Pokemon How long have you guys been in the Pokemon World =D ?

I must agree with you. That's the only reason I even played the game back then. Some of his works are getting better, but the backgrounds are just BLUCK!. I wanna barf a lot when I see them.

I miss the gameplay too, and the old Anime's and such. They were actually good quality, with a real story line unlike now :/

Oh the days nostalgia still kicks in now and then taking me back to saturday mornings, Pokemon then Yu-gi-oh followed after by Digimon. I have been with Pokemon since I was 4 I had Pokemon Yellow but I mainly traded cards and watched the anime. I remember having Pokemon Yellow and not being told how to play it So I thought I had to lv Up Pikachu to 100 which amazingly I did, this sounds unbelieveable. I whiped the game memory on countless times. Though my outlook on Pokemon has changed I do not watch the Anime and rarely play the Games I am a Collector.

I became a fan of Pokemon as a kid when it all began. I watched the anime, collected cards, and played Gen I and Gen II. I fell out of it after Gen II, but two years ago I went out and bought a DS so I could experience Pokemon again. Played the Gen IV remakes of Gold/Silver, then stopped. Finally, this summer I got back into the video games (Gen V), the TCG, and the anime all at once! Nostalgia kicks in now and then for me as well... brings back some great memories. I forsee Pokemon being a part of my life for years to come!

In late 2006, when my friend had me playing Pokemon Crater.
I stopped after Worlds 2009. Haven't been playing in any competitions since.

Starting watching Pokemon as soon as it came on TV. Got Red for Christmas the year it came out. Played lots of TCG back in the Base/Jungle/Fossil days (Hitmonchan, Electabuzz, Scyther ftw)

Please lets make one! These kids are driving me nuts!! @-@

**Meh: 15 yr pokemon fan. 10 year old cousin: newbie... mmmm a few months maybe.

Him: "Hey have your ever seen giratina and the sky warrior!? Thats my favorite movie! Hey do you have GRIMer from HGSS!? Hey, check out my FIZZY-duck card! ( psyduck)"
Me: * facepalm* *wants to smack this kid in the face*

13 yr old at league pronounces Lugia LU-GEEE-ahhh and other kid says "ARR-SAY-US" for arceus. third kid that same frickin day I hear say " CHA-EEE-ZAR" and " CINDEEEE". LOLZ

Dudes I still have nostalgia like everyday :p I still play the original old-school N64 and pokemon stadium even though I have a Wii and a PS3 also hahah. I have all 3 of my original GB colors and my GBA- the crappy thick one :p I occasionally will play my red and yellow but my silver needs a new battery, I barely touch my new games unless they are newly released. I cant stop buying the old cards and I still watch the old pokemon series while eatting cookies or a bowl of cereal. LOL great times, great times.

Kids annoy me in general I know they can't help it but the uneducated annoy me no matter what age. I suppose I have to tolerate them, I have a friend who's nephew said pokemon crystal looked scary the people look like zombie lego people.I flipped he said he preferred the new Gen 5 crap. "Facepalm" and a half.

I was first introduced to Pokemon through the TCG in 1998 or 1999, and then I migrated over to the anime soon after. I didn't start playing the games until Christmas of 2000 where I started with Silver.

Me? I've been in the Pokemon world since my brother and I first got Red and Blue, respectively, back in Christmas of 1998. And man, we've never looked back.

I think i was a fan since I was born because my dad and sister always played the games and collected cards so I got kinda intersted. The first game I played on my own though was Emerald, my favorite game.

Back