HoS's Card Fakes *Ghost of Days Gone By - Solrock? I don't know what I'm doing*

RE: HOS's Card Fakes *Meet the new Forretress! Nattorei on stage now! Comment / Rate*

Hey! What was I supposed to do :p? The drawing was tremendous xD Maybe I will use a pop-out on the Lv.X I will be making so he won't look so squished.

RE: HOS's Card Fakes *For a friend near the battle of life and death ... *

charizard_shiny_by_heroofsinnoh-d3270m4.png
blastoise_ex_by_heroofsinnoh-d3270nv.png

These two cards are dedicated for a childhood friend of mine known as Asaki who is currently in the hospital with a disease in his blood and only
has a 35% possibility of living. Please if you see these cards ... please wish for his good health.

RE: HOS's Card Fakes *2 new cards ... dedicated for a friend near death*

^I made this for your friend/Asaki.
GetWellSoon-Asaki.png

As for the cards, keep up the great works.

@Light Venusaur.
Wow, you shouldn't have :) I'm going to print out the webpage as well as that picture and show it to him tonight. I'm sure he will be really glad. Of course if he asks the question how do people in Pokebeach know that he's sick I'll be at a loss of words but I'm showing it to him anyway. You wouldn't mind would you? :)
Thanks for everything :)

^Yep, that's fine with me.
I always make GWS/B'day cards for ppl (when I'm not buzy with work or my SPPF/Beach shops or going out with friends/family).

@LV
Thanks :) I showed it to him, he couldn't speak because he is forbidden to but I'm sure that he is happy with it :) Sadly we didn't get any update on his current status :(

RE: HOS's Card Fakes *o_O Dark / Fire Garchomp? Have you seen one? No? Then come!*

I started doing 3 promo fakes. Expect the next one soon.

RE: HOS's Card Fakes *o_O Dark / Fire Garchomp? Have you seen one? No? Then come!*

The garchomp card is relly good.

I like these all; none of them are too overpowered. They seem to be really well thought out!

@Alvin
Thanks mate :)

@SmashUp
I'm sure you love Garchomp seeing that you have one in your avatar :D. Thanks :D

@Scizor
Mind if I call you Scizor :p? Thanks bud, I don't get complained for making overpowered cards :D but I do for making underpowered ones ...

Probably this Wednesday one promo will be revealed. Maybe both. You can definitely expect them by Friday though :D

I'm looking forward to it! I love the Nattorei card and garchomp card.

Another promo is finished. I need a bit of permission from the artist before I post it.
Also I'm a bit busy with my exams so don't be mad at me if I don't update for a while.

mijyube_by_heroofsinnoh-d334xqn.png

Here it is. It features one of Lost Voice's Ongan Region Pokemon. Please check out his Ongan region thread for more information.

RE: HOS's Card Fakes *Team Galactic runs Hypno now? Rate / Comment NOW!"

I like them both, but I hate that Pokemon. It doesn't seem right...

I love them both in terms of cards though, good work!

Back