HP MP and EXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jreeves

Burning Spade
!!!WPM!!! You have to tell us sometime...!

I think it's just to get everyone to post more often...

:) It's working if you ask me... :)

Jreeves

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
Water Pokémon Master said:
HP - Posts
EVs - Activeness
EXP Points - Amount until next level
Level - Level

Abb has 0 HP and yet post a lot. and if activeness=time online, c-m has done a LOT of EV training.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Does anyone besides me think WPM's explanation of this stuff doesn't help at all? I'm still way confused about how all this works.

Also in other news, I've mysteriously joined the zombie ranks after a brief moment of life (and at full HP no less). I got scammed out of a DF box someone promised me in the chat and now I'm a zombie :( :(

masterryanx

N
This seems like a fun system WPM.

Now if I could only fully understand it... Why am I at full HP when I'm not all that active anymore??

PaperAirplane :F

Aspiring Trainer
OK! I think that not even WPM knows the answers on these questions. Did you ever made a forum. You can not do ANYTHING you want. I did forums. I didn't do in MyBB but I can guess that even he don't know the answers. Because if he would know he would answer us before (...I hope). And everyone ask that.

astral_boy

Crusty Old PokeBeacher
I'm almost zombified. X_x

I'm guessing our max HP and EV go up with our levels... but it's still kinda... weird.

timmyjc2003

Aspiring Trainer
these meter-bars hp, ev, etc. is a source of embarassment for new members, like me, look at my metre bar. hp, ev...etc.. I'm dying and a pure nooby! ( i felt like a pure outcast with those ):(

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
hey WPM what abt making something like PB currency(money!), and then a pokeshop which sells stuffs, just like in the game!!:D:D:D

So, we could solve everyone's problem of low HP, EV or LV ;):p

PaperAirplane :F

Aspiring Trainer
Err... As I wrote before ... I think he can not do this!!! He can not do ANYTHING he or anybody else want! But if he could it would be pretty cool idea!

Aagron_92

Don't Do Religion.
You think 22 is a low level...
Look to the left of this post...
I have 163 HP as a lv 7 O_O
Also, you get EVs from posts?

This is now much clearer to me, thank you WPM

Roy 747

eeveelutions collector
i have a theory that the more u post , the more energie u lose so thats y abhorsen and armaldo EX r dying of used up energie

Metal Master

Sparkily Sunshine
I have a theory that the following link explains everything:

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=7716

Hey! I'm right!

So, post count doesn't mean a thing. You have to make sure you have content to your posts and give information. I wonder if some forums are disabled from this, and they may be as most of the posts there are spam-like posts. Then again, WPM may have let us have a free for all. All I know is, I must pawn you fools. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.