HoS's Card Fakes *Ghost of Days Gone By - Solrock? I don't know what I'm doing*

RE: HeroOfSinnoh's Fake Cards Gallery (Update : PIXEL POKEMON)

I really like what you did with the palkia especially because its not with dialga, it bothered me when they made legend cards have two Pokemon because for Pokemon like groudon and kyogre it shouldn't be that way (groudon is like the biggest legendary).

Thanks mate, I have currently removed Palkia due to it's violation of some art laws may put it back as soon as I fix it.

RE: HeroOfSinnoh's Fake Cards Gallery (UPDATE : Zero's Darkrai Lv.X)

2vao5sx.jpg

Background credit to Flame Claw.

Note
Palkia LEGEND has been removed from the thread till I fix it's illustrator issue.

No comments? Doesn't anybody like the Darkrai Z.

Btw.

Amavaka - means full moon in sinhala language.

RE: HeroOfSinnoh's Fake Cards Gallery (UPDATE : Harrison's Muk)

Announcement

I'm getting a break from card faking for some time. They are getting onto my head. Dunno when I will start again. When I do I will update here as usual.

RE: HeroOfSinnoh's Fake Cards Gallery (UPDATE : Harrison's Muk)

Yes, unfortunately it got cramped. But hopefully the new Latios & Rayquaza LEGEND I'm about to release now will get your attentions back :)

RE: HeroOfSinnoh's Fake Cards Gallery (Presenting :- Latios & Rayquaza Legend)

After around 30 mins of non-stop work I finished this card. I'm pleased how it turned out by would love
your constructive criticism :)

latios_and_rayquaza_legend_by_heroofsinnoh-d308e1r.png

Aw gawd, I forgot the resistance :( It's supposed to be -30

Everything about Latios & Rayquaza Legend was fine.

Except the artwork.

If you're gonna fake a Legend card, you'd need some really good artwork. Latios and Rayquaza look rather lame, so I'd do a little more research when finding Pokemon to use in your fakes. However, your font was correct and everything else looked official.

You already pointed out your Resistance mistake, but I would change the x4 Weakness to a x3, because a Rattata UD could use Gnaw for 80 damage for one Energy. That's overkill.

^ And a Raticate can do... 160? I think that's about right.

There's another niggle I have with the arrt. Rayquaza looks reasonable to be on a Legend card, but Latios is like a drawing...

Actually, the card itself is fine, and I wouldn't update the artwork this time around.

Thanks guys :) I'll get to working on it after I finish the cheese dripping pizza ... :p

RE: HOS's Card Fakes (Presenting Doomsday Pikachu - Upcoming Halloween Special)

Aha! I saw your cards on Acanthite. I just realised that it needs the card Rituals of Doomsday. I hope that's gonna be the next card. As usual, great work 8/10.

RE: HOS's Card Fakes (Presenting Doomsday Pikachu - Upcoming Halloween Special)

rituals_of_doomsday_by_heroofsinnoh-d30siaq.png

The stadium card that alligns with Doomsday Pikachu! It was supposed to at the 31st of October but due to Sinnoh's hoping I created it
now :p Thanks Sinnoh :D

Back