• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H- Shiny Max Potion, FA Supporters and more W- Gold Zekrom and more

RE: H. 2x Juniper FA, Deoxys EX, Thundurus EX FA and more W- Keldeo EX FA, Deoxys EX FA, Latias EX FA and SRs

Binx345 said:
Hey I now have an extra keldeo EX FA. I want a thundurus EX FA. Keldeo is like new But has a small tear, that is hard to notice when looking at the front.

I'm only after a gem mint one for my collection. Sorry man

RE: H. 2x Juniper FA, Deoxys EX, Thundurus EX FA and more W- Keldeo EX FA, Deoxys EX FA, Latias EX FA and SRs

Bump. After PLB EX FAs and SRs

RE: H. Virizion EX, 2x Juniper FA, Deoxys EX, Thundurus EX FA and more. W. Plasma Blast FAs and Shinys, Keldeo EX FA, Deoxys EX FA and more

Bump adding Plasma Blast

RE: H. Virizion EX, 2x Juniper FA, Deoxys EX, Thundurus EX FA and more. W. Plasma Blast FAs and Shinys, Keldeo EX FA, Deoxys EX FA and more

I have Palkia EX Full Art.
Offer?

xHishYx said:
I have Palkia EX Full Art.
Offer?

You've come to me so you make an offer

My:
Palkia EX FA
Shiny Rocky Helmet

for

Your:
Virizion EX FA or Genesect EX

Captainzaraki said:
My:
Palkia EX FA
Shiny Rocky Helmet

for

Your:
Virizion EX FA or Genesect EX

Err, I don't have either of those cards

Oh, I misread that. Do you still have the Virizion EX still? Not a Full Art one, but a regular one?

Captainzaraki said:
Oh, I misread that. Do you still have the Virizion EX still? Not a Full Art one, but a regular one?

Yeah, a reg art

Would you do
My:
Palkia EX FA
Rocky Helmet SR

For
Your:
Virizion EX
Plasma Energy RH

Captainzaraki said:
Would you do
My:
Palkia EX FA
Rocky Helmet SR

For
Your:
Virizion EX
Plasma Energy RH

I dont actually have a RH Plasma Energy, but do have loads of reg ones. I also took a look at your list and, altogether, I'm interested in the following items

EX FAs:

1x Palkia EX FA
1x Keldeo EX FA

Shinys:
1x Exeggcute
1x Rocky Helmet

Im extremely interested in your shiny virizion. please cml!!!

Alright, I willing to do Palkia ex FA and shiny rocky helmet for the virizion ex

Robot_Fishy said:
Im extremely interested in your shiny virizion. please cml!!!

I don't have a SR Virizion for trade

Captainzaraki said:
Alright, I willing to do Palkia ex FA and shiny rocky helmet for the virizion ex

Let me think about it man

RE: H. Genesect EX, Virizion EX, FA Supporters, Deoxys EX, Thundurus EX FA and more. W. Plasma Blast FAs and Shinys, Keldeo EX FA, Deoxys EX FA and more

Bump adding Genesect EX and loads of cool stuff

RE: H. Genesect EX, Virizion EX, FA Supporters, Deoxys EX, Thundurus EX FA and more. W. Plasma Blast FAs and Shinys, Keldeo EX FA, Deoxys EX FA and more

So, did you have time to think about it?
My:
Palkia EX FA
Rocky Helmet

for

Your:
Genesect EX or Virizion EX?

Captainzaraki said:
So, did you have time to think about it?
My:
Palkia EX FA
Rocky Helmet

for

Your:
Genesect EX or Virizion EX?

Yeah, I'm not going to take that offer. The value of the two you're offering is way lower than that of either the Virizion or Genesect

CML for it please.

Hey man, responding to your post on my thread.
How's this:
My:
  • Shiny Rare Candy (£30 value)

For your:
  • Iris FA (£10 value)
  • Juniper FA (£15 value)
  • 2x Suicune
  • 2x Silver Mirror
  • 1x Juniper (regular) (last three at ~£5 value)

I'm away from tomorrow (Thursday) until Monday at a festival so if it's not finalized today I won't be able to send until Tuesday :)

Ryan Sinclair said:
Hey man, responding to your post on my thread.
How's this:
My:
  • Shiny Rare Candy (£30 value)

For your:
  • Iris FA (£10 value)
  • Juniper FA (£15 value)
  • 2x Suicune
  • 2x Silver Mirror
  • 1x Juniper (regular) (last three at ~£5 value)

I'm away from tomorrow (Thursday) until Monday at a festival so if it's not finalized today I won't be able to send until Tuesday :)

Hmm, I'd value the Iris @ £12 and the Juniper @ £18 (going on the lowest eBay prices). Also, I'm in Skegness for a week from Saturday so I wouldnt be able to send out until after then. You want to sort something out for when we're both back and available?

Back