• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H- Shiny Max Potion, FA Supporters and more W- Gold Zekrom and more

RE: H. 2x Juniper FA, 2 Tornadus EX FA PLF, and more goodies. W- Keldeo EX FA, Deoxys EX FA, Latias EX FA and SRs

b0bert012 said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
Interested in Full Art Skyla if in NM or better condition. I have Gold Rocky Helmet but I'd have to wait until after this Sunday to trade it. CML to fill the gap.

Do you by chance have anything else from my wants list?

Sadly, no. I may be trading for a Shiny Blastoise though.

RE: H. 2x Juniper FA, 2 Tornadus EX FA PLF, and more goodies. W- Keldeo EX FA, Deoxys EX FA, Latias EX FA and SRs

Pokewiz1999 said:
b0bert012 said:
Do you by chance have anything else from my wants list?

LMK if you get it cos I'm really after it :D

b0bert012 said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

If I get it I'd do just the Blastoise for Skyla if you'd accept that

Pokewiz1999 said:
b0bert012 said:

Hmm, according to T&T, the Skyla FA is worth $35, the Blastoise is $26.49 and the Rocky Helmet is $8.19

I'd have to ask for both the Blastoise and the Rocky Helmet for the Skyla

b0bert012 said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

Hmm, according to T&T, the Skyla FA is worth $35, the Blastoise is $26.49 and the Rocky Helmet is $8.19

If I can get Blastoise that's a deal. And I need blingy Helmet for a tournament on Sunday so it would be after then.

Pokewiz1999 said:
b0bert012 said:

If I can get Blastoise that's a deal. And I need blingy Helmet for a tournament on Sunday so it would be after then.

No probs. Send me a PM when/if you manage to get the Blastoise

RE: H. 2x Juniper FA, Deoxys EX, Thundurus EX FA and more W- Keldeo EX FA, Deoxys EX FA, Latias EX FA and SRs

MEGA BUMPAGE!! Added Deoxys EX and Thundurus EX FA!!

RE: H. 2x Juniper FA, Deoxys EX, Thundurus EX FA and more W- Keldeo EX FA, Deoxys EX FA, Latias EX FA and SRs

Interested in kyurem holo x1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi I'm interested into your Deoxys EX, could you CML for it? thanks :)

Hi

Can you check my list for:

Deoxys EX x1
Thundurus EX FA x1

AlexSH said:
Interested in kyurem holo x1

What you offering?

xardon said:
Hi I'm interested into your Deoxys EX, could you CML for it? thanks :)

nothing I'm afraid

Amphy343 said:
Hi

Can you check my list for:

Deoxys EX x1
Thundurus EX FA x1

Saw nothing of interest to me, sorry

The only thing I have is a moltres ex lol

AlexSH said:
The only thing I have is a moltres ex lol

Not interested man, sorry

Lol dont worry

Lil' bumpy here

Another bumperino

Hi me again :) I'm interested into your 1 Kyurem PLF Holo, last card I need to finish my deck :) I'd appreciate it if you could CML for it? Thanks :)

Hey, Bob, the trade for Blastoise didn't work out. I'm getting a Plasma Blast Box a couple days after release so if I get a FA I don't need I'll let you know!

xardon said:
Hi me again :) I'm interested into your 1 Kyurem PLF Holo, last card I need to finish my deck :) I'd appreciate it if you could CML for it? Thanks :)

Still didn't see anything I'm after man

Pokewiz1999 said:
Hey, Bob, the trade for Blastoise didn't work out. I'm getting a Plasma Blast Box a couple days after release so if I get a FA I don't need I'll let you know!

No problem

Hey I now have an extra keldeo EX FA. I want a thundurus EX FA. Keldeo is like new But has a small tear, that is hard to notice when looking at the front.

Back