• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have Ultra Rares, Staples, Extended; Want List, Binders

Interested in your Rayquaza C lv. X, celebi ex mainly and maybe some of your older ex's.

Cml if you dont mind for anything that may peak your interest

MP Pokemon said:
CML for Lugia EX FA!

Thanks.

Didn't see anything on your list. Though if you have a Lugia EX set laying around I wouldn't mind downgrading it.

SoldiersSpirit said:
Interested in your Rayquaza C lv. X, celebi ex mainly and maybe some of your older ex's.

Cml if you dont mind for anything that may peak your interest

Not sure if I have any other older ex's laying around; if there are it may not be in the greatest condition.
Otherwise, I'm interested in Xerneas EX FA and Dragonite EX FA. I'm not sure what the values are for the Rayquaza and the Celebi though, so let me know if they're close to the range of the cards I want.

CML for Computer Search ACE SPEC
x4 Skyla RH
x4 Hypnotoxic Laser
x4 N
x3 Float Stone
x4 DCE
x8 Plasma Energy
x2 Skyla
x2 Virbank City Gym
x4 Frozen City
x4 Team Plasma Ball
x4 Colress Machine
Korrina FA
Dragonite EX
Lugia EX FA
Entei EX?

I know it's a lot, I can shred some trainers down to my MAIN wants if you see anything.

Bumpity bump bump. Not really looking for anything immediate until Phantom Forces but interested to hear any offers.

Pre-release just around the corner. Hang on to those Seismatoads and if have any Startiling Megaphones.

MP Pokemon said:
Hey! CML for Lysandre FA!

Thanks

Don't see anything I want at the moment. Thanks.

Iconz said:
CML for
x4 Skyla RH
x4 N
x3 Float Stone
x4 DCE
x2 Skyla
x2 Virbank City Gym
Korrina FA?

Just a Dowsing Machine and a Seismitoad EX, but I'm not crazy for either. You can make an offer for those cards you want excluding Virbanks and Float Stones.

terryanddeidra said:

Please make a post on the thread instead of PMing me. Thanks.

I have Charizard Delta *

I like:

Seismitoad ex
Hawlucha
2 Virbank City
1 Korrina
2 DCE
2 Muscle Band
Donhan
Siglyph

LMK values and we can go from there. Check out my trade list to see if you have anything else I missed

Back