Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

Does anyone know the price on Tropical Wind 026 Nintendo Black Star Promo?

Here is a picture:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:TropicalWindNintendoPromo26.jpg

I acquired a very unique collection of old difficult to obtain cards and I can't find values on any of them. :p

SoulWind said:
Does anyone know the price on Tropical Wind 026 Nintendo Black Star Promo?

Here is a picture:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:TropicalWindNintendoPromo26.jpg

I acquired a very unique collection of old difficult to obtain cards and I can't find values on any of them. :p

That goes for $5 tops unless it is STAFF stamped

Captain Oats said:
Yes, those are mostly the misprints I'm talking about. As far as I know I don't have any of the early shadowless misprints or anything along those lines, nor do I know if any of the WotC promos I have are the error versions. I'm not entirely sure what to look for, really.

Also, what is the price for an unlimited Base Set? Or was that a typo?

Yeah 100-120 for Base set. Your set might be worth less to a collector because it sounds like it might be a mix of 2nd, 3rd and 4th printings.
Most collectors want them all one print run.

Does anyone know the value of a Japanese Skyridge Eevee 1st Edition? Also the symbol for it is odd... it's a 4 in a circle rather than the usual Skyridge symbol. ??? They're printed next to each other too, so. I'm really confused.

I'd also like to know the value of a Mewtwo Delta species?

For curiosity, though I don't really plan to sell it, what would be the value of a Japanese 1st Edition Ninetales EX?

Finally, does anyone know the value of an error card Mew - Secret Wonders? On this card, it says 'specie' instead of species, plus for added bonus it's a reverse holifoil.

Of course all of these are mint, except for the Eevee which has some slight wear on the surface but no real damage. If anyone could help me, I'd be very grateful!

rowsdower24 said:
I got a Base Set shadowless Raichu, is that card worth that much?

Condition is the key...Mint could be worth 30-50 (maybe more). Less if it has edge wear or scratches.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/5317/jpncards.png

How much are these cards worth?

1. where do you guys get your prices from?

2. how much is a mint-condition yanmega prime worth?

Not much of a collector, but someone gave me a 1st edition base set Mewtwo (Mint condition)

What would one of these go for?

How much do:
Neo 1, 2, and 3 JPN promo sets complete go for? (Including binder, but not sealed)
Jumbo RH Lati@s card

Acquired these for $60. Was this a good deal? Values on each?

Neo 1, 2, and 3 JPN promo sets complete go for? (Including binder, but not sealed)
Jumbo RH Lati@s card

Values:
Neo 1 Binder $5 -$7
Neo 2 Binder $10 - $12
Neo 3 Binder $20
Jumbo RH Latios & Latias 2/J $10 - $15

I'd say $60 is on the high end for the group....

How much would you guys value:
Gengar Legendary Collection
Haunter Legendary Collection
Gastly Legendary Collection
Dark Gengar?

What would a shot mean?? Was that even directed to me?

I'm looking to sell my collection of Pokémon cards in order to fund my current interests; apart from the odd attack of nostalgia, Pokémon and I parted ways around 2009, and I really must free up space in here. Could I have valuations of the following? All cards are English except for the Giovanni's Persian. All are in mint or very near mint condition unless otherwise noted.

Japanese Giovanni's Persian, holo, Gym Challenge
Cresselia Lv.X, Great Encounters x2
Dusknoir Lv.X, Stormfront
Palkia Lv.X, DP Black Star Promo
Darkrai, DP Black Star Promo #24
Absol ex, World Championships 2007
Magmortar, reverse holo, Mysterious Treasures
Suicune, reverse holo, Secret Wonders
Raikou, reverse holo, Secret Wonders - some damage to top and scratches on holo foil
Manaphy, holo, DP Trainer Kit (I may have the rest of the DP Trainer Kit cards here - all my cards are in binders, in alphabetical order, not in order of when I got them, so they're probably somewhere in there)
Lapras, first edition, Fossil

I've got like, a really big collection of cards, and I'm not sure how much it'd get me. They're all from before HGSS, but from after DP so not tournament legal. Therefore, I don't really think it matters what cards they are. it's a huge lot of about 700 rares from those sets. 7 shinies, one of which is a pikachu goldstar, 7 secret rares (non shiny) and 44 lv. X cards. The highest bid that I've got so far is 15 euro's, and I didn't think that'd cut it :( So to sum up:
700 rares
6 shinies from the pl sets
1 pikachu goldstar
44 lv. X
All undamaged
Anybody able to give me an estimate? Thanks in advance

red blastoise said:
I've got like, a really big collection of cards, and I'm not sure how much it'd get me. They're all from before HGSS, but from after DP so not tournament legal. Therefore, I don't really think it matters what cards they are. it's a huge lot of about 700 rares from those sets. 7 shinies, one of which is a pikachu goldstar, 7 secret rares (non shiny) and 44 lv. X cards. The highest bid that I've got so far is 15 euro's, and I didn't think that'd cut it :( So to sum up:
700 rares
6 shinies from the pl sets
1 pikachu goldstar
44 lv. X
All undamaged
Anybody able to give me an estimate? Thanks in advance

What's the generel condition of the cards besides being undamaged? They're probably only interesting for a collector, and thus condition is very important.

@Holly:

Japanese Giovanni's Persian - Gym Challenge - $5
Cresselia Lv.X - Great Encounters x2 - $2.79 each
Dusknoir Lv.X - Stormfront - $6.29
Palkia Lv.X - DP Black Star Promo - $3.59
Darkrai - DP Black Star Promo #24 - $3.99
Absol ex - World Championships 2007 - $1.59
Magmortar - RH - Mysterious Treasures - $1.49
Suicune - RH - Secret Wonders - $0.99
Raikou - RH - Secret Wonders - some damage to top and scratches on holo foil - $0.79
Manaphy - DP Trainer Kit - $0.20
Lapras - 1st - Fossil - $1.79

Bitwise said:
What's the generel condition of the cards besides being undamaged? They're probably only interesting for a collector, and thus condition is very important.

3 are damaged, the rest has never been outside of a sleeve/binder

I know this isn't a Pokemon card but when I was 8, I got a 1st Edition Holo Dark Magician YuGiOh card. I know it was a main one in the show. Anyone know if it's worth anything? Thanks

~GG

Back