• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Many Primes, X's, Merch, + MUCH More! Want: BULK Turtwigs and Turtwig DiceBag!

Mainly I'm just looking for those. Really hard to get, and I need them for my deck. :/

RE: H: Many Primes, X's, Merch, + MUCH More! Want: BULK Turtwigs and Turtwig DiceBag!

Lavitz said:
Mainly I'm just looking for those. Really hard to get, and I need them for my deck. :/

Any of my Wants?

Naww. You can CML though.

Lavitz said:
Naww. You can CML though.

The only thing I saw was Staraptor FB Lv. X, but I'm not going to trade out of my deck for it. If you see anything else on my list that you want, then LMK.

Just Kingdra Prime. : (

Lavitz said:
Just Kingdra Prime. : (

They're in another trade, sorry.

i dont know what you would trade for these but im open to offers. interested in decent lv xs and primes (UL and donphan) and other metagame stuff

1x Turtwig (SV)
4x Turtwig (PL)
9x Turtwig (UL)
4x Turtwig GL (RR)
7x Turtwig (MD) persim berry
6x Turtwig (MD)

wyoungb said:
i don't know what you would trade for these but im open to offers. interested in decent lv xs and primes (UL and donphan) and other metagame stuff

1x Turtwig (SV)
4x Turtwig (PL)
9x Turtwig (UL)
4x Turtwig GL (RR)
7x Turtwig (MD) persim berry
6x Turtwig (MD)
I need some specific Turtwigs:
a.) DP01
b.) SV (RH)
c.) MD (both RH)
d.) Platinum BK Promo

RE: H: Many Primes, X's, Merch, + MUCH More! Want: BULK Turtwigs and Turtwig DiceBag!!!

CML for Kingdra Prime and/or Gallade X and/or Magmortar X.

RE: H: Many Primes, X's, Merch, + MUCH More! Want: BULK Turtwigs and Turtwig DiceBag!!!

Arceus2072 said:
CML for Kingdra Prime and/or Gallade X and/or Magmortar X.

Garchomp Sleeves
Arceus Sleeves
Rotom Sleeves
Giant Pikachu and/or Giant Charmander

I liked these. I can trade all of those except for the Magmortar Lv.X, since I already traded them. Please offer! (*Note* I would like all of these items, or at least as many as I can. The sleeves must be sealed and mint, and the giant plushies need to be mint, also. Thanks.)

I am interested in your:
Sealed HGSS: Unleashed Sleeves (Raikou/Entei/Suikoune)
Unsealed Sleeves
x1 Wailord EX
x1 Blaizikan FB LvX

I don't have anything of your Wants List, so CML.

LMK

Quedus said:
I am interested in your:
Sealed HGSS: Unleashed Sleeves (Raikou/Entei/Suikoune)
Unsealed Sleeves
x1 Wailord EX
x1 Blaizikan FB LvX

I don't have anything of your Wants List, so CML.

LMK

Sorry, but I didn't see anything.

Well, It's gonna be tough to send a plushie that is huge, which of the 2 plushies are you interested in? I'd like to keep 1 of em. Also, I have some Pokemon Figurines if you are interested. =)

1) I am interested in these:

Machamp Lv.X
Raikou/Suicune (Top Half) x1

I have
Turtwig Holo promo DP01 x5
Entei/Suicune (bottom) x1

2) Could u please tell me if you have any of these unlisted for trade?
91/101 Dragonite ex
93/101 Gardevoir ex
89/100 Aggron ex CRYSTAL GUARDIANS
97/100 Shiftry ex CRYSTAL GUARDIANS
83/92 Arcanine EX LEGEND MAKER
105/115 Lugia ex UNSEEN FORCES
111/115 Tyranitar ex UNSEEN FORCES
112/115 Umbreon ex UNSEEN FORCES

LMK

squallo said:
1) I am interested in these:

Machamp Lv.X
Raikou/Suicune (Top Half) x1

I have
Turtwig Holo promo DP01 x5
Entei/Suicune (bottom) x1

2) Could u please tell me if you have any of these unlisted for trade?
91/101 Dragonite ex
93/101 Gardevoir ex
89/100 Aggron ex CRYSTAL GUARDIANS
97/100 Shiftry ex CRYSTAL GUARDIANS
83/92 Arcanine EX LEGEND MAKER
105/115 Lugia ex UNSEEN FORCES
111/115 Tyranitar ex UNSEEN FORCES
112/115 Umbreon ex UNSEEN FORCES

LMK

I don't have any of the EX's and I'm not interested in the ESL Bottom. Offer.

Arceus2072 said:
Well, It's gonna be tough to send a plushie that is huge, which of the 2 plushies are you interested in? I'd like to keep 1 of em. Also, I have some Pokemon Figurines if you are interested. =)

Could you give me pics? Then I can tell you which I'm more interested in.

BUMP it up to the top!!! WE'RE BACK ONLINE!!! HOORAH!!!

Let's try this again. Got some new stuff. I need a bunch of stuff actually. LMK!

Rikko145 said:
I don't have any of the EX's and I'm not interested in the ESL Bottom. Offer.

if your Machamp X is Mint will do Turtwig DP01 HOLO x4

LMK

Lavitz said:
Let's try this again. Got some new stuff. I need a bunch of stuff actually. LMK!

I kind of want your Startaptor FB Lv.X. Offer.

if your Machamp X is Mint will do Turtwig DP01 HOLO x4

LMK
[/quote]

No way, man. I'm not going to trade a Lv.X that will soon have a prime for 4 Turtwigs. Re-offer, please.

Staraptor FB LVL X for a Kingdra PRIME?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back