Defense.
Good Attack and Speed.

Fire-Type: A Meteor with feet that evolves into a meteor with feet and hands, that evolves into a meteor with feet,hands and fiery wings with a Fire/Rock typing.
Average Attack,Defense,Special Defense and Speed.
Good Special Attack and HP.

Water Type: An eel that evolves into a longer electric eel that evolves into an electric eel with hands and feet with Water/Electric typing.
Average Defense,Special Attack,HP and Speed.
Good Attack and Special Defense.

Legendaries
A nature pokemon that looks like a serpent but has wings, a Grass type, and a flower growing from its head (dont ask how it got there.)
A metal pokemon thats a living furnace and has a Steel/Fire type, and a spike on top of its head.

Other ideas
A rock type turtle.
another jellyfish pokemon.
a dark type dog pokemon.
an evolution for Luvdisc.
an evolution for Hawlucha.

The northern part of the U.S. I'd say. It's has snow for a Blizzard Pokemon legendary, but enough heat for there to be a Heatwave Pokemon legendary. The third game... I dunno, a Tornado legendary, we had one on the other side of MA a couple of years ago... And plus Native Americans still live here, but not all of them live like their ancestors did, though, but still. Maybe there can be a Feather (like the feathers the Native Americans wear) Pokemon, or maybe a Coyote Pokemon (there's a Native American tale featuring a coyote, two girls, fire, and salmon). Anyone else agree?

I'd move North and East from Kalos, moving into what would be central Europe and the United Kingdom. Plenty of good mythological stuff there to work with, especially Greece and Italy. Legendaries based on Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, anybody? Centaurs? Pegasi? Stymphalian Birds? Hydras (okay, Hydreigon might already count there ...). And, of course, England/Ireland is perfect to swell the ranks of Fairy types. A Pokemon based off a Leprechaun, with Super Luck for an ability and Pay Day as a move, sometimes found in the wild with a Nugget? England could also give us a Raven pokemon,

Then there's also the Norse stuff, but I actually think that could hold off for another region. Plenty there to farm for ideas.

Back