Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

me and my boyfriend acquired a Vaporeon Holo in a trade that was miscut, the question is... What is it worth exactly?!

we've spent hours looking for it online on forums, youtube and ebay but alas nothing has been found.

Now we need YOUR help!

So good people of Pokebeach, how much is this card worth?

can you pm me on youtube if you have any information!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfVKlQhs6oU&feature=g-high-u

@sawahchu,

I've never seen a card that badly miscut, but I know there were a bunch of similar factory errors from the Jungle expansion.

The value really varies for "one-off" errors like that. One person might be willing to pay a fair bit, another might want nothing to do with it. :p

SoulWind said:
@sawahchu,

I've never seen a card that badly miscut, but I know there were a bunch of similar factory errors from the Jungle expansion.

The value really varies for "one-off" errors like that. One person might be willing to pay a fair bit, another might want nothing to do with it. :p

thankyou! people have said the same so i'll keep it safe, nice to know its probably a one off though :)!{L}:)

How much is shiny Terrakion worth?

sawahchu

Just to confirm what SoulWind said, from New Errors and Misprints Thread

omahanime said:
Error class:

Uncorrected: When every printed version of that card has the same error. Since every card has the same error there should be no added value. In a set list, there should be note of Uncorrected Error.

Corrected: When a card is first produced with an error and later runs correct error. The more valuable card is the harder to find one.

Production: When a run of cards of cards have the same error that differs them from the rest of run. Examples d Edition Butterfree, Dialga G LV X yellow Fire energy. This error usually has added value.

Printer: When a single card or a very small run of cards have the same error. Normally smudges, miscuts alignment errors. Value is variable and discretionary.

How much are the Promos DP54 and DP55 worth and do you have a source?

sawahchu said:
me and my boyfriend acquired a Vaporeon Holo in a trade that was miscut, the question is... What is it worth exactly?!

we've spent hours looking for it online on forums, youtube and ebay but alas nothing has been found.

Now we need YOUR help!

So good people of Pokebeach, how much is this card worth?

can you pm me on youtube if you have any information!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfVKlQhs6oU&feature=g-high-u

Since the cutting on that one is not extremely bad, it's usually worth twice as much as normal, if not a little less.

If the miscut were more extreme, for example pieces of another card or missing parts of the card's actual picture, the value would go up depending on the severity.

I'm thinking of buying a half box of Boundaries Crossed, does it matter if I take the right side or left side? or just pick random packs

Anyone ever seen a foil Pikachu 12/17 (POP5) with the foil showing through the Pikachu? I've got one, but have no idea if this is a common occurrence or not.
I've got some pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/nlEnZ
It also has the upside down back printing that has been seen in the past, the last picture is right side up. Foil shows through Pikachu, but not Wailmer, but Pikachu should be the focus of the card.

Can anyone offer a guess as to how much a set of the Base Set 1st edition NON-foil cards is worth? So everything 17-102 and yep, shadowless. I'm considering whether a price I got is too high.

w16807 said:
Can anyone offer a guess as to how much a set of the Base Set 1st edition NON-foil cards is worth? So everything 17-102 and yep, shadowless. I'm considering whether a price I got is too high.

I would guess around $200.

The C/UC is around $2 apiece with Rares being around $5-10 each.

SoulWind said:
w16807 said:

That is what I was expecting, thanks!

So what was the price you got mate?

w16807 said:
SoulWind said:

That is what I was expecting, thanks!

SoulWind said:
w16807 said:
Just a bit under, around $180.

I would say you got a fantastic deal if they're in NM/M condition. :)

That's good to know haha. I wasn't sure if they were actually worth that much at the time!

Hey guys, first post here. Anyway I went out to walmart yesterday and bought some platinum packs. I didn't have any sleeves on me and I opened them up at another house. They had to be transported the way were but I was still very careful. But my Snorlax lv x and Garchomp C lv x ended up getting slightly bent. Here is how the bend for Snorlax is:
IMG_0036.jpg

And this is Garchomp:
IMG_0037.jpg

Apart from those bends they are mint with no scratches or creases. I don't want these cards to go to waste cause of some curve. Will it hurt the value much? And what steps can I take to flatten these? Thanks guys.

Back