Homework - Book Poll NOW FINISHED MODS PLEASE LOCK

What book do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OshawottFan

I got more Oshawotts then YOU (203)
OK before the mods go lock this here is my story:

My teacher goes on friday and gives us homework. The home work is to take a poll on who likes what book the best. I have to get 50 people in my poll. Can any of you help me? I can't post this in the student lounge thread or homework thread as I can't make a poll on those :( So can every one please help me out? Thank you :D

I will send anyone a Email with my project attached if they want :D

Thank you all for voting and submitting your own thoughts :D I have reached the 50 vote mark so my assignment is now finished! I could not of done this without your help :D Again thank you all :D

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1
RE: Homework

Sure! I really liked the Eragon series (isn't there supposed to be a fourth one?). That is the only one I can vote for though, as I haven't read any of the others.

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I'll leave it open. Its a project and this way you can get input and your assignment done.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

OshawottFan said:

My teacher goes on friday and gives us homework. The home work is to take a poll on who likes what book the best. I have to get 50 people in my poll. Can any of you help me? I can't post this in the student lounge thread or homework thread as I can't make a poll on those :( So can every one please help me out? Thank you :D
Can you change the title to be a little more descriptive?

OshawottFan

I got more Oshawotts then YOU (203)

omahanime said:
OshawottFan said:

Can you change the title to be a little more descriptive?

Done :D

pokegirl7

Mr. B is my lifee<333
RE: Homework Book Poll

I put other because believe it or not, I've never read any of those books/series O.O

Inigo Montoya

Hatman/Imakuni?/Not Not-TDL

I'm torn between Warriors, Percy Jackson, and Artemis Fowl. They're all great series, but I guess I'll go with Warriors.

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black

I haven't even heard of most of these. So if it helps, my favourite novel is The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger.

Nigel

Extra Spicy

I voted on other, because I really like the Harry Potter series. The many characters make the book interesting, and the writing style is extremely entertaining. :)

Starrk

Who are these people?! ;-;

I enjoy the Pendragon series.So i chose the other option.

Slowpr0

✪ Slowbro is So Pro ✪

Luigibuster8989 said:
I enjoy the Pendragon series.So i chose the other option.

:O
I swear, I was just about to write that!
Pendragon FTW!
What book are you on? I'm on Raven Rise but I'm too lazy to get it from the library. :p
PS: Oshawottfan, you should (if this is possible; I'm not sure) change the options of the poll to genres instead of specific books. It would be much more broad, like Fantasy, Horror, Historical, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.