• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DEX Golden Catcher, EXS, [W] Raikou EX, Groudon EX, and more

RE: Back from Nats, commencing trading. [H] Yanmega Prime and more

Fantasy- PMed you

idrum- Pass. Yanmega was in literally 80% of the decks at Nats, which is why a lot of places are valuing it at 60 right now. Magnezone is 40, and RDL bottom is 30. Because of Yanmegas popularity and playability, I feel that would be an enormous rip on my end. Thanks anyways.

Drifloon Kill- Didn't see anything I needed, sorry. Thanks for checking.

basic energy was in 100% of the decks that won at nats but I dnt think their price will rise that much. Lol that's way too much so I'll have to pass. Thanks anyway.

goldenthumb said:
basic energy was in 100% of the decks that won at nats but I dnt think their price will rise that much. Lol that's way too much so I'll have to pass. Thanks anyway.

Lol, very good point. I agree with you that the prices are a bit outrageous, but since I'm just getting back in the game, I have to get as much as I can for them. But I completely understand. Thanks for looking anyways!

My: Giratina X pack, 2 victreebel tr

Your: 2 Shiny CoL cards!

PM me if this is ok! :)

RE: Back from Nats, commencing trading. [H] FA Reshiram, RDL BOTTOMS, etc.

Please check my list for your Reshiram Full Art. Let me know if you find anything, thank you. =]

CML for 13x BW online code cards.

Afro- Only thing I saw was Mew Prime, but my FA Reshiram isn't quite worth the value of a Mew. If theres something small I could throw in to make it more fair, let me know, or feel free to toss out an offer/proposal.

Narcotic- I liked the following:
Krookodile Holo 65/114 BW
Reuniclus Holo 57/114
Zekrom Holo 47/114
Ability Serperior 6/114
Ability Emboar 20/114 x2
Bouffalant 91/114 x1
Mandibuzz 73/114 x3

Feel free to post an offer involving any of those, and we'll negotiate from there. Thanks.

HaunterX6 said:
Afro- Only thing I saw was Mew Prime, but my FA Reshiram isn't quite worth the value of a Mew. If theres something small I could throw in to make it more fair, let me know, or feel free to toss out an offer/proposal.

Narcotic- I liked the following:
Krookodile Holo 65/114 BW
Reuniclus Holo 57/114
Zekrom Holo 47/114
Ability Serperior 6/114
Ability Emboar 20/114 x2
Bouffalant 91/114 x1
Mandibuzz 73/114 x3

Feel free to post an offer involving any of those, and we'll negotiate from there. Thanks.

How about 1x ability emboar for the codes :)

NarcoticHobo said:
How about 1x ability emboar for the codes :)

I just recounted my inventory, and I actually have 18 Regular code cards, and 1 Emboar Starter Deck card.

Would you be willing to do all of my code cards (19 total) for 2x emboar ability? lmk, thanks.

HaunterX6 said:
I just recounted my inventory, and I actually have 18 Regular code cards, and 1 Emboar Starter Deck card.

Would you be willing to do all of my code cards (19 total) for 2x emboar ability? lmk, thanks.

Don't need the emboar starter deck code...

I tend to go off of trollandtoad pricing if you think thats fair. They have codes for $0.59 so x 18 = $10.62 and they have the ability emboar listed for $10.99.

What do you think does that sound fair? If not we can go back and mix and match some of the other cards you were looking at :)

Troll and toad pricing is fine. I think though, if it's cool with you ,I'd rather trade for some of the other stuff instead of the emboar.

18x Code Cards are $10.62 so...

Serperior ability - $2
Mandibuzz .80 x3 - $2.40
bouffalant - $0.33
Zekrom $4
Krookodile - $0.80
Reuniclus - $2

TOTAL $11.53

That's about a dollar over. Maybe we could cut out 2x mandibuzz to lower the price by $1.60, making it about $9.93.

Assuming you're willing to part with all of the above cards, would that be alright with you? I'm ok with the difference in value, so long as you're alright with parting with so many cards. LMK, or feel free to tweak/counter. Thanks.

HaunterX6 said:
Troll and toad pricing is fine. I think though, if it's cool with you ,I'd rather trade for some of the other stuff instead of the emboar.

18x Code Cards are $10.62 so...

Serperior ability - $2
Mandibuzz .80 x3 - $2.40
bouffalant - $0.33
Zekrom $4
Krookodile - $0.80
Reuniclus - $2

TOTAL $11.53

That's about a dollar over. Maybe we could cut out 2x mandibuzz to lower the price by $1.60, making it about $9.93.

Assuming you're willing to part with all of the above cards, would that be alright with you? I'm ok with the difference in value, so long as you're alright with parting with so many cards. LMK, or feel free to tweak/counter. Thanks.

Yea IDK about parting with so many cards... how about emboar + mandibuzz x3?

please cml for

x1 reshiram FA
2x Tyranitar Prime
2x Absol Prime

Narcotic- Understandable. Would you potentially do emboar + serperior, instead of the 3x mandibuzz?

drifloon- sorry, didn't see anything. Thanks anyways!

HaunterX6 said:
Narcotic- Understandable. Would you potentially do emboar + serperior, instead of the 3x mandibuzz?

drifloon- sorry, didn't see anything. Thanks anyways!

Trying to save my holos for card trades, I can do emboar + 1x mandibuzz + krookodile if you like that more?

Oh, look! A fellow Georgia TCG player! Haha. Got anything you need from B/W? I'm interested in the RDL bottom unless you're trading it as a set.

Back