• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: lots of rares, and goodies! Want video game stuff, worthless tcg stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have Japanese EX, Rares, and more!

CML for your genesect EX or EX FA if you are getting it as mentioned above.

NarcoticHobo said:

Only thing I saw was Virizion ex, but I don't think that's worth even regular genesect. I think we might be able to work something else out...

Daenordus said:
NarcoticHobo said:

Only thing I saw was Virizion ex, but I don't think that's worth even regular genesect. I think we might be able to work something else out...

I feel like virizion EX for genesect EX is a pretty fair trade considering they are the two higher valued exes from the set. What else could we work out?

NarcoticHobo said:
Daenordus said:

I feel like virizion EX for genesect EX is a pretty fair trade considering they are the two higher valued exes from the set. What else could we work out?

Got any plasma energy? Or, are you going to a plasma freeze prerelease? If so, I need Ghestis, Shadow Triad, and Team plasma Badge. I'd take any of these as normal trades or throw ins.

I'm really not leaning towards this trade. Genesect is important in my deck, so...

Daenordus said:
NarcoticHobo said:

Got any plasma energy? Or, are you going to a plasma freeze prerelease? If so, I need Ghestis, Shadow Triad, and Team plasma Badge. I'd take any of these as normal trades or throw ins.

I'm really not leaning towards this trade. Genesect is important in my deck, so...

I understand :) Maybe after plasma freeze comes out then. I'll let you know if I get any of those.

NarcoticHobo said:
Daenordus said:

I understand :) Maybe after plasma freeze comes out then. I'll let you know if I get any of those.

Yep, maybe after then.

RE: Have Japanese EX, English EX, Rares, and more!

I have: black kyurem ex PLS, deluge blastoise, 3 x plasma frigate, 1 plasma energy, 2 eviolite. I'm interested in: genesect ex BW 9, any JPN Gallade and Machamp cards.

anythingbutgrass said:
I have: black kyurem ex PLS, deluge blastoise, 3 x plasma frigate, 1 plasma energy, 2 eviolite. I'm interested in: genesect ex BW 9, any JPN Gallade and Machamp cards.

All I feel like trading for right now is a blastoise. What would you want for one of him?

I have cilan, cheren, ultra ball, N, rescue scarf, heavy ball, level ball, etc.
Although I rather do need four of my ultra ball and n, and that's all I have. I will however trade any other trainers I find too.

Are the Genesects 1st Ed? If so, would you do:

Metal energy
2 Eviolite
4 Skyla
1 Black Kyurem EX (Plasma Storm)
2 Plasma Energy
3 Plasma Frigate

for them? Feel free to CML for other stuff.

I have:
2 Catcher
2 Plasma Energy
2 Eviolite
Feel free to CML

I like:
Genesect-EX FA

Can we work something out? I'm willing to beat any offer you will receive for it.

Mudkip711 said:
Are the Genesects 1st Ed? If so, would you do:

Metal energy
2 Eviolite
4 Skyla
1 Black Kyurem EX (Plasma Storm)
2 Plasma Energy
3 Plasma Frigate

for them? Feel free to CML for other stuff.

The full art does oT say whether it is first edition or not... But, I sent you a pm replying to what I offered someone else. I can do that.

Skipped? I am willing to beat any offers you get on the FA Genesect by a landslide.

Sir Taco said:
Skipped? I am willing to beat any offers you get on the FA Genesect by a landslide.

Okay then, sorry. Currently one Keldeo ex promo and black Kyurem ex from plasma storm. Throw in a blastoise, and I'll give you the genesect ex FA.

If I had those, I would do that, but I don't. However, if I am not mistaken, Catchers are $20 each on TnT (didn't actually check, friend told me). I could do everything I originally listed plus a few things from my list for it.

Daenordus said:
Sir Taco said:

Okay then, sorry. Currently one Keldeo ex promo and black Kyurem ex from plasma storm. Throw in a blastoise, and I'll give you the genesect ex FA.

Let me get in on this bidding action:

Your:
Genesect EX FA

My:
Keldeo ex promo
Black Kyurem EX PST
Virizion EX BW9

NarcoticHobo said:
Daenordus said:

Let me get in on this bidding action:

Your:
Genesect EX FA

My:
Keldeo ex promo
Black Kyurem EX PST
Virizion EX BW9

Okay then, currently you have the highest bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back