• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H- Shiny Max Potion, FA Supporters and more W- Gold Zekrom and more

RE: H. ENG EX FAs and EXs, JPN EX FAs, JPN and ENG FA Supporters and more W. EX FAs, Shinys

Machamp the Champion said:
b0bert012 said:
Hey man, the Ghetsis are both NM to M, as is the Comp Search. The Ho-Oh is NM

I could do the Ghetsis, either the Comp Search or the Ho-Oh and 4 Lasers for the SR Garchomp

LMK

I'd prefer the Computer Search over the Ho-Oh, so yeah, I can do that.

This would be the trade?

My:
Shiny Garchomp PF

Your:
Ghetsis FA
Computer Search BC
4 Lasers

Is this correct? If so, PM me to confirm.

PM'd you man

RE: H. ENG EX FAs and EXs, JPN EX FAs, JPN and ENG FA Supporters and more W. EX FAs, Shinys

Anything from my list for

Darkrai EX
Rayquaza EX

Both from set?

zega90 said:
Anything from my list for

Darkrai EX
Rayquaza EX

Both from set?

Nothing, sorry

Do you have any interest in a SR Charizard?

SoldiersSpirit said:

I do indeed , what are you after for it?

I have a Deoxys EX FA. I am interested in your Virizion EX FA, Genesect EX FA and your Dialga EX FA.

Robot_Fishy said:
I have a Deoxys EX FA. I am interested in your Virizion EX FA, Genesect EX FA and your Dialga EX FA.

Is the Deoxys EX FA English? And you're also aware mine are Japanese?

b0bert012 said:
Robot_Fishy said:

Im actually during a trade with Deoxys EX right now.. Sorry

Robot_Fishy said:
b0bert012 said:

Aww, no probs

b0bert012 said:
Robot_Fishy said:

Aww, no probs

CML for Virizion EX FA though?

b0bert012 said:
SoldiersSpirit said:

Sorry I didn't get to you sooner, it was traded away but I really need FA supporters so that's what I was interested in.

I have a Shiny Random receiver that I could put towards your Skyla FA or Juniper FA. CML for the rest?

SoldiersSpirit said:
b0bert012 said:

Sorry I didn't get to you sooner, it was traded away but I really need FA supporters so that's what I was interested in.

I have a Shiny Random receiver that I could put towards your Skyla FA or Juniper FA. CML for the rest?

Cant see anything I'm interested in, sorry

Hey man, you didn't reply on my trade thread, but I'm still interested in your
  • 2x Latias EX
  • FA Skyla
  • FA Juniper
:)

Ryan Sinclair said:
  • 2x Latias EX
  • FA Skyla
  • FA Juniper

Yeah, sorry man, there's nothing that you have that I want I'm afraid, unless you have unlisted stuff

b0bert012 said:
Ryan Sinclair said:
  • 2x Latias EX
  • FA Skyla
  • FA Juniper

Yeah, sorry man, there's nothing that you have that I want I'm afraid, unless you have unlisted stuff

Aw man, thought you were after some of my full arts? Fair enough though mate. Nothing on your want list that I have though, but I'll let you know if I come into anything.

Ryan Sinclair said:
b0bert012 said:

Aw man, thought you were after some of my full arts? Fair enough though mate. Nothing on your want list that I have though, but I'll let you know if I come into anything.

Cheers man. I was after some of your cards, but the cards you'd like from me, I'd only be willing to trade those towards my priority wants. Sorry man

RE: H. 2x Juniper FA, 2 Tornadus EX FA PLF, and more goodies. W- Keldeo EX FA, Deoxys EX FA, Latias EX FA and SRs

Bump. Wanting Plasma Blast full arts and secret rares. Also adding antoher Full Art Juniper for trade

RE: H. 2x Juniper FA, 2 Tornadus EX FA PLF, and more goodies. W- Keldeo EX FA, Deoxys EX FA, Latias EX FA and SRs

Interested in Full Art Skyla if in NM or better condition. I have Gold Rocky Helmet but I'd have to wait until after this Sunday to trade it. CML to fill the gap.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Interested in Full Art Skyla if in NM or better condition. I have Gold Rocky Helmet but I'd have to wait until after this Sunday to trade it. CML to fill the gap.

Do you by chance have anything else from my wants list?

Back