• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! Come Pre-Order Your Arceus Items!

well after making a new deck and not having the level X i need the honchcrow X too. im willing to throw more in if you want. and the Claydol GE are what i want the most. if you can find some extra Claydols then we will have a deal.

LMK,or you can counter.
thanks.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! Come Pre-Order Your Arceus Items!

All I want from your list is these 2 cards:

Aaron's Collection (RH)
Energy Gain (RH)

And thats it. I don't need anything else (as I have previously said). Both of them are no where near the value of Claydol or a Lv. X.

i understand.

thanks anyway.

Hi Anthony I REALLY need a couple of Uxies, but am so broke it's sad. Here's what I have
1 RH Palkia G
2 Regular GE Baltoy
1 SF Gengar
8 Non Holo Bebe
2 Non Holo Night Maintenance
2 RH Upper Energy
1 HP Matrix Psychic Energy
1 HP Matrix Lightning Energy
1 PK Matrix Lightning Energy
1 HP Matrix Grass Energy
1 PK Matrix Fire Energy
1 HP Matrix Fighting Energy

CML for anything else. Thanks!

Hi Anthony, can you CML for:

Shaymin Binder (4 Pocket) ~Collection Need~

Thanks.

zephilim: Sorry man, I don't think I can trade Uxie(s) for that stuff =(. I have some other of your wants if your interested though.

SotH: Hey SotH, I didn't really see anything sorry =(

AnthonyG said:
zephilim: Sorry man, I don't think I can trade Uxie(s) for that stuff =(. I have some other of your wants if your interested though.
No worries, I figuired as much but hey it doesn't hurt to ask. I also like 1 RH RR Flygon, 1 PT Manectric, and maybe a MT Magmortar. Can we work something out?

zephilim said:
AnthonyG said:
No worries, I figuired as much but hey it doesn't hurt to ask. I also like 1 RH RR Flygon, 1 PT Manectric, and maybe a MT Magmortar. Can we work something out?

Hmm...OK would you be willing to do all of that stuff you listed but instead of 8 Bebe's I can do 4 of them and 4 Aaron's Collection and a few Volkeners (like 3 or 4) for Magmortar MT and Manectric PT?

LMK or counter.

Thanks

Your
Leafeon/Glaceon PR Sleeves - Pre-Release Sleeves
Rotom PR Sleeves - Pre-Release Sleeves
Palkia G x2

My
Uxie Lv X

I think the Rotom Sleeves are on hold right now (I think) so I need to see how that unfolds. But if you still need the sleeves than LMK an offer, but if not thanks anyway

Hm, what could we do for 1 RH Flygon, just because I need that one for a deck where as the Manectric and Magmortar are only for collection purposes.

I have Toxicroak and some of your non holo Trainer wants (Bebe's, Volkner's, etc.) Want 1x Gengar and Uxies.

dmaster out.

I was wondering if you would do a Gallade 4 RH and a Machamp SF for two call energies...?

AnthonyG said:
I think the Rotom Sleeves are on hold right now (I think) so I need to see how that unfolds. But if you still need the sleeves than LMK an offer, but if not thanks anyway

CML for the MD prerelease sleeves please

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers!

zephilim said:
Hm, what could we do for 1 RH Flygon, just because I need that one for a deck where as the Manectric and Magmortar are only for collection purposes.

I am a little hesitant to trade the Flygon because of obviously the need for it by others. Would you happen to have any Rare Candy's you can possibly throw in there?

LMK.

Thanks

d master342: I kinda depends on how many and which non Holo trainers you have that are on my list only. I don't have magic powers to know exactly how many and which you have and leaving me half messages and not saying which/amount of cards since your list only contains RH/Holo cards doesn't help your clause of trying to trade lol. ;P

Medaforcer: Sorry, I think I have enough Gallade 4 ATM. I haven't had time to update my list. So, I don't really want it seeing as how that deck idea went south now I have more than I want lol. But thanks for posting anyway.

chanman45: Well the only other thing I saw on your list was Alakazam 4 Lv. X but it isn't really a high want and I am not sure if you would give it up for the Sleeves only which is probably the only thing I would give up ATM.

Well I don't list EVERY card I have. Lol, it would be neverending. Two each of Bebe's/Volkner's along with Toxi I have for trade for Gengar.

dmaster out.

CML for Honchkrow Lv.X. If you don't see anything, I can buy.

I have PokeDrawer + x5 and I will throw in anything else from my list for your SF Raichu (Holo) (JPN)

d master342: Sorry but no thanks.

Pokefan4000: Well I do kinda need Uxie (LA) and SP Energy (RH). Make me an offer? If not it will be $12 + $1 shipped so $13 total. PM me with the details if you are going to buy.

Thanks

ElectroManiac: I guess I could use both of your RR Supporters (Lucian's + Berthas). LMK.

Thanks

I have:
x2 Azelf(Not RH)
Mesprit(Not RH)

Would you trade your:
x3 Gengar(SF)

If this isn't enough, I can throw in a Toxicroak G(Non RH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back