• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Many Primes, X's, Merch, + MUCH More! Want: BULK Turtwigs and Turtwig DiceBag!

Lavitz said:
Staraptor FB LVL X for a Kingdra PRIME?

Do you have any of the Turtwigs I especially want? I want at least two of those + bulk and I'll do it.

RE: H: Many Primes, X's, Merch, + MUCH More! Want: BULK Turtwigs and Turtwig DiceBag!

Rikko145 said:
I kind of want your Startaptor FB Lv.X. Offer.

if your Machamp X is Mint will do Turtwig DP01 HOLO x4

LMK

No way, man. I'm not going to trade a Lv.X that will soon have a prime for 4 Turtwigs. Re-offer, please.
[/quote]
Actually those turtwigs run 2$ a piece ad the champ x is around 8.5$
any way, I can offer all my turtwigs holo x5 that's all I've got!
Lmk

squallo said:
if your Machamp X is Mint will do Turtwig DP01 HOLO x4

LMK

No way, man. I'm not going to trade a Lv.X that will soon have a prime for 4 Turtwigs. Re-offer, please.
[/quote]
Actually those turtwigs run 2$ a piece ad the champ x is around 8.5$
any way, I can offer all my turtwigs holo x5 that's all I've got!
Lmk
[/quote]

I only really need one or two of them.

I also would like to work in a Mewtwo Lv.X and a Rocket's booster pack. LMK.

RE: H: Many Primes, X's, Merch, + MUCH More! Want: BULK Turtwigs and Turtwig DiceBag!!!

Rikko145 said:
Lavitz said:
Staraptor FB LVL X for a Kingdra PRIME?

Do you have any of the Turtwigs I especially want? I want at least two of those + bulk and I'll do it.

I have no turtwigs. Sorry. do you not want the deal?

RE: H: Many Primes, X's, Merch, + MUCH More! Want: BULK Turtwigs and Turtwig DiceBag!!!

Lavitz said:

I have no turtwigs. Sorry. do you not want the deal?
[/quote]

Well, I'm losing about 8-10$ in this transaction. How many things can you upgrade out of my 'Upgrade Wants' list?

Isn't Staraptor like 8 and Kingdra like 11-12? What do you mean upgrade?

CML for the following cards & stuff

YOUR
4x Kingdra (PRIME)
1x Machamp X
3x (SHINY) Vulpix
2x Garchomp C (Regionals)
Sealed HGSS Pre-Release Sleeves (Ho-Oh/Lugia)
Sealed Legends Awakened Pre-Release Sleeves (Regigigas)
Sealed Supreme Victors Pre-Release Sleeves (Garchomp)
Sealed HGSS: Unleashed Sleeves (Raikou/Entei/Suikoune

XXxx What other sleeves do u have???

Lavitz said:
Isn't Staraptor like 8 and Kingdra like 11-12? What do you mean upgrade?

LOL. In the past month, Kingdra went big. it's now 15-16$.

80baby said:

YOUR
4x Kingdra (PRIME)
1x Machamp X
3x (SHINY) Vulpix

XXxx What other sleeves do u have?

1x Raichu Lv.X
1x Mewtwo Lv.X (TIN)
1x Gengar Lv.X

I liked these. They're all small wants. I'll give you three Kingdra Prime for them.

Rikko145 said:
LOL. In the past month, Kingdra went big. it's now 15-16$.

80baby said:

YOUR
4x Kingdra (PRIME)
1x Machamp X
3x (SHINY) Vulpix

XXxx What other sleeves do u have?

1x Raichu Lv.X
1x Mewtwo Lv.X (TIN)
1x Gengar Lv.X

I liked these. They're all small wants. I'll give you three Kingdra Prime for them.

I'm more interested in the sleeves, but anyways the gengar X is worth 2x Kingdra (PRIME) because their only valued at around ($10-12)

80baby said:
1x Raichu Lv.X
1x Mewtwo Lv.X (TIN)
1x Gengar Lv.X

I'm more interested in the sleeves, but anyways the gengar X is worth 2x Kingdra (PRIME) because their only valued at around ($10-12)
[/quote]

Please read the previous post. I can sell them for 15-16 dollars.

Rikko145 said:

[/quote]

OK I'm sorry I did'nt know, but what would it take to get the following stuff from u

YOUR
3x Kingdra (PRIME)

80baby said:

OK I'm sorry I did'nt know, but what would it take to get the following stuff from u

YOUR
3x Kingdra (PRIME)
[/quote]

Sorry, but you don't have anything big enough to get the sleeves from me. My offer still stands at 3 Kingdra Prime for those others. (Honestly, it's a good deal.) Which is why I would also like some Turtwig throw-ins. LMK. Thanks.

Rikko145 said:

YOUR
3x Kingdra (PRIME)

Sorry, but you don't have anything big enough to get the sleeves from me. My offer still stands at 3 Kingdra Prime for those others. (Honestly, it's a good deal.) Which is why I would also like some Turtwig throw-ins. LMK. Thanks.
[/quote]

How about this

MY
1x Mewtwo Lv.X (TIN)
1x Gengar Lv.X
1x Raichu X
1x Turtwig (PL)
1x Turtwig (SV)

YOUR
3x Kingdra (PRIME)

80baby said:

How about this

MY
1x Mewtwo Lv.X (TIN)
1x Gengar Lv.X
1x Raichu X
1x Turtwig (PL)
1x Turtwig (SV)

YOUR
3x Kingdra (PRIME)
[/quote]

I hate to sound greedy, but I'm just picky about my Turtwigs, lol. Do you have any of my specific turtwig wants that you could replace the regular Turtwigs with? (If you don't have them, then these are fine too. Or you could substitute the Turtwigs with a Mewtwo MD. *Prefered*)

Rikko145 said:
How about this

MY
1x Mewtwo Lv.X (TIN)
1x Gengar Lv.X
1x Raichu X
1x Turtwig (PL)
1x Turtwig (SV)

YOUR
3x Kingdra (PRIME)

I hate to sound greedy, but I'm just picky about my Turtwigs, lol. Do you have any of my specific turtwig wants that you could replace the regular Turtwigs with? (If you don't have them, then these are fine too. Or you could substitute the Turtwigs with a Mewtwo MD. *Prefered*)
[/quote]

No i dont have anymore tirtwig from your wants list.

80baby said:

No i don't have anymore tirtwig from your wants list.
[/quote]

A Mewtwo MD?

Rikko145 said:
No i don't have anymore tirtwig from your wants list.

A Mewtwo MD?
[/quote]

no

80baby said:
A Mewtwo MD?

no
[/quote]

Curses! Oh, well, PM me to confirm, then!

CML for
Shiny Ponyta Reverse Holo x1
Shiny Vulpix 3x

And I was thinking I love noctowl and you love turtwig. I could gather up all of my turtwigs and I could trade you to them for Noctowls.

ace310j said:
CML for
Shiny Ponyta Reverse Holo x1
Shiny Vulpix 3x

And I was thinking I love noctowl and you love turtwig. I could gather up all of my turtwigs and I could trade you to them for Noctowls.

I only have two Noctowls, and they're the Night Sight ones. Sorry, but I'm going to save them until after the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back