HP MP and EXP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, from what I gather, it primarily deals with post count and possibly your site reputation. The more posts you get, the more experience you get. The HP and MP bars might just be fun ways to show how strong of a member you are. I know a site I used to frequent did the same thing with a $$$ system, each post was worth a set number of money depending on how long the post was. I think it's pretty cool and adds another layer of excitement to the site. WPM did a good job indeed.

How do you get your HP and EVs to increase?

Hehe, I'm only Lv4. :p

EDIT: Does the EXP bar get harder to increase as you level up?

HP - Number of posts.
EVs - Activeness.
EXP Points - Just like in the games.
Level - Just like in the games.

lol chimecho3000 ur kinda dead, u got only little HP left!!:D:p

BTW, nice layout WPM! *claps* and im glad that im lv 22!

I kinda already died without knowing how, I think I was born dead.

Anyway, it says I have 800-something HP (i.e. posts) when i've got like 1600-something, lol. I think that might have to do with my deadness.

How do we recover our HP back to full?

I'm trying to figure out how our effort values are calculated and measured. My guess for HP is that every post is worth a certain number of HP depending on how long it is (meaning short, one-lined posts only count as 1 HP, while drawn out, paragraphical posts are worth more). EXP I get and Level I get, but what I don't get is how our HP goes down, lol.

And Abhorsen...lol. It's odd that you are one of the dead people. I just don't get how some of our members are dead and/or dying already.

Yeh, I thought that growing a level (lol that sounds weird) would get me HP but it doesn't look like anything happened when I just got to lvl 34. Oh well...

Well, as far as I have seen, i'm the only official "dead" person, lol. There are other people who are close but i'm the only one i've seen who is at 0 HP :p

Just changed it then to "I'm here" and it's still at 0, lol. It doesn't matter really, lol. Being a Zombie could be fun :p

I'm still wondering what decides your remaining HP, cause I'm kinda dying, where can I buy potion, or full restore, is there any way to learn recover? :p

anyways, this is really nice but I think spammers will take advantage of this, gaining levels can become a new priority

lol, now how to get rare candy :p

TYranitarFReak said:
lol chimecho3000 ur kinda dead, u got only little HP left!!:D:p

BTW, nice layout WPM! *claps* and im glad that im lv 22!

Yeah, I know. :shy: I'm surprised I'm still alive.

Well, it's kinda fun seeing the new "EXP" and such below our Avatars. Heh, Abhorsen and I are level 34. XD Well, Abhorsen, it's fun being Zombies huh? I'm same with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back