• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DEX Golden Catcher, EXS, [W] Raikou EX, Groudon EX, and more

RE: [W] To CYL [H] FA Reshiram, RDL TOP and more.

^ I actually just traded it earlier, and forgot to edit my list. Sorry about that. Thanks for checking, though.

RE: [H] Magnezone Prime, Abiliboar RDL TOP and more. [W] Ghost Pokemon Merch! and To CYL

Final bump for the week.

RE: [H] Magnezone Prime, Abiliboar RDL TOP and more. [W] Ghost Pokemon Merch! and To CYL

Howdy! Me again. I'm interested in your magnezone prime, check my list please?

RE: [H] Used UltraBall Playmat, Magnezone Prime [W] Psychic Matrix Energies, Primes, etc

Well howdy. Unfortunately, I didn't see anything I need currently. But I'll keep an eye on your list. Also LMK if you come across any of my higher wants, especially the energies.

On a side note, did my end of the trade come in yet?

RE: [H] Used UltraBall Playmat, Mag Prime, Don Prime [W] Psychic Matrix Energies and more

Hmm, I do not have any of those higher wants. I have some low wants of yours but wouldn't equal to a magnezone prime. And yes it did. Just reminded me to leave you a ref. Doing that now!

RE: [H] Used UltraBall Playmat, Mag Prime, Don Prime [W] Psychic Matrix Energies and more

Excellent, thanks!

I'm trying to hold off on the Magnezone prime in order to get some/as much of my higher wants as possible. But like I said, I'll definitely keep an eye on your list (I keep most anyone I've traded with threads bookmarked for checking from time to time). And if I see something I like, I'll let you know. Likewise, if you happen to stumble across any of my higher wants, feel free to let me know and we'll try to work something out. Thanks again!

CML for that Ultra Ball Playmat please.

Sorry, didn't see anything.

How about

My:
2x Ampharos Prime
Victreebell TR x1
Grumpig TR x2
Pokémon Collectors x1
Pokémon Communcations x2

For a Donphan prime?

Please check my list for:
1x Magnezone Prime
1x Donphan Prime
Absol Prime (Any amount)
1x USED ULTRA BALL PLAYMAT (Sort of interested)

Not sure if I have what you're looking for but please let me know if you find anything you want, thanks. =]

3x matrix
Rare candy
CML

Offer?

Amish- Would you be willing to make it 3x Victreebel and drop the grumpigs? It's for a deck idea, so I'd rather have a complete set of one, than a few of each. LMK if this is cool, or feel free to tweak as necessary.

Afro- Only thing I saw were the Mew Primes. If you feel like parting with them, feel free to make an offer based off of what you wanted of mine, and we can negotiate from there.

Brendan- I'm not really sure what you want, so, how about you make a starting offer based on what of mine you like?

Thanks guys!

What If I just add one victreebel? I'd rather not give up three.

Fair enough, I suppose (I prolly would wanna keep 3 myself, just cause hes a neat card =P ). PMing you now to confirm.

Please CML for your Donphan Primes. Thanks.

CML for the CoL shinies! :D

^ interested in your mew prime(s), but one of my Donphans is pending now. LMK if you're still interested, or if there was anything else you liked.

BlastBurn said:
CML for the CoL shinies! :D

Those aren't the shiny ones, I'm afraid. Just the regular forms. Sorry. (I should prolly remove them, they're not as sought after as I was once told). Let me know if you're still interested.

I am still interested.

Do you have any of my deck wants?

Actually, CML for the legends now!! :D Thanks!

Back