• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DARK RUSH~! (EnteiEX FullArt Included!!!) [W] RaikouEX FullArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: MY: Sealed MT PreRelease Sleeves and some Lost Link Throw Ins YOUR: Sealed HGSS PreRelease Sleeves!!! Come look!

MY: Sealed MT PreRelease Sleeves and some Lost Link Throw Ins YOUR: Sealed HGSS PreRelease Sleeves!!!

Ill make that trade if you still have it. HGSS the sleeves with lugia and ho-oh right?

RE: MY: Sealed MT PreRelease Sleeves and some Lost Link Throw Ins YOUR: Sealed HGSS P

InfinityFangX said:
MY: Sealed MT PreRelease Sleeves and some Lost Link Throw Ins YOUR: Sealed HGSS PreRelease Sleeves!!!

Ill make that trade if you still have it. HGSS the sleeves with lugia and ho-oh right?

Ok! Yes, the HGSS sleeves have a Black Background on them and say Pokemon Organized Play and have Ho-oh and Lugia on them. If your sleeves are sealed, please, PM me to finalize this deal! :D

So,

MY (HeatRotomFTW1997's):
MT Sleeves Sealed
LL Throw Ins

YOUR (InfinityFangX's):
Sealed HGSS Sleeves

RE: MY: Sealed MT PreRelease Sleeves and some Lost Link Throw Ins YOUR: Sealed HGSS PreRelease Sleeves!!! Come look!

MT prerelase sleeve is the electivire right?i have HGSS lugia ho oh sealed...i can trade it for MT prerelease sleeve

lmk

thanks

RE: [H]: Celebi Prime! [W]: Absol Prime and JP SS Alph

Cml for
celebi prime
any japanese noctowls.
Do you have any english cards,

RE: [H]: Celebi Prime! [W]: Absol Prime and JP SS Alph

Aphotic said:
I have your wants listed...

I have bad vision; I cannot check your tiny-font list. :p Can you please just list my wants here? :) All wants have to be mint, Japanese, and first edition.

Thanks! :D

EDIT: I think I see 1x Great Absol (LL) on your list. I'd want that. Is it mint and Japanese? (I know, LL never came in a first edition. :))

RE: [H]: A LOT of Japanese Stuff [W]: Absol Prime very BADLY!!! (JPN Traders Only)

Well, that depends...do you have any of my wants ?

RE: [H]: A LOT of Japanese Stuff [W]: Absol Prime very BADLY!!! (JPN Traders Only)

I don't. Is there anything else you're looking for?

Well, my wants ARE on my wants list for a reason. I need nothing else.

Hey, it's been a while.
I have DP4 Garchomp Lv.X 1st ED.
I'm mainly needing stuff from the L1 sets, so please check my list to see if you have anything I'm looking for. =3

Hi! I have (All Mint, JPN, and 1st Edition):

Meganium SS Collection
Politoed SS Collection
Slowking HG Collection
Tyrouge SS Collection
Sandshrew SS Collection
Sandslash SS Collection

Keep in mind Garchomp Lv. X is a low want. :p. Anyways, want to work out a deal? LMK!

Yes, definitely.
I just need to get rid of it. lol
What would you propose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back