• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Donphan Primes, Vileplume UD, Rare Candy [W]: RDL Bottom, Alph Lithograph THREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: Lots inside!! [W]: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres MD, Shiny Vulpix, Ninetales HGSS

festizzio said:
I'll do the 2 DCE added on, does that sound good? 3 would mean I'd be all out of them T_T LMK

Rikko145 said:
RH Power Spray
RH Expert Belt
3x RH SP Radar
3x RH Bebe's Search (RR)

I need these to be upgraded, please. I can give you a Charizard AR (RH) and the non-holo versions of these for the RH versions. LMK or Counter.

RH SP stuff might be going to someone else, but I'm not really interested in getting the non-foil versions of these cards.

ace310j said:
No that is fine but, can we do

Your:
Shining Mewtwo
Shining Steelix

My:
2x Sableye
And something else/
Something like a Call Energy MD?

DEAL PM SENT

RE: [H]: Lots inside!! [W]: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres MD, Shiny Vulpix, Ninetales HGSS

Rikko145 said:
Would you please CML for it then?

The only stuff I'm interested in are the 3x Shiny Vulpix and Entei/Raikou Legend(s).

ace310j said:
What about a shiny Vulpix or Moltres MD.

I think Shiny Vulpix would be fine, LMK.

festizzio said:
The only stuff I'm interested in are the 3x Shiny Vulpix and Entei/Raikou Legend(s).

ace310j said:

Ok PM me for comformation.

festizzio said:

ace310j said:

How about:

My:
Half of ERL
Shiny Vulpix (Around 90% Mint. Has light scratches.)

Your:
RH Power Spray
RH Expert Belt
RH SP Radar x2

Rikko145 said:
How about:

My:
Half of ERL
Shiny Vulpix (Around 90% Mint. Has light scratches.)

Your:
RH Power Spray
RH Expert Belt
RH SP Radar x2

I would do that, except I just traded all the RH SP stuff earlier today... if you still would like to make a deal, make an offer with that in mind and we'll go from there.

festizzio said:
I would do that, except I just traded all the RH SP stuff earlier today... if you still would like to make a deal, make an offer with that in mind and we'll go from there.

No, sorry. That was all I wanted.

CML for Donphan Prime, and Sableye stormfront. Thanks.

Do you by any chance have a lot of EX Series stuff??

hey i need the following:
judge RH
expert belt RH
Bebes RH x4

please check my list for these, thanks

Please CML for Tyraintar and/or Steelix Prime! :)

RE: [H]: Lots of X's, Primes, and Legends! [W]: Uxie Lv. X, Luxray GL Lv. X, Call Energy

CML for the following

YOUR
5x Donphan (PRIME)
1x Alph #1 (HGSS)
2x Luxray GL
1x Ninetailes (HGSS)
1x Chatot G (RH)
2x Uxie (LA)
1x BTS
4x DCE
2x Cythia's Feelings (RH)

RE: [H]: Lots of X's, Primes, and Legends! [W]: Uxie Lv. X, Luxray GL Lv. X, Call Energy

80baby said:
CML for the following

YOUR
5x Donphan (PRIME)
1x Alph #1 (HGSS)
2x Luxray GL
1x Ninetailes (HGSS)
1x Chatot G (RH)
2x Uxie (LA)
1x BTS
4x DCE

Interested in:

2x Palkia G Lv. X
1x Azelf LA
3x Giratina PL (#9 - let loose)
4x Jumpluff HGSS
3x RH Judge
1x Entei/Raikou Legend Top
1x Entei/Raikou Legend Bottom

cml for
1x Absol G Lv. X
Staraptor FB Lv. X
Drifblim FB
Charizard EX PK

Azelf Master said:
cml for
1x Absol G Lv. X
Staraptor FB Lv. X
Drifblim FB
Charizard EX PK

Whoops, might be a slight misunderstanding, it's not Charizard EX, it's Charizard from the set EX Power Keepers. Anyways, I'm interested in:

RH Premier Ball
2x Giratina PL #9
Crobat G
Luxray GL Lv. X

I'm most interested in Absol and Staraptor X. Can I give you the ball, crobat, and a tina for them?

Azelf Master said:
I'm most interested in Absol and Staraptor X. Can I give you the ball, crobat, and a tina for them?

I value those X's higher than a few uncommons and a foil rare. I could do one of the X's for those three.

festizzio said:
Interested in:

2x Palkia G Lv. X
1x Azelf LA
4x Jumpluff HGSS
3x RH Judge
1x Entei/Raikou Legend Top
1x Entei/Raikou Legend Bottom

HOW ABOUT

YOUR
1x Chatot G (RH)
2x Uxie (LA)
1x BTS
4x DCE

MY
3x RH Judge

festizzio said:
I value those X's higher than a few uncommons and a foil rare. I could do one of the X's for those three.
If I add in a second RH Ball, can I get both?

80baby said:
HOW ABOUT

YOUR
1x Chatot G (RH)
2x Uxie (LA)
1x BTS
4x DCE

MY
3x RH Judge
Yeah... sounds good but, is there any way I can get that Azelf off of you? It's the main thing I wanted.

Azelf Master said:
If I add in a second RH Ball, can I get both?
No... if one was enough to get all three (in my opinion), then you'd have to add an equal amount to get the second X, not just 1/3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back