• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Your Wants! W: Your Haves!

Please cml for 3x bouffalant DRE, I don't have any of your medium wants since most of them are RH, but I have a couple things you might be interested in, thanks!

The Pikachu Mafia: I could do the 3 for you pikachu sr. If not how many codes you have?
Daenordus: No thanks.

I might be able to do that, but SR Pikachu is worth about $12 while 3x bouffalant is only worth around $3 total. How do you feel about adding Dowsing Machine (around $4) and Cresselia EX (around $5-$6) to your end? I could also throw in something else if it's an off balance deal.

hmm it's still a bit in your favor... How about this?

My:

1x SR BW Pikachu

Your:

3x Bouffalant (1x RH)
1x Cresselia EX
1x Dusknoir BCR
1x non-RH Bicycle

lmk or counter :)

Hey man i'm interested in your Black Kyurem PLS I can offer you a couple of EX's for it.

I can send you....

Black Kyurem EX and White Kyurem EX (both nfa and bcr) along with a Reverse holo Eviolite( PLS i'm pretty sure)

For your

Plasma Black Kyurem EX and a play pokemon water energy? LMK :)

Well I'm really not interested in black or white kyurem ex from BCR. Do you have anything else? Do you have a thread?

I don;t have a thread set up no... I have HoOh EX NFA, promo Rayquaza EX, FA Celebi EX, Groudon EX nfa (with a slight crease in front), FA Tornadus (EPO), FA Reshiram( BW)...

I could do Groudon EX (nfa),Ho-Oh EX (nfa) and Tornadus FA instead of both Kyurems....

so Groudon, Ho-Oh, Rev Eviolite

VS

Black Kyurem, and the water energy.

Well I'm really sorry but I would only like to trade the black kyurem if there was something I really needed.

ddbargardi123 said:
Well I'm really sorry but I would only like to trade the black kyurem if there was something I really needed.

sorry Lol I saw you wanted EX's and you hadn't really specified playable or not so I was trying to offer you some randoms you might be interested in as a package for it but i'll see if I can come up with anything else I see on your want list in the near future... you wouldn't happen to be interested in any FA supporters would you?

Probably not interested in FA supporters just because of the invest ment but let me know if you get anything else

CML for Tornadus EX please!

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-only-w-ex-full-arts-secret-rares-h-full-arts-ace-spec-secret-rare-ex

Back