• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Your Wants! W: Your Haves!

RE: Have: Your Wants Want: Your Haves

Yep that's fine with me

Could you do your klingklang for 7 of my plasma storm codes because there worth more?

Hello! I've got a Scramble Switch, and I'm interested in your Rayquaza EX Promo (BW Promo?), Garbodor Dragons Exalted and your Code Cards (Plasma and EPO-BCR). Could you check my list for more? Let me know what you find, and I can make the first offer. Thanks!

Well I would like to trade straight up for codes would that be ok? If so how many codes for each; registeel ex, registeel ex fa, scramble switch, victini ex

Are you talkimg about just for the klinklang or are we still talikg about the scramble swit h and cobalion ex?

ddbargardi123 said:
Well I would like to trade straight up for codes would that be ok? If so how many codes for each; registeel ex, registeel ex fa, scramble switch, victini ex

I wouldn't trade any of those for just codes. I usually use codes just as throw ins, and not 90%-100% of the trade. Also, the regular Registeel EX is gone. I could do the Registeel EX FA and Scramble Switch for the Rayquaza Promo, Garbodor, Darkrai EX Promo (forgot I wanted this, lol) and the 5 Plasma Storm Codes and 2 Booster Credit Codes (If you have more Plasma ones, I'd rather take out the other ones and put another Plasma Code in). Let me know, thanks!

Machamp the Champion: Can you give me a little time to think it over and maybe counter?
LegyMaster: sorry but I didn't see anything
zapper1998: just klingklang

LegyMaster: Really there is nothing I like unless you could offer your exs really low sorry:(

Machamp the Champion: what about your scramble switch, rh victini v-create, and sigilyph for my darkrai ex promo and a Garbador or maybe some codes?

ddbargardi123 said:
Machamp the Champion: what about your scramble switch, rh victini v-create, and sigilyph for my darkrai ex promo and a Garbador or maybe some codes?

I'd much rather trade for the Rayquaza Promo, rather then the Darkrai Promo. That offer is a bit too steep on my side. I could do:

My:
Scramble Switch
V-Create Victini RH

Your:
Rayquaza EX Promo
Garbodor DRX

Let me know, thanks!

What about my offer without sigilyph? I really do value the rayquaza much more than darkrai

ddbargardi123 said:
What about my offer without sigilyph? I really do value the rayquaza much more than darkrai

So pretty much my offer, except the Rayquaza is Darkrai. If you really value Rayquaza that high, then I can do that.

My:
Scramble Switch
Victini NV15 (V-Create) Reverse Holo

Your:
Darkrai EX Promo
Garbodor Dragons Exalted

Correct? If so, PM me to confirm.

Hi!

I'm interested in the following:

Keldeo EX
1st Edition Dark Charizard

CML please? :)

monchikunx: I'm sorry but I am a player not a collector so there is not much on your list that is legal

Back