Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Mudkip711 said:
Charizard FTW said:
How much is an english shiny charizard from plasma storm worth?

Do you have one? Or even a picture?

Other than that, there's no way to tell right now. If you put it on eBay in the next hour or so you might be able to get $70-$80. It's so new that there's no telling what it's worth.

unfortionately no I was just asking how much it's worth because I wanted to buy one ASAP and I was wondering what would be a good price to pay for them. I'm a charizard collector so i really want the shiny charizard because it would be a gem In my collection.

Charizard FTW said:
Mudkip711 said:
Do you have one? Or even a picture?

Other than that, there's no way to tell right now. If you put it on eBay in the next hour or so you might be able to get $70-$80. It's so new that there's no telling what it's worth.

unfortionately no I was just asking how much it's worth because I wanted to buy one ASAP and I was wondering what would be a good price to pay for them. I'm a charizard collector so i really want the shiny charizard because it would be a gem In my collection.

You should probably wait a while then. The first couple weeks after prereleases the card prices are jacked up. Once the set is released the prices should go down drastically.

How much would you say that Torchic, Treecko and Mew gold star are worth in played condition? (They are pretty scratchy and eadgwear: http://www.tradera.com/treecko-star-109-109-ex-team-rocket-ultra-rare-auktion_293307_173067057)

SoulWind said:
I'm looking at Rayquaza EX 145/BW-P and Giratina EX 146/BW-P.

How much are these cards worth? I can't find any completed sales for them.

Were these the exclusive full arts that were given away with the proof of purchase of dragon blast/blade packs or something like that? If so I've never seen one sell on eBay man. Try yahoo Japan. It's pretty hard to use if you can't speak Japanese, but I've found a few things before just using a google translate ;)

salmoncannon said:
SoulWind said:
I'm looking at Rayquaza EX 145/BW-P and Giratina EX 146/BW-P.

How much are these cards worth? I can't find any completed sales for them.

Were these the exclusive full arts that were given away with the proof of purchase of dragon blast/blade packs or something like that? If so I've never seen one sell on eBay man. Try yahoo Japan. It's pretty hard to use if you can't speak Japanese, but I've found a few things before just using a google translate ;)

Will do! I heard of a Giratina EX 146/BW-P that sold awhile back for a hefty amount.

I am not sure whether or not they overpaid though.

iirc, 1000 were given away. (I dont know if it is 500 of each or 1000 of each or somthing) so yeah, pretty rare card for this day and age.

How much are these? Everything is NM-M except the Charizard ex (slight scratches)
Ruby and Sapphire
Chansey ex
Electabuzz ex
Hitmonchan ex
Magmar ex
Mewtwo ex
Scyther ex

Sandstorm
Aerodactyl ex
Aggron ex
Kabutops ex
Typhlosion ex
Wailord ex

Dragon
Ampharos ex
Dragonite ex
Golem ex
Latias ex
Latios ex
Magcargo ex
Muk ex
Rayquaza ex

Team Magma vs. Team Aqua
Blaziken ex

Hidden Legends
Groudon ex
Kyogre ex
Metagross ex
Ninetales ex
Registeel ex
Vileplume ex
Wigglytuff ex

FireRed and LeafGreen
Charizard ex
Electrode ex
Gengar ex
110 Mr. Mime ex
Venusaur ex
Articuno ex
Moltres ex
Zapdos ex

Team Rocket Returns
Rocket's Articuno ex
Rocket's Mewtwo ex
Rocket's Scizor ex
Rocket's Sneasel ex

Deoxys
97 Deoxys ex (Normal)
Hariyama ex
Rayquaza ex
Rocket's Raikou ex

Emerald
Regirock ex

Unseen Forces
Espeon ex
Ho-Oh ex
Steelix ex
Umbreon ex
Rocket's Persian ex

Delta Species
Flareon ex
Jolteon ex
Vaporeon ex

Legend Maker
Banette ex
Dustox ex

Holon Phantoms
Mew ex
Mightyena ex

Crystal Guardians
Aggron ex
Blaziken ex
Jirachi ex

http://www.tradera.com/mew-star-101-101-ex-delta-species-ultra-rare-auktion_293307_173068750

Won this Mew gold star in bad condition for for 6 dollars, was it a great price or to much? I'm not really sure how much condition lowers the value tbh.. but gold stars are not a big priority for me so I'm not gonna pay huge money for mint ones :/

I have roughly 100+ Online TCG booster pack codes, how do you guys think I should go about selling these? IE: One lot, 50 in each, etc.

2 Questions:

1. I pulled a regular Lugia EX at my pre-release this past weekend and sold it to a guy for $30. Was that a good move by me?

2. I pulled a Full Art Articuno EX at my pre-release this past weekend and I'm wondering how much it's worth as of now?

According to EBay and TnT, FA Articuno is 24-25$ and Lugia is anywhere from 30-45$. Your Lugia could have gone for a bit more, but apparently that's not too bad of a price.

9Tailz said:
According to EBay and TnT, FA Articuno is 24-25$ and Lugia is anywhere from 30-45$. Your Lugia could have gone for a bit more, but apparently that's not too bad of a price.

Cool thanks. :)
Looks like I made a good move.

Anyone know how much I should sell a Near Mint Crystal Kingdra with scratches on the foil? And an Excellent/Near Mint Meganium from Expedition?

b4j39l.jpg

n4im15.jpg
Any ideas how much this card may be worth? I never seen another with whatever "logo" is on the bottom. Had this card for 8-10 years.

Any help is appreciated and I know it may be impossible to put a price on being that this card may be the only one in existence with this "error"

displayimage.php

Hiyah everyone, Moshi Moshi! Waterfall here!

So my friend just showed me this really cool picture of a cute little Pikachu. Can someone please tell me where to get one as I really really want one. I can't find it anywhere so do you know who has one I could buy?!

It's like a Pikachu I don't have so I really need it. I have a big Pikachu collection and knowing I don't have a card is like OMG!

Haha, that card is worth thousands of dollars. Its a No. 1 Trainer card. There are only a few of them in existence so uhhh good luck haha

Back