HP MP and EXP

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O, you always have to follow ahs, do you AEX :p

I'm glad that I'm not a zombie, cause I would expect myself to be one, maybe if i raise this lv :p

its quite fun ya know, having HP and EXP and all these. My HP sucks really, but I really need to level it up. Chimecho please heal me? well, I guess my level is quite good, at 38, but I really need to level up to 39. EXP is great too, well, yeah, but why is the HP so low?

cute-mew said:

I'm glad that I'm not a zombie, cause I would expect myself to be one, maybe if i raise this lv :p

Well, for one, he's one of the Mods that I respect. Well, I guess it's kinda strange with the Level and thing, but, I don't really mind it.

cute-mew said:

*Stalks c-m holding out hands trying to eat some Mew-brains so c-m becomes a Zombie too*

Well i'm still dead and don't know how to change it. I guess being a zombie could be... good.

Maybe you just have a really good ability like shedinja. Being a piece of bacon, I guess mine is "thick fat" or something.

Yeah...where's the TM/Item shop? Although I have no problem with it...I don't want Abby wanting CCloud brains next, though.

Lol I'm Lv. 37 :).  That just sounds weird.

Why is Abhorsen's HP 0?  I have more HP than he does, and he writes more paragraphical stuff than I do (if that's how it is graded).

I wish I was a zombie :(.

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274 said:
Why is Abhorsen's HP 0? I have more HP than he does, and he writes more paragraphical stuff than I do (if that's how it is graded).
I died and became a zombie. I now roam the forum looking to eat brains out of people named Cute-Mew and CCloud :p

This level thing is a little mysterious. If HP is about posts then why does it go up/down/stay@0? I know that EXP goes up by 1-2% each time you make a post but haven't figured out how the other things work exactly yet.

Abhorsen said:
Arcanine 274 said:
Why is Abhorsen's HP 0?  I have more HP than he does, and he writes more paragraphical stuff than I do (if that's how it is graded).
I died and became a zombie. I now roam the forum looking to eat brains out of people named Cute-Mew and CCloud :p
I have a brain?

*cute-mew takes out CCloud's brain, adds some salt, pepper, sugar, honey, boils it in oil, puts it in water, adds some vegetables, stirs it and then serves it to ahs together with pork-head as dessert and a very good red wine, also made by CCLoud... wait, that's not wine :F

somehow having levels would be fun, maybe a secondary costum user title to fill in your ability would be cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back