• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Donphan Primes, Vileplume UD, Rare Candy [W]: RDL Bottom, Alph Lithograph THREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: Slowking Prime, Donphan Prime, Gengar X [W]: RDL Bottom, Alph Lithograph THREE

PokemonLv63X said:
ok how about this

your 30$

Slowking Prime - 12$
Azelf lv X - 18$

MY 30$

1st Ed. Magikarp - 18$
2x Poketurn - 9$ (for both)
1x Energy Gain - 3$

LMK!!! based on ebay Buy it now avaerages
Sure, I can do that. Are all of yours MINT??? The last time we traded wasn't the most pleasant, so I'd really like a description of the conditions of the cards, if you don't mind. Thanks!

RE: [H]: Slowking Prime, Donphan Prime, Gengar X [W]: RDL Bottom, Alph Lithograph THREE

festizzio said:
Sure, I can do that. Are all of yours MINT??? The last time we traded wasn't the most pleasant, so I'd really like a description of the conditions of the cards, if you don't mind. Thanks!
yeah the shining is in NM- mint and the trainers may have a little marks just from playing, but they are good pm me!

CML for
1st Edition Shining Noctowl!!!!!!!!
1x Alph Lithograph THREE (UD)

ace310j said:
CML for
1st Edition Shining Noctowl!!!!!!!!
1x Alph Lithograph THREE (UD)

Umm those are on my wants, not my haves. >_<

festizzio said:
Umm those are on my wants, not my haves. >_<

Ok then CML for
4x Ninetales HGSS
Spiritomb AR

ace310j said:
Ok then CML for
4x Ninetales HGSS
Spiritomb AR
The stuff I'm interested in is:

3x Mewtwo Lv. X
Cyrus's Conspiracy
Shiny Yanma
Shiny Voltorb

Howdy again.

I see on your list that you want complete legends. Seems like you're missing Sui/ent Legend. I have a full one, if you're interested. Would you be interested in doing the Slowking Prime and the Gengar X for the SEL Legend FULL and something else small? LMK, thanks!

HaunterX6 said:
Howdy again.

I see on your list that you want complete legends. Seems like you're missing Sui/ent Legend. I have a full one, if you're interested. Would you be interested in doing the Slowking Prime and the Gengar X for the SEL Legend FULL and something else small? LMK, thanks!

I do want to trade for them, but I would only do the Gengar X, then I'd say the Slowking Prime for a Raichu Prime or something like that.

my
alph three
RH jumpluff GS

your
slowking prime
2 vileplume UD
Poke Drawer + (4 RH)

konter_j8902 said:
my
alph three
RH jumpluff GS

your
slowking prime
2 vileplume UD
Poke Drawer + (4 RH)
Ninetales HGSS x1

How many Poke drawer+ did you want?

festizzio said:
How many Poke drawer+ did you want?
i would like 4 if possiable. if that is to much then can we remove the ninetails?

festizzio said:
I do want to trade for them, but I would only do the Gengar X, then I'd say the Slowking Prime for a Raichu Prime or something like that.

That sounds pretty close to being good with me. I feel the SEL has a little more weight to it than the Gengar.. would you be willing to throw in the giratina X promo? I could use an extra one for a deck, and it also gets a dinged up X off your hands. :p

So MY SEL Full, Raichu Prime

YOUR Gengar X, Slowking Prime, Giratina X Promo

Sound ok? LMK, thanks!

konter_j8902 said:
i would like 4 if possiable. if that is to much then can we remove the ninetails?

What would you trade just the Lithograph for?
HaunterX6 said:
That sounds pretty close to being good with me. I feel the SEL has a little more weight to it than the Gengar.. would you be willing to throw in the giratina X promo? I could use an extra one for a deck, and it also gets a dinged up X off your hands. :p

So MY SEL Full, Raichu Prime

YOUR Gengar X, Slowking Prime, Giratina X Promo

Sound ok? LMK, thanks!
I'll probably do something like my Gengar X and Giratina X for the SEL Full; if possible I'd much rather get the Lithograph from konter.

Slowking and 1 vileplume

2x Spiritomb AR
2x Uxie LA (1 LP)
2x Vileplume UD

My:
Full Raikou/Suicune Legend
Kingdra Prime

I have Jumpluff HGSS, and Charizard AR. I am interested in your Entei/Raikou Top, and the Tyranitar Prime. Counter, or CML please.

CML for the following

YOUR
1x Gallade 4 X
1x Infernape 4 X
2x Kingdra (PRIME)
1x T-Tar (PRIME)
2x (SHINY) Vulpix
3x Luxray GL
2x Uxie (LP)
2x Vileplume (UD)
2x DCE (BASE)

Status