• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! Arceus Items In Now!

What could I get for Champ and Palkia G?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! Arceus Items In Now!

SotS: If the Uxie is RH then I may do that but if its Non Holo, then probably not. As for the Mega Deck Box I only ordered 1 but I think it may be on its way out already but I still gotta see the details on that.

Galloxys: Well, what would you like from me?

Sorry, I really don't want to trade off a Uxie RH for some sleeves.... A normal sized Arceus deck box maybe... :rolleyes: Please LMK. xP

Sorry. No thanks, not really worth the shipping.

Okay then, thanks for putting up with me. xP GLT! =D

Errrr...yea sure I guess XD

lol.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

MY
LEaFEON LV.X
Bebe’s SearHX2
BTSX4
KingdraX1
MONEY
FOR
ManectricX4-pl
Palkia G x4-PL
Gengar x4-SF
Mesprit x4-LEGENDS
ManectriCX4-MT
ariadosx3-mt

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

CML for:
Palkia G Lv.X

csponsler: I really only am interested in your Claydol (GE). If you see anything else LMK if not thanks anyway.

Yeah I like the Arceus Deck Box as well as the Pakia G X
Just if you want to, find some throw ins' on my list and LMK

Hey,
My Infernape 4 Lv X and 2 Beedrill RR RH

For your

Gallade 4 Lv X and 2 Gyrados MT

csponsler: Sorry all I saw was the Claydol and thats it. Which again I probably wouldn't trade either of those for it. Sorry thanks anyway.

Poteet24: Yea PM me to discuss. BTW the Gyarados are both RH.

Thanks

Sorry, my brain hasn't been working right today for some odd reason.

Anyway, I guess it kinda depends on how much money you are willing to throw in. Looking at the offer right now, its is way lopsided towards your side, Leafeon X (at least to me; isn't that high of a want and isn't selling as it use to when it was like the first $30 card. Right now you probably could get it at like $25 max if your really lucky right now). So yea, I guess the offer depends on how much cash you are willing to add in.

how much should i throw in

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers!

Well here is how everything adds up:

Leafeon Lv. X --- $25
Bebe’s SearHX2 --- $0.50 total (I have too many of these)
BTSX4 ---- $1.00 total
KingdraX1 ---- $2
MONEY --- difference

Total: $28.50

FOR

ManectricX4-pl - $16
Palkia G x4-PL - $24
Gengar x4-SF - $10
Mesprit x4-LEGENDS - $12
ManectriCX4-MT - $5
Ariadosx3-mt - $4 total

Total: $72

So thats how everything stacks up. And you probably would have to throw in at least $42 to make up the difference.

If my pending trade doesn't work out, I will buy the MT Mespirit and MT Uxie. Or do you by chance have any Unnown (G)?

ElectroManiac: I answered your PM.

LMK through there.

Thanks

Via Paypal I will take:

2 Damaged Unown G- $4.00

PM me with details.

would you do this trade?

My;
x2 kingdra-holo
x1seadra
x4horsea
x1 TGI-energy gain-Rh
x3power spray
x1aarons collection-Rh
x1 dialga G X

your;
x1 machamp X
x3 machamp-Stormfront