Homework - Book Poll NOW FINISHED MODS PLEASE LOCK

What book do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Homework Book Poll

^I'm on The Lost city of Faar (Book 2).I just got into to the series,and I must say I love it.I just need to pick up Book 3 somewhere @.@

I went with percy jackson I really liked the last olyimpian and you never did the trade with me OshawottFan.

Luigibuster8989 said:
^I'm on The Lost city of Faar (Book 2).I just got into to the series,and I must say I love it.I just need to pick up Book 3 somewhere @.@

I think I read all of them. But it was a while ago, so I forget. *Adds those to books I should re-read soon.

Thank you for voting :D My assignment is due on Tuesday so keep voting :D I need 50 people to vote :D

I really like the Lost Hero and the Percy Jackson series, but I'd need to go with Other. I like the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and Circue Du Freak better than the other options.

Hunger Games FTW! I've read the Hunger Games trilogy twice now, that's how much I love that series. Suzanne Collins is amazing, and before she wrote the Hunger Games, I read her Gregor the Overlander series.

RE: Homework - Book Poll

There is a Hunger Games Movie coming out and I love all the series you guy mentioned :D I am sorry I can only put a max of 5 options :( I hate directions :(

Next time ask a moderator for help, there are things we can do.

Oh I know but when I mean't directions my teacher said that we could only have the max of 5 choices :(

There is one coming out :D They just casted some one to be katniss :D I saw it on the front cover of a random magizine at Acme :p

One more vote. I don't see how this was helpful though, because there are 10,000+ series in "other..."

OshawottFan said:
There is one coming out :D They just casted some one to be katniss :D I saw it on the front cover of a random magizine at Acme :p

Yeah... Hunger Games is a cool series.

Umm.... I like all the books on the poll :(

But out of them all, probably Eragon because it has the best writing and is the most creative (and was written by a homeschooler :) )

I've never heard of or read any of these books.

/other

pokemon99 said:
I like the Hardy Boys the best, so other.

The Hardy Boys is a great series.Have you ever read The Three Investigators?I voted for Lost Hero.Can't wait till The Son of Neptune comes out.

My favorite book is "Unwind" and my two favorite series(is that the plural form?) are the Softwire series by P.J. Haarsma and the Meq series by Steve Cash. I'd recommend all of these to anyone.
Edit: Pendragon and The Hunger Games were good, too. Also "The Supernaturalist" and the Inheritance Cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back