HoS's Card Fakes *Ghost of Days Gone By - Solrock? I don't know what I'm doing*

RE: DWD? Destruction with Darkrai!

Cool as always, sinnoh. Love the background. A small thing is that you might want to throw in a dark energy to Eco Moon's cost.

RE: DWD? Destruction with Darkrai!

Cool as always, sinnoh. Love the background. A small thing is that you might want to throw in a dark energy to Eco Moon's cost.

Thanks mate. I do agree that the Energy is a bit upset but on the other hand it is a Prime and it does 50 damage and no additional effects. The Pokepower makes up for the no effects by rendering an opponent helpless while asleep though and another thing, if you don't mind I prefer the name HOS :D

Party with Porygon!

porygon2_by_heroofsinnoh-d2y1pmo.png
porygon_g_by_heroofsinnoh-d2y4um5.png
porygon_on_neo_redux_by_heroofsinnoh-d2xyy4j.png

Two of them were made on the Neo Redux blanks by CMP. Thanks for letting me use them CMP. :D

RE: HeroOfSinnoh's Fakes!

I believe I told you on PCM.org, but I love the inventive counters...very creative!

BTW -- I merged your threads so that this can be the one-stop shop for your cards. Saves the clutter, ya know?

RE: HeroOfSinnoh's Fakes!

I believe I told you on PCM.org, but I love the inventive counters...very creative!

BTW -- I merged your threads so that this can be the one-stop shop for your cards. Saves the clutter, ya know?

Thanks CMP:) I was actually going to ask a mod if they can merge the threads together and the counters? Yeah I use them when I run out of ideas or want something different
Thanks a lot again for merging this :D

RE: HeroOfSinnoh's Fakes (Update: Party with Porygon!)

You're quite welcome, but you're only supposed to have 1 thread for random fakes such as these anyway. :p

Very nice. I like the intuitive counters and such. The Porygon card looks very realistic.

Why'd you post Max's Poliwag twice?

Anyways, great work. I dunno if I'm a fan of reusing artists' work, but you do a good job with the attacks and such. Keep it up.

Thanks everybody :D I've been too lazy to make cards these days. (Off topic : I'm working on a RPG game called "Fallen Days : the beggining of the Crypt" with a pal of mine)

RE: Bunch of Random Cards.

Method to recreate card:

Get the blank.
Open in photoshop
Open card in Photoshop
Copy/paste blank ontop of card
Put layer ontop of rest
Erase what not needed (Change opacity to 50 first)
Change opacity to 100 when done.

That's not how you do it....if you do it the real way, you follow specific rules with attacks and energies symbols and what not.

RE: HeroOfSinnoh's Fake Cards Gallery (Update : Mismagius)

harrison__s_mismagius_by_heroofsinnoh-d2yvwqr.png

Mismagius Translation

Attack - Enchanted Shadow 40+

If you have at least 1 [Psychic] Energy in your Lost Zone, this attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage.

RE: HeroOfSinnoh's Fake Cards Gallery (Update : Mismagius)

I really like your cards but here are some tips

1. Make less Trainer owned Pokemon cards
2. Make more English Cards
3. I believe Palkia Legend is Xous' artwork, isn't it? You need to put the right Artist
4. Make an Espeon Card :D

RE: HeroOfSinnoh's Fake Cards Gallery (Update : PIXEL POKEMON)

Let us introduce ... Pixel Series

pixel_series_introduction_by_heroofsinnoh-d2zhdod.png

pixel_flameryder_by_heroofsinnoh-d2zhe2p.png

I know what you are thinking ... The artwork of Flameryder sucks!

Anyway I'm in process of creating some trainer and supporter cards which
allow you to discard cards to the Discard Pile and Lost Zone.

RE: HeroOfSinnoh's Fake Cards Gallery (Update : PIXEL POKEMON)

I really like what you did with the palkia especially because its not with dialga, it bothered me when they made legend cards have two Pokemon because for Pokemon like groudon and kyogre it shouldn't be that way (groudon is like the biggest legendary).

Back