• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have Ultra Rares, Staples, Extended; Want List, Binders

MP Pokemon said:
Lol I kinda knew you would say that. CML for one?

(PS) My offer wasn't very far off price wise.

Wasn't concerned about the values, it's just I didn't want to upgrade by trading two for one.
Anyway, I'm interested in the Charizard G Lv X Set.

Emperor_Gaius said:
I have Charizard Delta *

I like:

Seismitoad ex
Hawlucha
2 Virbank City
1 Korrina
2 DCE
2 Muscle Band
Donphan
Siglyph

LMK values and we can go from there. Check out my trade list to see if you have anything else I missed

Values wise I'm sure my side would be less than your Charizard * (depending on the condition). If I had to guess, my side's about $33.
But I checked your wants and I also have the two Garbodors and a Lucario EX, though it's a full art.

I'm interested to offer those cards but I'd like to see pics of the Charizard * first if you don't mind. Checking conditions and all.

Yo yo, could you cml for the following please :)

x1 Shining Raichu
x1 Shining Tyranitar
x1 Shining Gyarados
x1 Crystal Golem
x1 Flareon*
x1 FA Lysandre
x1 FA Bianca
x1 SR Altaria

I've got two Mewtwo-EX from the tin (not sure how many you're looking for). I like M Charizard-EX #13, Landorus-EX (regular art), and Hydreigon RH.

SoldiersSpirit said:
Yo yo, could you cml for the following please :)

x1 Shining Raichu
x1 Shining Tyranitar
x1 Shining Gyarados
x1 Crystal Golem
x1 Flareon*
x1 FA Lysandre
x1 FA Bianca
x1 SR Altaria

I like Mewtwo EX LTR, M Charizard EX Y, RH Garbodor DRX, Deoxys EX (all versions). I'd like to trade the Shining Raichu and the current format FAs and SRs if you don't mind, since I have more than one Raichu and the FAs and SRs I wouldn't mind trading for what you have.

Serperior said:
I've got two Mewtwo-EX from the tin (not sure how many you're looking for). I like M Charizard-EX #13, Landorus-EX (regular art), and Hydreigon RH.

As many as possible I suppose. How many can I get for the M Charizard EX and RH Hydregion DRX?

Hmm. Is the M Charizard-EX pack-fresh? I could also use the RH Strong Energy if that's in mint condition.

Swag. I also like the Hawlucha RH. (I'm not really interested in the Hydreigon anymore, it's a pretty small want.)

Not sure what your values are on the Mewtwo, but they seem to be going for a bit. What kind of deal can you throw at me?

Serperior said:
Swag. I also like the Hawlucha RH. (I'm not really interested in the Hydreigon anymore, it's a pretty small want.)

Not sure what your values are on the Mewtwo, but they seem to be going for a bit. What kind of deal can you throw at me?

Depends on how much you see M Charizard EX Y to be. I'm seeing them run for about $20-30, surprisingly. Mewtwo EX promo at around $9-11.

At that point, I could offer the M Charizard EX Y, Hawlucha RH, and Hydregion RH for shiggles for the two promo Mewtwo EXs. Maybe I'll even throw in the Strong Energy RH if you have a Strong Energy you'd like to upgrade?

SoldiersSpirit said:
Condition on the extra raichu and your value and ill make an offer from there please ?

Near-mint. Other is mint if you'd like to offer for that instead. Needless to say it'll be worth more.

Hey again, CML for x3 Skyla (BCR), x3 N (DEX), x2 Xerneas XY, x2 Aromatisse XY, x2 Switch, x2 Max Potion, x1 Mr. Mime (PLF)

Thank you

Back