• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DARK RUSH~! (EnteiEX FullArt Included!!!) [W] RaikouEX FullArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (H) LEGEND2: RL Holos, Uncommons, Commons(W) PALCITY PROMOS!

Please see my thread for L2/L1 cards.
I probably have nothing you need but it doesn't hurt to check. XD

RE: (H) LEGEND2: RL Holos, Uncommons, Commons(W) PALCITY PROMOS!!!

Hey Heat,

Any chance you have any L2 Espeons? I accidentally listed Vaporeons on my want list (I get those eeveelutions mixed up sometimes! LOL Also interested in Jolteons, Vaporeons, eevees and vileplumes, even if non-holo.

Hope you get your cards soon. I sent them del. confir, so let me know if you want a tracking #.

Thanks!

Hyunbin said:
Please see my thread for L2/L1 cards.
I probably have nothing you need but it doesn't hurt to check. XD
Didn't see anything, sorry, Hyunbin :(.
Catbus said:
Hey Heat,

Any chance you have any L2 Espeons? I accidentally listed Vaporeons on my want list (I get those eeveelutions mixed up sometimes! LOL Also interested in Jolteons, Vaporeons, eevees and vileplumes, even if non-holo.

Hope you get your cards soon. I sent them del. confir, so let me know if you want a tracking #.

Thanks!

I sent your end Saturday, and you sent yours Monday, so I should get them tomorrow. No tracking # necessary at the moment! In regards to your wants, I have:

3x Vileplume
5x Jolteon (1 is RH)
2x Vaporeon
1x Eevee

Do you have any of my wants ATM? (Only 10 more cards until I have every card from DP6-Present!) Or something else I might like? Just let me know, Catbus :)!

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Catbus said:
Hey Heat,

Thanks!
I sent your end Saturday, and you sent yours Monday, so I should get them tomorrow. No tracking # necessary at the moment! In regards to your wants, I have:

3x Vileplume
5x Jolteon (1 is RH)
2x Vaporeon
1x Eevee

Do you have any of my wants ATM? (Only 10 more cards until I have every card from DP6-Present!) Or something else I might like? Just let me know, Catbus :)!

Hey Heat!

Sorry for delayed response! Hopefully you got your cards by now. If not, LMK and I will track them immediately and we'll see what the hold up is.

UPDATE: I checked it and got this for delivery status:
Your item was processed through and left our SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383 facility on February 25, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:
Processed through Sort Facility, February 25, 2010, 9:05 pm, SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
Processed through Sort Facility, February 23, 2010, 6:33 pm, PORTLAND, OR 97208
Hopefully that all translates into Heat got his cards today!! LOL

I am gonna work out a trade with Hyunbin this weekend and will look over what I might offer you too. I think I may only have big wants of yours, like Flygon X, so not sure we can work out a deal at this time, but we can try! ;)

Catbus said:

3x Vileplume
5x Jolteon (1 is RH)
2x Vaporeon
1x Eevee

Hey Heat!

Sorry for delayed response! Hopefully you got your cards by now. If not, LMK and I will track them immediately and we'll see what the hold up is.

UPDATE: I checked it and got this for delivery status:
Your item was processed through and left our SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383 facility on February 25, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:
Processed through Sort Facility, February 25, 2010, 9:05 pm, SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
Processed through Sort Facility, February 23, 2010, 6:33 pm, PORTLAND, OR 97208
[]
Hopefully that all translates into Heat got his cards today!! LOL

I am gonna work out a trade with Hyunbin this weekend and will look over what I might offer you too. I think I may only have big wants of yours, like Flygon X, so not sure we can work out a deal at this time, but we can try! ;)

Didn't get the cards yet. If it left Santa Clarita, I should get them tomorrow LATEST. :D Anyways, I could prolly do Flygon X for some stuff, so just LMK! :D

Hey, I'm wondering if you have the following cards:

L2 Rotom ★
L2 Espeon ★H
L2 Weavile ★
L2 Mawile ●

I'd be interested in buying them since I have nothing to trade,
but I can't post in your selling thread since it's been over 2 weeks since anyone posted in it.
Please reply there and I'll be sure to check. Thanks. =3

RE: (H) LEGEND2: RL Holos, Uncommons, Commons(W) MY WANTS AND PALCITY PROMOS!

hi, i have:
dialga M

do y have any spritomb or DCE?

lmk

Have: (All 1ed and MINT)

Dialga M
Chikorita M

And some Energy's if you need :)

Need:

L2:

Rotom 21/80
Mismagius 26/80
Hariyama 36/80
Mawile 50/80
Metagross 53/80
Dodrio 57/80

And

Torterra Starter deck Turtwig.

Make a trade....

ash_satoshi said:
hi, i have:
dialga M

do y have any spritomb or DCE?

lmk

ArceusTrainer said:

Dialga M
Chikorita M

Need:

L2:

Rotom 21/80
Mismagius 26/80
Hariyama 36/80
Mawile 50/80
Metagross 53/80
Dodrio 57/80

And

Make a trade...

Before posting here, please read my list carefully. I have the "M" promos, I do not want them. And to ArceusTrainer, the Random Pack 2009 promos could not be first edition. They never had a mark.

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
ArceusTrainer said:

Dialga M
Chikorita M

Need:

L2:

Rotom 21/80
Mismagius 26/80
Hariyama 36/80
Mawile 50/80
Metagross 53/80
Dodrio 57/80

And

Make a trade...
Before posting here, please read my list carefully. I have the "M" promos, I do not want them. And to ArceusTrainer, the Random Pack 2009 promos could not be first edition. They never had a mark.

Sorry my bad! -.-

RE: I NEED 8 MORE JPN WANTS AND THEN I WILL START COLLECTING ENG! TRADING LOTS FOR THEM, MAKE OFFEERS!

BUMP 1 FOR THE WEEK OF 4/12/2010!! :D

RE: H: Lost Link W: MY WANTS!

do u have luxray gl lv x ENG??
i have lost link booster pack and single cards
lmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back