Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Man Fossil cards are that high now? I have not seen those sets in ages. I still have most of that set in my binders too. I wonder how much that would fetch. Too many for me to count though. I can't even buy those sets where I live only the newer sets I can get.:)

Athena said:
Unlimited Fossil Booster Boxes have seen a good amount of sales on Ebay recently; final going price seems to be between $200-$300.

The French 1st Edition Base Set is a bit harder to price because the foreign language editions of old booster boxes tend to not be sold as frequently. That one I can't really help you with (aside from maybe looking at the prices for 1st Edition boxes in other languages and comparing), but maybe someone else here can offer suggestions.

Thank you Athena!

How much is the price on FA Landorus EX and NFA Landorus EX english? I heard it rose due to BCR-on rotation but I don't know the exact price for each.

Bobmcdoogal said:
How much is the price on FA Landorus EX and NFA Landorus EX english? I heard it rose due to BCR-on rotation but I don't know the exact price for each.

18-20 Non FA, 25 FA.

So just looking for rough values on these before I trade then away

Kyruem ex (outrage)
Charizard ex (combustion a blast)
Meloetta ex FA (legendary treasures)
Mega charizard Ex (dragon type)
Mega kangaskhan Ex (secret rare)
Xernias EX Full art

And finally
Celebi* crystal guardians

White Star? Do you have an image of the Chansey card? Never seen this one before. The only thing I have heard of is they Jungle symbol missing on those cards. Sounds like it may be a stamped star to make it look real. Might be a possible fake. Not saying it is fake but it could be. A lot of people are now stamping fake stamps and trying to pass them as legal cards. Just like they cheat in the VG they are now moving to the TCG to spoil a kids fun time and think the card is real. We must find a way to shut down these scammers.:)

Ok so it is one of the ones where you can write in your name then right? If so I think those are around $20.00 if not a bit more or a bit less XD.:)

[split] Why did you join PokéBeach?

do you knw any one who can tell me wut some of my cards are worth?? they are shadowless cards

[attachment=7575][attachment=7576]

to find out info

Attachments

• poke3.jpg
    poke3.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 18
  • poke2.jpg
    poke2.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 12
Hello i was wondering what this cards are. i was wondering if they are misprints or if they are something else. as well as what would you value them at? please click on the link to see the picture. http://i.imgur.com/Um6nl3x.jpg

Dooby321 said:
Hello i was wondering what this cards are. i was wondering if they are misprints or if they are something else. as well as what would you value them at? please click on the link to see the picture. http://i.imgur.com/Um6nl3x.jpg

They are fakes...worth about nothing.

Hello all!

I was looking to buy a Stormfront Charizard reprint and a Charizard delta species from EX Crystal Guardians (I think thats the set it's from) for about $33USD combined (plus about $4 for postage to Australia). The posting lists near mint - does that price sound about right? The charizard reprint seems to be about $35AUD on its own, so it seems like a good deal.

EDIT: So, if I do buy it, it'll probably just be the reprint card for around $21USD shipped (I'm just not sure about the delta species card. It's nice, but I'm not sure it's worth the $14.50). I know the reprint card is only worth around 15, but most places have around $20 shipping to where I live, so cheap shipping is a great deal.

Is it the base set reprint the newer updated one? If so probably but not sure but I know base Charizards are pretty expensive and so hard to find except online.:)

I have 2 cards I'm wondering about. I have a Blastoise Holo from base set, and a Dark Gyarados Holo from Team Rocket. They are both completely mint (right out of the pack, then put in a sleeve), but neither of them are First Edition (no 1st symbol next to the length and weight bar thingy). Would it be worth it to get them PSA Graded, or would I just be wasting my money? (Btw, both these cards are in English).

daviduk2000 said:
Seismitoad-EX
Mega heracross-ex

I know they're too new to really know right now but a guesstimate would be noce

Likewise, I pulled a secret rare Mega Heracross today at a pre release in the UK and was wondering how much it would be worth.

The Seismitoad would probably be about £8-12 at the moment (sorry I don't know the dollar equivalent) for the half art and about £15 for the full art. Though the more play it sees the higher the price will go and therefore it might be an idea to hold onto the Seismitoad for a little while.

~ Jack, OmniPoke

Thanks for some input I too am UK Glasgow.
I won my pre-release thanks to Seismitoad and sylveon :). Was my first ever event as well yay,
I don't see much potential for megas in general never mind heracross so think his value will drop. To £3-5. We shall see when this new mechanic spirit link comes though as it may majorly boost mega pokemon.

Back