• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: lots of rares, and goodies! Want video game stuff, worthless tcg stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have EX, Rares, and more!

It2Zoroark said:
You're going to have to make a better offer for Virizion EX. Lowest price I have seen for it is $30 Mewtwo is only $12-13.

Then how about I throw in something else too? Anything else you saw you liked?

Daenordus said:
It2Zoroark said:
You're going to have to make a better offer for Virizion EX. Lowest price I have seen for it is $30 Mewtwo is only $12-13.

Then how about I throw in something else too? Anything else you saw you liked?

Sorry but I just made a trade for the virizion.

Captainzaraki said:
My
G-booster
4x Plasma Energy

for
Your:
Keldeo ex

Let me check the values and get back to you on that one.
EDIT: My side's worth at least $13, with yours being $6.95. You need to offer better than that.

SoldiersSpirit said:
Could do my 4 plasma energy for your rh sableye. Each side is worth $4 lmk

Let me see if I can find it. I'm not even sure I still have it, so I'd have to check, and if I don't I'll have to remove it from my list.

@daeandorus I like your 2x Keldeo Ex (non-promo) valued at 8 dollars a piece. Is there anything that's a $4 value I could throw in on top of the iris to make it fair

@captain we'll they are your cards make an offer

@zega I don't ship outside of the US

I HAVEN'T UPDATED M LIST IN A LONG TIME SO THE DARKRAI EX IS NO LONGER HERE

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
@daeandorus I like your 2x Keldeo Ex (non-promo) valued at 8 dollars a piece. Is there anything that's a $4 value I could throw in on top of the iris to make it fair

@captain we'll they are your cards make an offer

@zega I don't ship outside of the US

I HAVEN'T UPDATED M LIST IN A LONG TIME SO THE DARKRAI EX IS NO LONGER HERE

Throw in one plasma blast Pokemon catcher, valued at $4, and it's a deal. If you don't have that, I can think of something else.

SoldiersSpirit said:
Let me know, if not could you check to see if you have ant of my rh trainer wants ;)

Some idiot friend of mine unorganized all of my cards, and I've searched, but I couldn't find it. If you give me some time I might be able to find it, but otherwise I'm sorry. By time I mean like a week to sort everything out.

Pokewiz1999 said:
CML for Cobalion-EX FA. I have a bunch of Plasma Energy.

How about your ghestis full art, and you throw in three plasma energies. My side: $16
Your side: $15.50

SoldiersSpirit said:
Got any rh colress machines?

I believe so, yes. I have one.

Daenordus said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
CML for Cobalion-EX FA. I have a bunch of Plasma Energy.

How about your ghestis full art, and you throw in three plasma energies. My side: $16

SoldiersSpirit said:
Got any rh colress machines?

Eh anything else you want besides Ghetsis? I think SoldierSpirit wants my Ghetsis

Pokewiz1999 said:
Daenordus said:

Eh anything else you want besides Ghetsis? I think SoldierSpirit wants my Ghetsis

Only thing I saw I liked otherwise was thundurus ex. Sorry.

I'd throw you a playset of plasma energies for that rh colress machine, I just need it asap is why :p. Let me know.

I have 1x G-Booster, but the only thing I really see is Cobalion-EX FA, could you possibly CML for more? Thanks!

Sir Taco said:
I have 1x G-Booster, but the only thing I really see is Cobalion-EX FA, could you possibly CML for more? Thanks!

If you'd trade me a Genesect Ex I'd give you all three Cobalions. But... it's up to you, dude.

SoldiersSpirit said:
I'd throw you a playset of plasma energies for that rh colress machine, I just need it asap is why :p. Let me know.
I'd be willing to do that, so long as at least some of them are plasma blast cards. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back