• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DARK RUSH~! (EnteiEX FullArt Included!!!) [W] RaikouEX FullArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Wait, HRFTW actually wants and has English cards? Come look!

i find your list confusing sorry..what english cards do you need? also what english do you have?

RE: Wait, HRFTW actually wants and has English cards? Come look!

:O VERY GOOD! I am awaiting a PM from you to try to work something out. In the PM, try to propose a deal please with the cards I have and the ones you do. :D:D:D

RE: (H): Cards from MD-HS: TRIU, Just Ask Me! (W): CoL PR Promo Card, DeckBox, Poster!

I have:
Giratina LV. X GC JPN

I Want:
3x Pokemon Collector
x2 Chaobuu Starter Set
1x Pokabu BW
x1 Pokémon Catcher
x1 Barujiina
x3 Zoroa
x1 Revive
x1 Great Ball
x1 Full Heal
x1 Miruhoggu
x1 Dokkoraa
x1 Shinboraa
x2 Snivy
x1 Mamanbou

LMK

RE: (H): Cards from MD-HS: TRIU, Just Ask Me! (W): CoL PR Promo Card, DeckBox, Poster!

would you happen to have

JPN 1st edition latios*?

!!!BUMP 1 FOR THE WEEK OF 2/14/2011!!!

I really need VS cards! Come check them out! :D

RE: {H} Cards from BW Sets, VS, Some CoL, HS Stuff {W} VS, Various other JAPANESE CARDS!! :D

Are any of your Black and White cards for trade? If they are, could you check my list and let me know if there's anything you want.
I don't have any Japanese cards for trade so if that's the only thing you're looking for, I guess I'm out of luck. :/

RE: {H} Cards from BW Sets, VS, Some CoL, HS Stuff {W} VS, Various other JAPANESE CARDS!! :D

@ Afro-G: I am open to trading BW cards, of course, but only if you have my wants, which are specified on the first post. :)

Well from the looks of it the only things you want are Japanese and VS cards neither of which I have, so unless I'm missing something I don't think there's anyway we can work out a trade....

BUMP~! I need Poliwhirl States and Staff Card! :D :D

RE: {H} Cards from BW Sets, VS, Some CoL, HS Stuff {W} POLIWHIRL STATES AND STAFF!

VERY INTERESTED IN:
Clair's Dragonite

I'm collecting Dragonite cards, so please cml and lmk!

RE: {H} Cards from BW Sets, VS, Some CoL, HS Stuff {W} POLIWHIRL STATES AND STAFF!

safariblade: Well, so am I! :S

Please direct yourself to my "haves" for my haves...that is one of my wants...

Sorry for the confusion...

Oh haha. Sorry about that!

RE: {H} HGSS-on Stuff, Zekrom SR, Serperior (3D Design), etc {W} My wants, and most BW JP Promos

BUMP 2 for the week of 4/25/2011!!

RE: {H} HGSS-on Stuff, A TON of BW Cards, etc {W} My wants, and most BW-P (JP) Promos

Do you have any mint bulk commons and Uncommons?

RE: {H} HGSS-on Stuff, A TON of BW Cards, etc {W} My wants, and most BW-P (JP) Promos

CML for any Japanese tepig you have left.

piplup234 said:
Do you have any mint bulk commons and Uncommons?
Not at the moment.

richkid50000 said:
CML for any Japanese tepig you have left.
I do not have many rules in my thread, but you just broke a big one. A huge pet peeve of mine is when someboy posts in this thread WITHOUT mentioning ANY of my wants. Here is a quote for you from my first post:

2.a. If your post does not include something about my wants, or you say that you have my wants in English, prepare to be ignored on my thread. Seriously. It is a waste of my time and your's if you don't post something PERTAINING TO MY WANTS.

It is seriously not that hard to read one paragraph of rules. The answer to your question is:

a. If you checked my haves in the first place, you'd see that I am out of Japanese Tepigs.
b. You don't have any of my wants (or you didn't say so).

Please be more careful in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back