'GX Ultra Shiny' Pack Featuring Shiny Pokemon, Worldwide Card Legality After All?!

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
234/150 Metagross GX
235/150 Stakataka GX
237/150 Gardevoir GX
238/150 Sylveon GX

What would be 236?
Or Stakataka is 236 and 235 may be Celesteela or Kartana.

JimiCobain27

Aspiring Trainer
Very impressive, although I am a little disappointed that most of the GXs didn't get new artwork, but that's probably just me being spoiled.

And does anyone else think Tapu Bulu GX should have a green tinge? Lele has purple, Fini has blue, Koko has red since they can't use yellow with the gold background, so why not green for Bulu? Doesn't make sense to me.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
I am in love..... will ALL THE FULL ART SUPPORTERS, I’m so happy all four sisters got full arts AND they were all made by one artist instead of two or more, I REALLY HOPE that we will get all of these full art supporters in English cause I want them for the collection there just so cool in my opinion, people gave an idea of a sun and moon premium collection box that will contain some if not all the supporters in it plus some other cards of course but I don’t see that happening cause these cards were apart of a set the xy box contained cards that were alternate arts from old sets all revealed to one specific thing, i would honestly like a battle chatelaine box that contains all four sisters in them that would look neat, I really hope all of these come to English

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
First of all, as if Wooper and Quagsire didn't already look like the happiest Pokemon in the world. Now we have these cards of them to solidify that fact! Ha ha.

And seeing all of these cards makes me both optimistic and pessimistic as a collector. It's like, we don't even know if and how we'd be getting these cards outside of Japan. And if we are, I can't imagine the nonsense TPCi will pull with rarities, pull rates, or any other sort of release. Too many ultra rares is why collecting in the Sun and Moon era became less fun. It's just too much, and I can't even...

But on the other hand, LOOKIT HOW NICE EVERYTHING LOOKS!!
They made the full Gardevoir line shiny! (Except Gallade, sadly. But there isn't even a Gallade card in a S/M set yet.) That Cynthia artwork is perfect and even includes shiny Lucario and Garchomp! Ooo... I want that shiny Reshiram GX since shiny Reshiram was the first shiny legendary Pokemon that I caught (in OmegaRuby)! Tapu Fini looks awesome with the gold and blue! Everything's so nice!

Ugh!

IvanAipom93

Ice/Electric type member
How much will be Golden Lele worth? A monthly salary?

And how much will the packs be? Right now in Europe, or well, at least italy, prices are not gentle. The most recent expansion is 5€, SM expansion are 4,50€ and XY/BW expansions are 4€ per pack. A special mini-box like Latios' and Latias' dragon box (with 2 packs + 1 promo) is 11€. Generations was 10-12€ depending on the period.

I fear these will be released as a special expansion making it 6€ per pack, aka 12€ for a double-packed box. Or even worse...

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
You would want to use the 60 HP Rockruff for Elm's Lecture
First, it’s Riolu (I can see how you made such a mistake, though) and I did say there is one available, not that you had to use it. Good point though about Elm’s Lecture. The question is, will anyone play Pokémon Fan Club and this shiny version just because max rarity?

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Don't garchomp decks play lycanroc?
Do they? Actually, I’m not sure. I thought you made a little word flip and confused Lucario with Lycanroc. Both fighting types, both start in L, it’s easy to get confused. I wouldn’t think so, because with a Lucario, you can grab Guzma or Escape Rope or Pokémon Catcher (but who plays that) or Counter Catcher very reliably. I can see where you’re going here, playing Lycanroc because you can search it in two turns with Lucario.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Do they? Actually, I’m not sure. I thought you made a little word flip and confused Lucario with Lycanroc. Both fighting types, both start in L, it’s easy to get confused. I wouldn’t think so, because with a Lucario, you can grab Guzma or Escape Rope or Pokémon Catcher (but who plays that) or Counter Catcher very reliably. I can see where you’re going here, playing Lycanroc because you can search it in two turns with Lucario.

You need to use a cynthia to do 200 so you can't use guzma

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
These cards all look great but I'm more curious what the rarity is going to be in English and how much each type is going to go for.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I am sure that the FAs of Dusk Lycanroc, Solgaleo Promo and Lunala Promo will be in Team Up. (Just remove the shininess of the card, and slapped the Full Art texture on it.) And Maybe Tapus and Those Solgaleo and Lunala promos will be included as Gold SR because we got UN in Dragon Majesty. The rest of these Shiny SRs may be thrown in a subset of some sort. Make it Holo every 5 cards just like Dragon Vault, I'll gamble to it. Because chucking these huge number of SRs in Team Up will make the set hard to complete.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Now here's the thing i can only see a few of these being secret rares over here. The Gold GXs and the Alternate FAs of Guzma, Cynthia, and Fisherman. The Full Art Supporters such as Dana are not secret. As with many FA supporters, they are the ultra rares of the normal uncommons. The 7 Gold Cards would be SR though. And if these come to the English Tag Team, they will probably be part of a Radiant Collection of sorts. Similar to XY Generations and BW Legendary Treasures. That's what i think anyway.

Orias

Still waiting for a shiny gastly card.
Notice how there is no photo of the play set of the 4 most valuable cards in the set for some reason. Not even a real photo of a single card,just a scan. Why?

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
WELL, who wants to make a bet this is going to be the Pokémon version of the Guilds of Ravnica: Mythic Edition, where we will have a box of lets say, Lost Thunder, and it will also come with specific seeded packs with the shinies… just a wish/theory... :D