'GX Ultra Shiny' Pack Featuring Shiny Pokemon, Worldwide Card Legality After All?!

ShinyJordeon

Aspiring Trainer
Now the big question: is there 1 "s" shiny in every single pack or just one "s" or "ssr" in a booster box. Pray for option 1.

Ryn7321

real magnet hours
I'm blown away by the artwork for these cards, it's a shame that Celesteela, Pheromosa, and Blacephalon got the shaft though. I'm very excited to add the magnet line to my collection either way.

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Stinks that the ATales is WAtales and not FATales. (Water Alolan Tales, Fairy Alolan Tales)

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
My question is, if it hasn't already been answered is how does this person get almost a playset of EVERY card
???

Kawaki

Aspiring Trainer
My question is, if it hasn't already been answered is how does this person get almost a playset of EVERY card
???

Right? They have to be a distributor. Someone who owns a card shop in Japan... that said... how do I reach them and how do I buy all the Eeveelutions. I neeeeeeeeed them.

Knight_of_Ni

Aspiring Trainer
Remember when having a SR card in your collection used to mean something...? In my opinion, no set should have more than 2 or 3 SRs. I like shiny things, but this is getting ridiculous. Hopefully these cards will stay in Japan.

Jake_Silberman

Competitive PTCG Player
Remember when having a SR card in your collection used to mean something...?
No.
In my opinion, no set should have more than 2 or 3 SRs. I like shiny things, but this is getting ridiculous.
What's the problem with this, exactly? In my opinion, shiny reprints are super cool and is something we haven't really seen since the Black and White sets. When you say SR, I'm not sure if you mean the international or Japanese secret rares, because Japanese Secret Rares as Full Arts, with Hypers and Ultras being different rarities. Internationally, the gold cards are the Secret Rares. Most of the time, there's only a couple Secret Rares in a set, but GX Ultra Shiny is meant to be a set with a bunch of shiny stuff. It's no wonder there's so many Secret Rares.
Hopefully these cards will stay in Japan.
Said no one ever besides you. I'm not sure why you'd want these to stay in Japan. These are some of the coolest-looking cards I've seen in years, and I love that the non-GX shiny Pokemon have entirely new art. Do I even have to mention how amazing the new Full Art Supporters look, especially the Guzma and Cynthia?

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
These look amazing, will be way too much to collect but seeing them on here is cool. I do wish they had featured Kanto Vulpix and Ninetales though.

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
I can see the news headlines already.

"Pokemon TCG sales are down with the release of GX Ultra Shiny as 72% of wallets go on strike"

DuoForce

Semi-Ace Trainer
I hope we get another Shining Legends-like set with all the Shiny Pokemon here in the west. That would be amazing because I am in love with the art on the shiny cards.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
HYARARARARARA
We now have 7 printings of Solageo GX and Lunala GX, and 7 printings of Tapu Koko GX.
“Feeling rich, Trainers? There’s now a secret rare for every single card required in Lucario/Garchomp/Cynthia!”
Ahh, no shiny Goomy. That woulda been nice.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
What's the problem with this, exactly? In my opinion, shiny reprints are super cool and is something we haven't really seen since the Black and White sets.
Yeah, but when the reprints are over the same Pokémon over and over and over again, seeing Rayquaza that much just because its good gets real old real fast.